Just your daily reminder that if you watch anime you're a degenerate scumbag with no taste...

Just your daily reminder that if you watch anime you're a degenerate scumbag with no taste. If you think katanans or any other kind of nihonto are 'superior weapons' becaise of their 'folded steel', you're a fucking imbecile with no knowledge of history. If you think Japanese culture is 'superior', you know nothing about east Asian culture. If you have a 'waifu' you're just straight up pathetic.

And mother of fucking God, I swear, if you think asian chicks like you fat white fucks shitting all over their culture you are imperialist dumbasses

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unrelated history fag here:

The steel being folded had to do with the amount of carbon in Japanese steel (called in Europe: Pig Steel).

It's not some super advanced mega technique that makes their swords immortal. It's just the best they can do to try to get it to the same balance of carbon as European steel.

That being said, the design of the Katana in combination with naturally very poor steel makes their weapons incredibly brittle. If they had to go against a truly armored enemy, they'd be fucked.

Lucky for them they only have to fight the pussy Samurai and not the Teutonic or Frankish Knights.

The second satanic trips I've seen today, plus 10/10 history knowledge

You sir have earned tits

Huh. That's my first trips. Remind me to post relevant history more often.

What are you doing on this site then?

YAAAASSSSS.. GET PISSED YOU BETA FUCKIN WEEBS

Moot may have started this site for anime

But Moot isn't here any more

>Complaining about anime in a website started through anime
Don't get me wrong, I dont like anime either, but you're really retarded

lol OP is mad

Newfag.

And youtube started as a video dating site, but if someone posted a dating video there it would be cringe
No, fag

That's what you think.

you're a fucking cuk shutup

OP here, this isn't me, I can spell 'cuck'

Today OP is not a faggot

What are you, 14?

its made up bro. no one said it was "historical"

this thread sucks. go here sage

Obvious bait is obvious

yeah, just like if zuckerberg was gone facebook wouldn't be a place for normies

or if the guy who made reddit disappeared reddit would finally be good

stop complaining about anime, it has more relevance and history to this website than most

Fuck vegans.
time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook

Neither did I?
>implying it's not still shit
>implying the fanbase isn't cancer

If you don't like it then you're free to go make your own site with your own rules. No one's forcing you to stay.

I just jack off to the hentai.

Lern2speel and then well talc.

Anime makes up at least 40% of an average Sup Forums users diet.

that must hurt

Anime, for the most part, is aesthetically repulsive. The dialogue is pure exposition, while "characters" are just soulless husks, something inhuman that attempts to replicate personality.

Moot was replaced by an actual weeb.

Are you fucking retarded?

>projecting this hard
You own a cumjar, don't you?

You're just describing the Japanese

Like I give a fucking shit. Your opinion isn't going to stop me from watching a Japanese tv show, nor is it going to stop me from beating my meat to my favorite 2d animated character. If you think throwing up your little shit storm is gonna make anybody stop doing something they enjoy, you're pretty fucking mistaken.

Do you want to go out on a date with me?

Post smug anime girls to piss off newfags

So this whole thread was a veiled attempt to collect smug anime girl images.

Nice try OP.

He's right you know. I believe you're in the wrong place for this argument OP

Not a weeb but ive taken some metallurgy classes and folded steel is better than cast by like a huge fucking margin almost like paper vs cardboard

DESU

I read a few manga scanlations and watch a few shows. Mainly out of nostalgia from being 12 in 1999 watching toonami but yeah fuck weaboos

user, you are the weeabo.

You arent a weeaboo if you just like anime.
You have to obsess over it and pretend like you are japanese solely because you love anime.
But this is a weeaboo website anyway, so it isnt for you