Fat people

Fat people

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>325 pound fat man walking with his 3 year old son into Supercuts
>someone in car going 5 mph already stopping to let him go
>says to son, in a voice that sounded like it was slowed down because he's so fat "WATCH-OUT-FOR-THIS-MORON"

people who ignore the sidewalk and walk in the street

People who browse Sup Forums

there's not enough "this" for THIS

Muslims

how do you know exactly how much he weighed, his sons age, and how fast the car was going? i call bullshit

people who let their feral ass kids run around and scream in my parking lot all fucking day when there's a playground literally across the street

i'll never understand this. almost everyone in my neighborhood does it

Niggers

Yesterday day at Target I saw this obese lady with hips a mile wide ridiculous in one of those shopping cart scooters. Saw her again in the check out line. It was frozen pizzas, a shit ton of Coke, and multiple bags of potato chips. I was furious.

Sup Forumstards

people who fucking BIKE ON THE SIDEWALKS

Arrogant cunts that have huge cunty egos and go on and on about how fuxking amazing they are and how everyone eles sucks.

people who make stupid threads

teenage girls

teenagers

Yes. Over here, women with STROLLERS do it. They charge AGAINST YOU a stroller, expecting you to change direction OF YOUR CAR. ON THE ROAD.

pic unrelated

YES!

People who don't use fuucking turn signals

Skinny people

Self loather spotted.

*with a stroller

>Youtubers
>MLG-fags
>Social Media moguls
>OP

Live in the city, bike on the sidewalk daily. Why? Because the god damn streets have more potholes than road and I dont like getting home from work with a bruised groin. Maybe just take a step to get out of the way.

People who like Stefan Molyneux

People with gauges
People who brag about being high
People who get offended on behalf of others
People who make a mess and don't help clean it up or worse, blame others for their shitty behavior
People who damage other people's property because they're more successful

People who support Bernie

I rather bike on the sidewalk than the street

>Fat people
>People who are excessively tattooed and/or pierced
>Vapefags with obnoxiously big e-cigs
>People who suddenly stop walking and then get annoyed when you step on their heels
>People who constantly talk and/or use their phone in a cinema

People who say 'same' or 'me' at other people's stuff.

But janitors get paid to clean messes

This makes me wish death upon people I've never met.
Self-centered tunnel-visioned fucking shitbags.

..niggers..

same

Im fat and i hate fat people.
Specially the fat people who say they dont want to be fat, and they complain about it. But they do nothing about being fat.

People who hate Tool.

Try biking regularly for a few weeks... There's a reason cars are called "murdercages" in cyclist communities. I will get off the sidewalk if I see pedestrians coming but if it's clear, I'm on the sidewalk if I can be.

Nobody, because I'm not autistic

Swag fags

Me

People that put their kids in the shopping cart rather than the seat, if they are too big for the seat then make them walk you fucking bitch, and also i dont want dog shit in the bottom of the cart where i am putting food

People who keep talking after you've made it blatantly obvious that you aren't interested in what they are saying.

>me

Gymfags

chihuahuas, pomeranians, and shih tzus

>cars are called "murdercages" in cyclist communities
So it's like vegans talking about murdering carnivores at their therapy sessions?

i'm 7 and this is true

Do janitors operate in people's houses?

As another fat guy, I hate the fats who act like its not their fault. Like its "genetic."

What's wrong with skinny people?

ATTENTION:

THIS THREAD SUUUUUUUUCKS.

GO HERE /THREAD

SAGE

fucking kids

those who have grammar errors in their native language

Trannies
People who can't answer a pointed question
Most blacks
Hillary supporters
Fat people
Immigrants who don't learn native languages
Anyone who wears a fedora or trench coat and isn't a pop singer or a WW1 re-enactor

Why shi tzus, i have one and she's pretty smart

>pomeranians

WHY

fuck off hippie

ur mum

fat people
feminists
people that wear glasses
fake people

Spotted the vegan.
Careful your skinny fingers don't break while rage typing all that garbage.

Except that we're talking about people, not animals. I don't give a fuck if you eat an animal but I give many fucks if you're going to murder someone by turning right without looking right just because you think you only have to check the traffic for the lane you're turning into.

You again? Fuck off veganigger.
time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook

sounds like you're talking about someone specific

I assume those numbers were estimates

retard

i used to have one and she was a bitch

Checked.

Because they make better snake bait

But shih tzus come from japan and back then, Japanese emperors would have them up their sleeve to attack someone.

You sir are a homosexual.

CUUUUUUUUUUCK

Arabs

To take down little pussies like you.

More a reference to the 1ton+ vehicle piloted by a distracted person with no need to be behind a wheel if they cant ID and avoid a bike.

Tfw the road to town is a highway with no sidewalks and we all successfully avoid people, stollers, bikes, dogs wild animals, potholes and oncoming traffic while going 60.

Racist people/ Ghetto trash

This.
>>>/reddit/

You're just mad you can't handle animals right. Get out.

People who talk extensively about the weather.
People who try to talk about internet memes and shit.
People who obsess over celebrities.
Pretty much anyone who engages in reality tv shows.
People who use words like "bro" nonironically.
People who refuse to listen to more than one band/genre.

People who shake their water bottles in public to get the carbonic acid out

also, people who can't type correctly or spell. can't stand people who say u instead of you and get words wrong because of accents. like instead of I'll he will put ar!? like this idiot weed dealer always texting me like this

they're nice to look at but as soon as they open their mouths i want to punch them. have you ever heard a teenage girl talking to another teenage girl? its the most annoying shit in the world

My dad taught me from age 5 to always make eye contact when you're in doubt in traffic.
Maybe you didn't have a dad or basic deductible reasoning skills, but you're the squishy one. Take responsibility.

Vegans who don't drink milk beacuse milking hurts cows.

Apple users

People walking dogs.

You look around as your dog squats like it has the power to stealthily shit in public but it doesn't. We can all see it and we all know you're not going to clean it up. Fucking disgusting.

I can handle it. I just won't get taken down by a hamster like your weak ass.

Topkek, this.

I mean while I cant stand vegans, you do know thats not actually the reason, right?

Beaners.

Sup Forumstards

I do one better and come to a full stop even when I have the right of way because retards don't watch where they're going. I only got a license to drive from the DMV but I guess plenty of other people got a license to murder.

Live in the city and I stare at every motherfucker I see walking a dog because of this. Im tired of seeing shit all over the fucking sidewalk.

people that automatically hate people

that's funny cause i hate people who LOVE Tool

Shit taste, get the fuck out now.

Hmmm, I suppose you aren't wrong there.

So you hate yourself?

new age rappers and hip hop artists.

People who switch into the fast lane and go like 55mph

People who dont let you swit h lanes or merge and give you cheeky smiles like its a game

People who get mad and rage if you get ahead of them

People who wait in line for a long time and still take their sweet ass time deciding

People who never meet deadlines or arr constantly late

Holy fuck how? My phone auto'corrects' numbers and there he is fucking up real words without a care.