How does Sup Forums spend their offline time?

How does Sup Forums spend their offline time?

Offwhat ?

Drinking

You're not making sense OP

Here's mine. Candid but its ok

You guys ever heard of that place called " outside" I think it might be some kind of browser.

Working out, reading, fixing the yard, handball, and anything that involves water.

That's a sick meme user.

Is that how you guys call sleep?

Fixing my online problem

I've tried outside, the graphics are shit

-Fucking my gf
-Drinking with friends
-Smoking with friends

>wanted be funny

almost be was

sk8

I sometimes have a wan... never mind.

>work
>sit on balcony
>drink beers
>smoke
>sleep

>offline time
>implying

I get up between 8 and 9, depending on the day, and go to work til 3, sometimes five, on weekdays. I go home and take a dab, and just waste time reading or watching tv til I get ahold of a friend, then we get even higher and play other video games or watch other tv. Then I get home around 1 or 2 am and go to sleep then get up and do it all over again. On the weekends I'll sleep til sleeping gets depressing, then get up and do what I normally do, then go back to sleep only to wake up 14 hours later, get up and smoke, eat someyhing, chill a bit, then go to sleep and wait to start the week over again. I'll occasionally go to a show or something, but I never talk to anyone, and no one talks to me. I used to go out more and do other things, but that life is behind me.
And I get on Sup Forums through out the day, whenever I'm bored, which is a lot.

Skate
Ride motorcycles,
Drink beer

Playing vidya with friend and model kits.

Story of my life

Sleeping and working