Is there anything more cringe-inducing than this hat?

Is there anything more cringe-inducing than this hat?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/05/12/trump-platform-issues-flip-flops-foreman-pkg-ac.cnn
dailycaller.com/2015/12/31/uk-government-issues-statement-on-potential-trump-ban/
nytimes.com/2016/05/03/us/politics/donald-trump-trade-policy-china.html
forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2015/08/17/trump-the-hypocrite-investing-overseas-fine-for-him/#716e6ff3936b
rightwingwatch.org/content/trumps-team-bigoted-unhinged-conspiracy-theorists-benefiting-donald-trumps-campaign
cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/16/donald-trumps-john-miller-interview-is-even-crazier-than-you-think/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/02/ted-cruz/yes-donald-trump-has-been-linked-mob/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/
wsj.com/articles/trumps-defective-economics-1439764789
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/04/21/trump-oh-you-bet-i-support-raising-taxes-on-the-rich-n2152154
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-wages-are-too-high-2015-11
youtube.com/watch?v=x6owgB_2Y2k
vine.co/v/i1jgWHIOrIn
winningdemocrats.com/this-slip-up-admission-from-trump-just-proved-his-rallies-are-bullsht-video/
salon.com/2016/01/10/donald_trump_talks_at_a_fourth_grade_level_maybe_thats_why_the_fox_news_audience_loves_him/
addictinginfo.org/2016/02/24/donald-trump-thanks-the-poorly-educated-for-handing-him-victory-in-nevada-video/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/27/donald-trumps-surge-is-heavily-reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/
google.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The guy wearing it

the whole movement.

All of America

Yeah your post
PS. Op is a faggot

here's a bunch of reasons why i won't vote for trump even though i'm a republican.

The Drumph hat I'm sure you are wearing OP

Truth, or the fact that half the USA actually thinks he'd be a good president.

>lets vote for le funny meme man
>he talks easy like us
>muh wall

Yes the hat that said "America was never great". Don't have the pic but saw a pic on here with some fat black bitch wearing it.

this!

sure kid. keep posting your shit. no ones buying it.

OP is a concerned britbong.

You shouldn't use the drumph meme m8 it's almost as retarded as donald trump himself

so far only about 12% of republicans have voted for him. don't believe the media led polls. they want the race to seem a lot closer than it is. plus it's good to drive democrats out if it looks close.

>2016
>being patriotic

LOL

primaries. how do they work?

>sure kid.
oh look it's you again.

thanks kid, i will.

Hilary Clinton's hired Tolls are here again. How much are they paying you? Bit broke at the minute myself. Our debt system is remarkably efficient...

Make America great for the first time ever in history

Thanks user, I will sleep a little easier knowing that. The USA political system is like a fucking women's celebrity magazine/tabloid. It's a fucking joke/

>anyone who doesn't agree with me must be paid

this is why your life sucks user

His tax policy

Your attempts at trying to make Trump look bad

the fact they're made in china

look at those fat little sausage fingers. Not very presidential at all

you're welcome. glad i could help

people will call us same fag but we know better.

So your cringe at trying to make america great again, hypocrite

ah ha. looks like the little asshole is here. did you bring your asshole friends?

those are all incorrect

how's it feel being a cuckservative?

Privledge at it's finest. Would you rather live in Africa? Kill yourself basment dweller

let me tell you one little thing

saved

how's school?

You might as well post a random image from the interwebs and claim that it's cringe-worthy because that is kinda what you're doing, OP.

You quoted my twice not sure if it was in purpose but IMHO in Murrica the political system is so fucked I'll take my chance on the wildcard who just like he's running for the lulz over the career politician who's been bred for office and had the media shilling or her

True.

Raegan tried it in the 80s and that general era (not his actual time as president) was about as close as it got in terms of the country not being a cringefest shithole.

He DID have it in his slogan. "Make america great again" lol wut

here are some links for you.

feel free to disregard the ones you think are biased and then write off the whole list. keep your head in the sand and your delusion secure.

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/05/12/trump-platform-issues-flip-flops-foreman-pkg-ac.cnn

dailycaller.com/2015/12/31/uk-government-issues-statement-on-potential-trump-ban/

nytimes.com/2016/05/03/us/politics/donald-trump-trade-policy-china.html

forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2015/08/17/trump-the-hypocrite-investing-overseas-fine-for-him/#716e6ff3936b

rightwingwatch.org/content/trumps-team-bigoted-unhinged-conspiracy-theorists-benefiting-donald-trumps-campaign

cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/16/donald-trumps-john-miller-interview-is-even-crazier-than-you-think/

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/02/ted-cruz/yes-donald-trump-has-been-linked-mob/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/16/donald-trump-changed-political-parties-at-least-fi/

wsj.com/articles/trumps-defective-economics-1439764789

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/04/21/trump-oh-you-bet-i-support-raising-taxes-on-the-rich-n2152154

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-wages-are-too-high-2015-11

No

>candidate you want doesn't win

>WAHHH ITS A JOKE ITS JUST ALL A TABLOIDDDD

His hat should say surpreme.

sure kid. like that's a reason. oh wait I guess to a 12 year old it is.

it was great. but it was 20 years ago. :-(

Britbong here with no steak in the election, other than the fact that I frequently visit the USA and he's the last thing they need.

more shit.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=x6owgB_2Y2k

>claims to be a republican
>lists biased liberal sources

but only if it benefits you, right buddy?

your no better than the left.

sure kid

sure kid

nice try, but no.

Trump is the one who hires people to show up at his rallies. he hires veterans and he even hires protestors.

vine.co/v/i1jgWHIOrIn

>"I like protesters, because that’s the only way the camera shows how big the crowd is,” Trump explained. “Sometimes we even stage protesters!”

winningdemocrats.com/this-slip-up-admission-from-trump-just-proved-his-rallies-are-bullsht-video/

>inb4 winningdemocrats.com is liberal media blah blah wah wah. The vine is him saying it.

still a child I see.

>the political system in the usa is not like a tabloid

Do you literally believe that or are you trolling badly?

sure kid

sure kid.

no, only his cheap suits and ties are made in China

i don't buy the bias nonsense. news sources, the ones that aren't some asshole's blog, have to stand behind their reporting. fox, cnn, etc all are valid. if you read enough, and why wouldn't you, you should be able to tell easily when a journalist slips into a personal voice.

sure kid

>facts=shit

You couldn't be more of a trumpbot if you tried.

Yes, I am a Republican. So? I don't see any problem. I embraced my lack of a soul long ago and I am happy together with my money (which has bought me lots of hookers!). We have a fucking lot of confidants in and outside of the Congress and I am pretty fat and balding.
But thanks anyway asshole. Go and pursue your stupid liberal shit while I have SEX with my blow-up doll.

sure kid

>derp

sure kid

sure kid.

LOL I knew it anyway but holy shit, why even admit that? It's almost like....It's almost like he knows all his supporters are retarded isn't it?

there are no clothing factories in America. I thought this was common knowledge. I guess I was wrong.

Sure kid

hey! some of this hits a little too close to home

You're beyond retarded.

>sure kid

salon.com/2016/01/10/donald_trump_talks_at_a_fourth_grade_level_maybe_thats_why_the_fox_news_audience_loves_him/

addictinginfo.org/2016/02/24/donald-trump-thanks-the-poorly-educated-for-handing-him-victory-in-nevada-video/

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/27/donald-trumps-surge-is-heavily-reliant-on-less-educated-americans-heres-why/

sure kid. when did I say I liked him. you sound kinda stupid.

let's bring back clothing factories! let american kids work for shit wages not just chinese! why should only chinese rivers be polluted? bring back pollution to america! it isn't fair.

sure kid.

lol that just makes them more cringey in a way.
Like, literally what type of person would wear one of those hats? Even if it's wasn't a trump hat it'd be retarded.

Sure. Like this guy for example

there are plenty of clothing factories in America. You are wrong and retarded.

sure kid

posting opinions as facts. I can see your brain doesn't work.

The Trump hat is the new Guy Fawks mask

>Go and pursue your stupid liberal shit while I have SEX with my blow-up doll.
>while I have SEX with my blow-up doll.
Kek

lol why are trump's leejunz obsessed with cuckolding? It's beyond obsession, it's like they can't control when they say it so it just blurts out of their mouths every 10 minutes.

Also that's shopped. Troll harder Hillary

citations?

at least he got Americans to admit that their country is fucked in the ass and needs fixing.

yeah agreed.

>MFW all these burnouts and $hillary employees are getting butthurt over the Democratic process doing its thing.

Because most are betas who've been cucked in the past, so they have to live vicariously through their candidate to get revenge.

hillary's already won. what's to get upset about?

i'm pretty sure the cruzbots are still fuming.

America itself

sure kid

ACORN passing out fake ballots again?

this thread sucks. go here sage

No

it's true. they're hoping trump will stop their incessant cuckholding. but he won't of course. nothing can fix their shit lives.

>hurrr durrr

google.com
"clothing made in the usa"

saved! thanks user

When you break it down, why is it that his supporters are associated with cucking?

Trump supporters want bigger, more powerful men to fuck their wife, or at least they all seem to be obsessed with the idea.

Make of it what you will

so I guess that means no.

basically they are fine with men more powerful than them making decisions against their own well being. then they go around and call everyone else what they really are.

>penis is way too big for trump

must be shooped