Trap thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

link.dabebook.com/3
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats that bulge in her pants lol?

Sauce or Moar

aight

gotta love how faggots spend so much time to photoshoping a dick on girl pics to make them look like "traps" so they can feel better about themselves cuz they dont see a manface. have fun masturbating to guys that wear girl clothes and shave their legs

Faggot thread*
Kill yourselves

SAUCE

look at this dudes face. small dick/ failure in life/ nerd looking and cant pick any girl cuz he is too insecure.

his answer to all that is fucking his ass with a dildo and let thousands of guys see him do that.

i mean if you think about it, its pretty fucking impressive how low people can get in life. tbh i would rather be in a 3rd world country and die from starvation than be made to do something like this guy.

So how many times did your daddy rape you until you succumbed into being a total fucking faggot

That's Bailey Jay, not Linetrap newfag

Fucking beautiful cock

It's not rape if it was enjoyed you dipshit.

She likes it. So do i.

link.dabebook.com/3

It was my mom that raped me. And made me this way. My dad was always at work

So how many times did you let your daddy fuck you in the ass until you succumbed into a total fucking faggot?

>she
>so do i

i didn't plan to get an answer from some hairy fat dude that fuck his ass in his mom's bedroom and call it lifetime experience. fucking cancer

Thanks for the clarification, Zero times.

Fake

I would suck her cock all day and all night.

Traps are probably the faggiest faggots in all of gaydom.

>consider this;

>traps love cock so much they pretend to be women to get it
>you are therefore intending fucking or jerking off to a very ill man
>there is no way you could convince yourself that a trap is a real woman, real traps are bony, unshapely and are fucking obnoxiously dressed
>when you go on the internet looking for traps, you are actively looking for gay men
>the appeal of a trap is lost when you already know the "trap" is a man, so you are being concsiously a faggot
>a woman has three holes, and women tend not to be mentally disabled
>traps are extremely retarded and have only two holes
>traps are an inferior fucking choice
>traps are an inferior fapping choice
>wanting to do either of those makes you a ginormous faggot

>if you saw a real trap, you'd be fucking disgusted
>i'd know because i've seen traps

Sauce very needed

Nobody took the b8

Except from you.
:^)

>mdw

>"fucking obnoxiously dressed"

What are you? The fashion police? You fucking closeted fag.

If that's a trap, at least the faggot didn't get implants,....bblblbllblbuhhh!

gonna need some sauce

Source to the video?

those are some big ass feet

Who dat

Who dis

Yes that's why real Alphas been raping women, faggots and kids, to show them where they belong in the Jerarchy of life

I'm an adult male who knows how women who aren't mentally retarded should dress. Do you think any self-respecting woman over the age of thirteen would dress like a trap does? GTFO

>I'd know because I've seen traps

Seems like you're just assmad that people like stuff that you don't. I've seen alot of traps in rl too, and some of them are damn sexy. Please just piss off.

>implying I want them to fully look feminine

Yeah, I'm a fag man. Stay mad.

ain't got it

filename

korra del rio

ya know, there are bunch of women with penises and guys who want to fuck them in this thread. But some how, your faggotry has trumped them all. Care to share the secrets that have enabled you to be the biggest faggot on /b, or are you just gonna keep them in the closet with you?

Holyshit I*d worship her cock 24/7

Anyone have the non shooped image?

sera salazar

oc

If you actually see her tits in HD and up close they're kinda gross. I think she's cute, but I'm gonna put her at a 7/10.

thanks bruv

I don't care about her tits. I wanna choke on her dick.

>women tend not to be mentally disabled
I'm gonna have to stop you right there pal. That just isn't correct.

These is complete nonsense... Real traps are stealth, so if you can tell the difference just watching them walking in the street, these are *not* traps...

Also, not all traps love the dick, many prefer female partners. Personal exp. All this is a bit more complex than you're willing to comprehend, I guess.

Another thread with zero passable traps! Seems familiar huh? Well that's because every fucking thread has one thing in common, nothing hot and ugly fags

The fake is of far greater value, in it’s deliberate attempt to be 'real', it’s more real than the real thing.

SAUCE!!!

Right right, I understand the sentiment. Was just saying though.

Am I becoming a trap?

>maddie

her name is Samantha Youngblood, portland oregon.

ok i see people post this all the time but if all these things are cancerous, what is actually ok to be posted on b?

Yeah and you can catch her and her friends on Kageshi in their off time. They're literally autistic halfwit fuckwads.

>b

Seriously dude?

HIS name

this thread sucks. go here sage

Just perfect. 10/10 for me.

Sorry to be so blunt but you got any cock shots?

I NEED SAUCE!

any of the little faggots in here on sissysocial?

chicks with something extra
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

sorry im an autist