On a desert island is you, your best friend and 2 beautiful girl (like pic rel )which they are friends...

On a desert island is you, your best friend and 2 beautiful girl (like pic rel )which they are friends. You know that the rescue will arrive in 6 weeks.
You have food and water only for two people for 3 weeks (1300kcal). Only you have the knife and 2m of rope. Island is a pile of sand with one tree.

How you survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=SG&v=DMLFLhw3UGs
youtube.com/watch?v=mL3sho1CpkI
strawpoll.me/10298843/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fish.

tie the girls up in their sleep and hang them from a tree. then penetrate best friend in the bum.

this and rations with the rest

slit the girls throats and survive with my friend. Girls are better when they're dead anyways.

kill them all. now having enough dried meat for 6 weeks i can relax in the sun.

Hunting and not killing anyone?

Drain blood through the major arteries. Cut into major parts. Cut those parts into choice cuts (steaks, brisket, so on.) Cut down tree and use part of wood to cook/preserve fresh meat. Use remainder wood to build shelter. Spend rest of time fucking and sucking my bestie wearing the meat's clothing.

You can easily survive with less than 1300 kcal daily, probably around 500-700. Cut a branch, tie the knife to an end and you have a spear to fish with

>make others eat sand

You fucking retard

>your best friend

There's a flaw in your story m8.

survive by eating dat pussy.

hello

This

Seriously. Ration that shit heavily. If you know rescue is coming then you only need to keep everyone barely alive. Main problem in this scenario is water. You might be able to get a little more from seawater placed into a makeshift evaporator using a leaf from the single tree.

This. Anyone who talks about killing etc is talking absolute bullshit.

Ration supplies - fish - keep each other's spirits up with tonnes of fucking.

Hardest part would be the water issue, but depending on the packaging the supplies are in could possibly devise a way of boiling seawater to remove the salt.

Are..... Are you me?

>You have food and water only for two people for 3 weeks (1300kcal)

All of us eat half rations for 6 weeks and lose 20 to 25 pounds each. No big deal, kind of a nice fast diet. /thread

killing is harder than most people think.
In truth we could all survive.
We the rope I would climb the tree, cut some branches with the knife and build a simple struct for us to hide from the sun.
Then I would throw the knife to the sea. The rope could actually be useful to hold my structure.
Then I would divide the food and water based on our weight and height.
We would stay still as best as we could, never talk and wait for the help to arrive.

Quite easy OP.

Share the food with my bro, Tie up the bitches and then tell them they'll get food if they give us blowjobs.

Then not give them the food :>

Fuck and die from exhaustion the End...

Make those cunts get their own rations fucking lazy bitches.

Joke's on you. I dont have a best friend, so the girls are MINE. ALL MINE.

What if their food is our cum? Tell the that the food we are eating is for their cum. Sure they will nag for at least a day but we can surely ditch them.

>keep each other's spirits up with tonnes of fucking.

>waste a lot of energy

Just chill the whole day when not hunting for fish and talk with the others

the human body can survive one month without food. Ration the food, fuck the hot bitches n enjoy. maybe some coconuts and fish too.

i lold

Cut down tree with knife (takes forever but takes less than a day)

Use lumbar to carve bowl, cut a bit for a single spear, rest of tree is for fire

Go spear fishing for food (I've been spear fishing and it's surprisingly easy, especially in places where the fish haven't seen humans before)

Use the bowl to boil water (don't put the bowl in the fire dumb dumb, you heat up a rock and drop the hot rock in the bowl)

Limit fires for cooking and water at the same time

U and best friend eat food
Women eat cum
Everybody safe everybody happy

Lumber

Fucking Swype

not efficient. everyone would die if they did this.

Convince my best friend to help tie up the girls.
Enjoy until you need food.

Kill best friend.
Eat his/her flesh + blood for liquids.
Rape both girls for another 2 weeks.
Kill another one for consuming.
Fuck the last one for 2 weeks.
Eat her flesh too as a big final feast.

Rescue team arrives.
Traveling business class mofo.
No witnesses, I go free.
Law of the jungle

I don't have best friends so there would be only 3 people on island.

I could eat 390 kcal per day and let girls have 260 kcal, rest they could get from my cum.

Kill one on right.
Have bestie tie up other one. Kill bestie. Indoctrinate girl on right
Now tons of food and qt3.14

Rescue team shows up. Kill rescue team. Find another island that is better supplied.

Live til I die

Go into God mode Meditation for 6 years straight. Achieve nirvana and become the next buddha. m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=SG&v=DMLFLhw3UGs

thanks bro, if it were me you and the girls, they could eat the sand you can have the tree. Or vice versa if you want I guess

Apparently this nigga haven't had food and water for 70 years

>5:00

water?
youtube.com/watch?v=mL3sho1CpkI

Kill my best friend, smoke his carcass, have a six-week long orgy with the girls.

strawpoll.me/10298843/r

Except he has

You posted the wrong link retard

The homie and I fuck both chicks, murder them, and enjoy a nice vacation in the sun for 6 weeks.

Why would I bother keeping 2 strange sluts alive?

Sup Forums help me:
I am looking for a pic with a group of girls sitting on a low wall. One of them is a smokin hot brunette with white frilly socks and braid pigtails. She also wears a skirt and black shoes!

Fuck the girls, then kill and eat them.

Drink the girls' piss until we start catching fish.

Once we start catching fish, that option will no longer be available, as digesting the fish will produce ammonia making the urine toxic. But dolphins get all their water from fish so humans should be able to get at least some of it that way, and supplement it with the supplied water.

(Obviously distill more if you can obtain the equipment.)

How to cook girlmeat?

terribly shooped
if spur of the moment, not too shabby

Is this meant to be hard? Fuck the girls, stab them both and eat their meat, spend the rest of the time eating normal food.

This

This and because you can you become the alpha and fuck the rest at your leisure

Me and friend can live with 750 calories a day easily. The girls can eat our cum.

kill best friend break girls legs and arms then use them and eat till rescue arrives

>2 people have food for 3 weeks
>4 people have food for 1.5 weeks

you don't need 1300kcal a day for basic survival, cut it in half
>4 people have food for 3 weeks

it should be pretty trivial to break down the tree and make some simple spears, break down the rope and make a small net, etc. you've got 3 weeks to get food rations for the last 3 weeks.

oh my fucking god the gets

>make pact with friend
>slaughter one girl outright
>spitroast the other until she dies of dehydration
>use knife/bones/rope to fashion spears
>use girl meat as bait for fishing
>chill with friend for the other 5 weeks

It would be 1/4 rations, still doable to survive on 325kcal/day.