You wake up with Superman's powers. What do you do?

You wake up with Superman's powers. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1AadzrK324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Rape

Defeat Goku.

fap in the air.

Manage to get everything I need to live comfortably the rest of my life without anyone noticing me, fly a lot I guess, kill some people, go to space.

Rule the world

Win Randi's million dollars by using heat vision to spontaneously combust his hair.
Take laxatives and see if I can forcefully shit a hole through a solid steel door.

Disarm Koreas nukes.

Kill off Isis and burn them alive with my eyes

Cure Europe

Fuck Wonder Woman

Wear a stupid costume while I fight crime and when I want to be a normal person I'll just put on glasses and a suit. No one will suspect anything

Sue DC for false impersonation, sell my story to Marvel

search for kryptonite and become an hero

Muder, steal, rape, then It,s off to fight ISIS!

>spank my girl while giving her the sex
>there is nothing left of her lower half
>try to get some head
>pull on her hair and skin her entire scalp with my bare hands
tfw super strength is too much

Do you just have them now without any limit or is it like a week trial and then they're gone..

Hahahahaha
Laugh hard
Fuck up the world
Kill pretty much everyone bring the world to caos

go back to sleep

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1AadzrK324

Probably fly for a long time, first and foremost.

Erase Islam

Make a fortune singlehandedly launching things into space for a fraction the cost.
Contribute to the construction of lunar, martian, and Lagrange space colonies.
Usher in a new era of human greatness, leading you plebes to the stars.

make love to amy adams
>hnnng

Put on a batman outfit to hide my identity, and fight most crime

Probably take a piss, I don't care if I got powers. Even hero's need to rock a piss in the am.

I end the Israeli genocide in Palestine.
I end the Chinese genocide in Tibet.
I end the wars that are destablizing the middle east.

I think that would be a good first day.

Rape someone

Rob a bank Saints row style

Wipe out Isis, Boko Haram, the Taliban, the fundamentalist Gulf State governemts, Erdogan, the North Korean regime, rstore Crimea to Ukraine, create a Kurd nation and one for Maronite/Catholic Lebanese, I'd give the Israelis and Palestinians a 1 year deadline to establish a two state solution before I force it upon them, entrench Assad/the Russians in Syiria... Would get all fucking nukes off the planet and force a treaty that reduces carbon emissions to go down to twice what Paris established and Americans better catch me in a good mood or I'm wiping the tea party/Trumpsters as well... Rewrite intellectual property laws so that developing nations can actually use technology to get out of the hole, fund R&D via governments and take it out of the hands of corporations, revamp UN human rights to Euro standards and give all countries a 5 year deadline to meet them, wipe out the Mexican cartels and stop prohibition... Finally force an end to the intellectual dishonesty of religious fanatics, no more religion in politics and tripe like "intelligent design", anyone complains and fuck them, they die... And good bye GMOs and Nestle's monopoly of global water resources... Oh and there's not going to be a World Cup in Qatar...
This of course, Maggie Gyllenhal, Eva Green... I'd have to think this one over, a small harem is a small price to pay for bringing peace and prosperity to the world...

Make sandwiches for Batman

This.
I feel like if I have this power, I have an obligation to the world, to make it a better place.
On the other hand, so many of man's problems are the result of human nature.

>learn Arabic for fuck Allah
>Go to middle east
>yell fuck Allah at the top of my lungsin Arabic
>laugh at the attempts to behead me

Find life outside this world.

Get a competent crew together and make a film about myself that isn't a fucking dour, depressing mess with no narrative thrust.

You had me until GMO fear. Moron confirmed

Whatever the fuck I want.

Fly around the world so fast that time reverses, save Man of Steel and Dawn of Justice from dying.

At the top of your lungs? With Superman powers?

You'll probably cause a hurricane and will deafen all those fucking mudslimes.

Fuck other people white-knighting and shit, this user has it. This is the kind of thing people like us would do.

I would fuck the world up, its boring these days

Last I checked, Superman's powers didn't include the ability to completely override the free will of entire nations at a time.

Such a good samaritan as yourself had better be prepared to commit a few genocides if you want to force the cooperation that you'd need to make any of that happen.

/thread

It's not "fear" I don't like an agricultural system in which corporations own the rights to seeds, Monsanto is fucking evil, and the idea of using the scientific equivalent of "nothing bad's happenned yet" is an unnecessary risk given solid evidence this thing will wipe out crop diversity and hybridization is reported as occuring... Burden of proof lies on those promoting these crops...

Sleep back and hoping to be Batman when I wake up!

Marvel would immediately turn you into a black woman

I would fly the fuck away from civilization and never worry or even think twice about anything ever again.

Titty fuck

>This is the kind of thing people like us would do.
>people like us
This is the newfaggiest newfaggotry to ever be newfagged.

>Rather than be a guy with nearly unlimited powers, you'd be a guy who was pretty good at fighting and detective work

>Implying ending radical Islam could be achieved without mass, world wide, genocide.

This. People forget that Supes is also a genius. If it's the whole brooding goth kid thing that user's after, he can just wear a dark costume and mope as he's saving people like Synder's Superman.

I'd like to fly into space and visit different worlds, but I'm afraid I'd get lost. Could you 'learn' your way through space without tech?

No, he'd be BATMAN!

Just becuase you don't understand GMOs doesn't make them not safe

Eh. Guy seemed all hugs and rainbows. For all I know he thinks Superman could talk them out of it.

He did want a 2-state solution to israel and palestine, meaning he wants both of them to continue existing. That is clearly the wrong answer.

Dude the first few items on my list are in fact acts of genocide, I didn't throw in there fair trials for Islamists... And when you can move at relastivistic speeds are pretty much invulnerable to anything currently existing technology can produce (I can be on the other side of the planet before anyone drops a nuke on me) and have fucking heat vision the will of nations is rubbish... Batman is getting vaporized from space the second he starts any shenanigans...

dude, you could destroy the entire Milky Way ( or universe in some versions) with supes power's. why in the fuck wouldn't humanity listen?

Oh I agree. I've been saying for 25 years, the only way to end war in the middle east is complete and total genocide. The problem is, now the middle east is bringing their war to us. So... a I agree with you, a world wide genocide of every muslim alive is literally the only answer

Super vision? If the dude has eyes with the power of the kepler telescope, I somehow doubt he's getting lost any time soon.

I would turn the world into a Hell scape. I would fence off the whole world into small districts. Then I would open up concentration camps in each district. The world would be a hell full of death, rape and destruction.

First ferret out every ISSIS Taliban terrorist and burn them to the ground. Abolish Iranian theocracy, Wipe out NKorean leadership and let Skorea take over whole country. Abolish all politically correct bs and make SJW a criminal offense. Fuck safe spaces. Create one world government, Outlaw radical islam. That would be a good first day, Second day transport all niggers back to africa, not blacks just niggers, pretty much all of detroit and other ghetto populations,
third day create massive solar farms and satellites to provide limitless energy to the planet. fourth day build kick ass lunar base. fifth day build kick ass mars base. ^sixth day build me a secret kick ass lair. Seventh day just start fucking as may bitches as possible. Seventh day just fucking chill. Course that is if i have the powers that long.

Ya i know i fucked up the day count but who gives a fuck if you have supermans powers...lol

you can't kill an idea. wipe out all muslims and in x amount of time they'll rise again

No, I do understand how it works, it isn't irrational fear and you addressed none of my objections but went for ad hominem... And besides from a point of utilitarian logic wouldn't you accept all the other stuff I'm doing at the cost of one relatively unimportant technological achievement? I'm still ending world hunger through old school Burlaugh green revolution techniques and taking care of overpopulation through using human rights and educating women, which has been proven to correlate with demographic growth... Or you can have the guy who'll stick to just rape for Superman...

Make breakfast

Cant superman fly backwards in time or some bullshit?

>[dead parents intensifies]

Max kek

Masturbate to pictures of anime girls

2 chicks at the same time

Masturbate in public.

>Use X-ray vision on my bestfriend
>Use powers to make Bernie president.

fuckin' a

Nearly lost me giblets on that m8, kek

rape hillary clinton

>Wake up
>Find out i have superman powers.
>go back to sleep cause crippling depression.
>finally get up
>decide to kill myself
>grab gun and shoot myself
>mfw the bullet had no effect
>mfw I can't kill myself because I'm superman.
>mfw in this world, kryptonite doesn't exist.

Well that sucks

Admit how much of a whinny bitch I am.

PUSH THE PLANET OUT OF ORBIT - FLY HOME

Max trips