Yesterday i wa masturbati g and this shit came out,i never had sex,it doenst itch or hurt,so i dont thinks its herpes...

Yesterday i wa masturbati g and this shit came out,i never had sex,it doenst itch or hurt,so i dont thinks its herpes,what can it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbuncle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that is herpes. no doubt in my mind, that is herpes. do you have HSV-1 ( like mouth sores) did you lick your to masturbate? did you give yourself genital herpes?

Herpes bro, you got a life sentence you filthy faggot

>Did you lick your to masturbate.

I dont lick when i masturbate

You can have herpes on your fingers, especially around the nails. Don't worry too much. It's probably only Simplex 1, because that's the kind that causes most normal cold soars that people get on their lips. Type1 does not reflash much if ever on the genitals. The first outbreak is usually the worst.

Type2 is "genital herpes", though, the truth is you can get herpes on any part of your body, just lokc Chicken Pox

hand, you rubes.

So,what can i do?

take acyclovir 3 times a day for 7 days, even if the outbreak stops, don't have sex, stop fapping and keep your foreskin clean. wear cotton tight fittign underwear, it will clear up.

Will i be able to have sex?

Not OP I'm confirmed hsv1 genital literally because of this

not until it clears. well, you can, but you can spread it.

It's carpet dick you retard, quit jerking off into socks and it'll go away

When the skin completely heals, yes you will be able to have sex again. You need to find out if this is type 1 or type 2 though so you know whether not you need condoms forever

see that blister forming, that is herpes, it will burst by end of the day, guaranteed. Former Army Nurse, seen this a thousand times.

Looks like hsv1 since it's so fucking minor

uh.. both types spread through contact. so always use a fucking condom dumb ass.

it would be beter just to get a partner that has the same virus.

had the same thing
twice
freaked out
get tested and I was clean

it's probably a friction sore

also, smooth dick

So,its not a big thing?

Nah don't listen to them... This is syphilis, the drug to cure you is presently back ordered... You can use doxycycline for two weeks twice a day and you will be cured, if you don't cure ur self it will start killing you slowly... Syphilis is on the rise and it's a fucking terrible parasite GLHF

Well yeah but pretty much everyone and their grandmother have hsv1 so better odds of them already being infected

This is now a herpes support thread.

How do you guys deal with the fact you'll never find love?

Do you live ethically or just keep it a secret? Or get a kick out of infecting people.

0/10

It's not Herpes, Herpes hurts as hell! Ask any Doctor!

This is much like a phlyctena, because of too much fap! You "burned" your cock man!

Hey dude. I am a guy with foreskin as well. My best advice is that you are jacking off too much. You are getting sores from the friction. Try using baby oil or lotion.

No it's fine dude a lot of people have that Shit, seriously. It stops and you go back to normal, you'll get over the fact in a year I promise

Dude this is clearly primary syphilis... Google image it...

first stage carbuncle , sorry man , u will loose your weener ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbuncle

False I'm having an outbreak right now and I can't feel Shit, mine doesn't even itch, but I have hsv1

OP you're being trolled. You fucked a girl without a condom recently didn't you?
Google "balanitis"
It's very common in uncircumcised men.

Best home-made rememdies:
>sit with your foreskin pulled back and with a fan on your tip
>use a blow dryer on your tip like two or three times a day until it goes away

Or just buy some anti-fungal cream and give it a day or two.

10/10

I didnt fucked any girl

this thread sucks. go here sage

You ass raped a guy then?

Weird.
I'm uncircumcised as well and I've only had balanitis twice in my life. Both times it was because I fucked a girl without a condom on.

ANYWAYS it looks like balanitis. If it's red innocuous dots that appear to be "under your skin" it's fucking balanitis.

Nope,i havent fucked anyone

Microdick/10

heres (you)

Bj?

Neither

While dr Sup Forums is in, what have I got?

1. small red dots/bumps on head
2. some bumps (look like they could be blisters but never break) on the edge of head
very mild itch
skin dryer, prone to peeling
no burning
no discharge
no sores

If you didn't get balanitis from any sort of sexual contact then you really need to wash your dick better. Don't use harsh soaps, and don't leave suds on your dick. Soap kills a lot of bacteria (even the "good" bacteria).

It's nothing to worry about. It'll clear up in less than a week or even shorter if you buy anti fungal cream

pic here

checked

Pics or else a diagnosis is impossible

sorry pic is here

Hey, look!
Another uncut guy asking "what is this weird shit growing underneath my foreskin?"

That just looks like itrritation

I didnt fucked anyone,it doesnt hurt or itch,i had physmosis but now its normal...so i just need to wash better and it will go away?

>i never had sex
REPEAT AFTER ME

SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES ARE NOT EXCLUSIVELY SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED

I used spit on my hands and this is what happend
What do?

I'm not a doctor but to be honest I don't really see anything?

At the very least all I can confirm is that it's not balanitis or any other condition that I've ever had. If you're really worried about it see a doctor.

Reread this post:

Yeah it was more obvious before (like a few months ago) when I got tested. I waited for results to find the faggot only tested for chlamydia.

>I didnt fucked anyone
REPEAT AFTER ME

SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES ARE NOT EXCLUSIVELY SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED

Its seriously not belantis

Cut ur nails asshole

Why shouldn't I give it to others - bitch gave it to me. Fuck you assholes infect the world!

Yeah you have to request blood tests. They don't give a Shit about herpes, but it's a big deal to us

I don't have it.

Naaaah nigga

100% primary sysphilis your fuck penicilline is back ordered all over North America

Thank you very much guys,im going to stop masturbating,i freaked out when i saw "herpes",and see if it goes away

Syphilis sores usually go away treated or untreated ... Then you get secondary sysphilis ... Sore all over you back, you can also reach latent sysphilis , by the you will go blind get sores in your face eventually die from it

Looks like rug burn from jacking it too much

My little wee wee looks like this after masturbating just once. Please spread awareness and becareful masturbating next time.

R u a girl?

Better get a full blood test m8 'n go show ur dick to a doc asap

checked

Absolutely Hideous. I know this is Sup Forums but you just ruined my day with morbid ass picture, you sick fuck.

sorry dude I'm canadian :3

You can't get rid of the virus. You already had it. Now it's just also in some of the nerve endings on your penis. L-Lysine seems to prevent breakouts, and/or clear them up extremely fast if you take it right when you notice one. This also works for cold sores.

I forgot to ask, have to ever had a cold sore on your mouth?

No

Just to clarify for all of the people who fell asleep in sex ed. You CAN transfer HSV-1 (cold sores) from you mouth to your genitals. And it will cause breakouts anyone on your body that you transfer it to. If you have HSV-1 on your fingers, and you jack off, you can transfer it to your dick.

HSV-1 is of course considered the mild, and societal endemic form of herpes, so no one really cares.

Yes. Dumbass. Or are you saying l-lysine doesn't do shit? I'm willing to believe that. It's not well researched, but I do find it stops my cold sores, even if it's just a placebo.

Haha, sorry, you were answering my question. Have you ever gotten a blow job?

Neither

You've probably had the virus since infancy. Your mom probably kissed you when you were 5 months old and gave it to you. That's how most people get it, and why the vast majority of the population has it. Many never have outbreaks, or they only had one, and it was so early in their life they don't remember it.

There's a good chance it will never come back on your dick since a. HSV-1 doesn't "like" genital outbreaks, and prefers oral outbreaks, and b. your haven't had outbreaks anywhere else your body for most of your life.

If you're worried about what to tell a girl, tell her you get cold sores sometimes. Also, you should be wearing a fucking condom until you're married anyway. Maybe go get an STD test to make sure you have the anti-bodies for HSV-1, which will confirm that's what it is.

It's VERY unlikely that you could even have HSV-2 without sexual contact, plus the outbreak would have been much uglier.

So,will it go away?

Of course. It will scab over, and heal completely in a couple of weeks. Don't jack off or you'll risk spreading it. If it pops, soak up the liquid with a tissue, it contains the virus.

Yes, but if this develops as an ulcer ... Then it's 100% sysphilis and you should get treated for it

So. I just need to way without jacking off

Kek

How many probabilities there are of develope an ulcer?

Stop jerking off with crusty socks or cloths and you'll be ok if raw dogging use some lotion used to have the same problem

You don't have syphilis

Thanks guys

Show us the bottom of your foot and we'll know if you got sysphilis or not.

Have gotten any harsh headaches and Paine in your testicles in the last month or so?

Nope

Are you loosing your hair?

It could just be a friction burn, I had something akin to that a year or two ago. Not exactly a blister, just some irritated and skin that ended up getting sore. Took a while to heal just because the scabbing would get irritated and broken if I got hard. You should be fine, and even if it is herpes, it's a very simple kind that won't really affect you much after the first outbreak.

Nope

Looks like skin cancer... Go to a dermatologist asap

They may need to do a biopsy

Could be herpes not developped since childhood.

Just declared one two months ago transmitted by my mom when I was a kid and that was never declared in my whole life.

So you may have transmitted it to your cock from your mouth without having a clue (some day it half developped in your mouth and you didn't notice or some shit).

I would really advise you to see a doctor as quickly as possible : if it is Herpes you can block it real quick when you act early and avoid a lot of pain and scars on your D, if it isn't then he should be able to tell you what is it.

Either way : don't mess around and run to the nearest doctor, that's the safe way. If you don't want to/don't have the money act preventively and go buy Aciclovir, it doesn't cost much