/eire/ + /celt/ = /éire/

tfw mixed mongrel edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c36RkjlxLi0
youtube.com/watch?v=8uZJ21HpHPM
joe.ie/movies-tv/tweets-there-was-a-very-strong-reaction-to-last-nights-claire-byrne-show/570550
rte.ie/news/2016/1213/838454-refugee-applications/
youtube.com/watch?v=bWxs6IDw73Q&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=nFAMswFki7g
irishtimes.com/business/economy/on-tax-reform-tds-told-ireland-has-more-to-fear-from-eu-than-trump-1.2904023
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like your granny got some english dicking

>Wanting to be pure potatoes wog

How does it feel knowing that irish-americans are more Irish than you ?

Anyone have any good reads on stock trading? Wouldn't mind doing a bit of light reading instead of studying for exams

Filthy halfbreed.

The Intelligent Investor is a masterpiece, I'm nearly finished it.

only memeing fám
you probably have some irish in you too

I like irish americans

>tfw too intelligent to be an investor

I'll try to find a book in the library or Easons or something, I don't fancy PDFs.

Not fond of /celt/ but anything's better than a yank thread. Let's hope janigger won't be a retard again.

the yank thread was dead as fuck
100 replies since this morning

You are like a little baby

Headphones acting up again. Might need a bit more tape.

Disgusting

but you have a literal non country as some of your "heritage"
you're irish and should accept it

>tfw you have to go back to the great-great grandparents to find a foreign connection
>tfw it's not one of the other (inferior) races of the British Isles

>tfw it's not one of the other (inferior) races of the British Isles
lets not get too cocky lad
you seem to be forgetting our history

A fly may give a horse cancer, but something something something...

My great-great-grandfather came from Mayo. That's as foreign as I get.

haha what is bertie wearing

>17 from cork
I thought they were the rebel county. the absolute cheek of culchies to make fun of dublin

Honestly though joining the Royal Irish Regiment is cuck tier. You're in there with a load of loyalists from belfast who hate your guts

Irrational exuberance

Nah, they're united in hatred of English officers.

>Royal ""Irish"" Regiment

I think most people from the Republic/Nationalist Nordees join the Irish Guards instead. They play GAA and shite like that instead of burning effigies of Guy Fawkes.

youtube.com/watch?v=c36RkjlxLi0

learning a few cupla focail lads

Good post

>christfags itt

>a few cupla
You've already failed.

>Cork
>culchies

Doubt they'd have any recruitment to that extent from the south if they were as bad as that.

I can't in good conscience call joining the British army "cuckoldry" per se, because a lot of people join it only as mercenaries, either for the money (historically), or for what naysayers would call "romantic notions" about war and militarism, seeing how poorly equipped and inactive the Irish army is.

SCRIOSAIDH É SEO

t.

Culchie just means anyone from outside the Pale.

>I think most people from the Republic/Nationalist Nordees join the Irish Guards instead.
You're more likely just to be stuck in whatever one needs the men most desu.

Is this a nice movie or is it one of those edgy "dark" movies with no closure?

Also, who else loves Baneposting and the character of CIA, but hates Aiden Gillen?

Did you see Liam Cunningham on Claire Daly the other night. He was going mad with the pro refugee rhetoric
Its like every person thats in GOT is a retard irl

It's a good film about the state of modern Irish society but it's depressing as fuck. And no it doesn't have any real closure.

Don't know much about Gillen himself but I am fond of a bit of Baneposting.

Easter?

Celebrities are always fucking retards. They're just normal cunts who flunked their way into money, and now think that they're "fighting the man" by calling for a million fucking niggers.

It's fairly decent in fairness, a few parts made me laugh.

a rising?

some people watch their show so they think their opinion matters, or they're the hip voice on social issues, they're not they're just attention whoring cunts

is the lad in here last night who said imperium was 7/10?
I have some strong words to say to you

cork is NOT culchie
next youll say belfast is culchie

>I can't judge a movie on its merits because it was about KKK >:(
>why do muslims always think we're demonising them all in movies?!

Bottom tier movie plebs. Go back to Leitrim.

youtube.com/watch?v=8uZJ21HpHPM

mandatory viewing, liam cunningham is the only passionate caring one in the room

everywhere outside of dublin is culchie
why does he pretend to be irish?

[YOU MUST LIVE IN AN IRISH CITY WITH MORE THAN 500,000 PEOPLE TO SEE THIS POST]

Almost certainly.
I've noticed how every "artist" or part of the self-perceived "avant-garde" elite who wasn't born into that culture always doubles-down on it all as if to "make up for" the fact that they're Northsiders (most often), or "culchies", and even in England people from the northern parts suffer to some extent versus the bearers of the disgusting "estuary English" accent which is in all the media nowadays.

NO, THIS IS CHRISTMAS!

>the yank abandoned his own thread because more people are posting here
How embarrassing.

Irish """"""Women""""""

It was entertaining enough, had good pacing and a decent plot
but none of the characters were fleshed out. Like the racists were just racist for no reason given (except for the one bullied nerd)

You look at american history x and you see a kid with legitimate angers but hes been misguided. There was none of that in this, they were just plain cartoonishly evil
Also wasn't very fond of them making a little flashback of European history to somehow show that white people are always evil

And finally the quote at the end was fucking gay and false

>58% No
>"thats opinion thats not fact"

the """""modern""""" """""country""""" of """""ireland"""""

Damn, almost makes me wish I'd bought my /éire/ Gold™ account.

>that thousand cock stare

kek
they're all from DIT I think. The black in the middle is definitely on the student council

>"cologne was anecdotal"
Holy fuck I want to smack that cunt about the head.

DOCTOR PAVEL

She looks like that other pumpkin-headed wan from the Game of Thrones, the one with the Irish cuck husband.

RTÉ News is being lefty again lads.

my brother was at claire byrne last week
they have to practically beg people to show up so I reckon only people with a vested interest will show up

I will never forgive the career-politicians of this country for what they've done to it. 700 years struggling for freedom only to have the nation destroyed from the inside-out in 40

>they have to practically beg people to show up so I reckon only people with a vested interest will show up

That's the problem with democratic politics desu. Those who stand to gain are more animated and motivated than those who want equilibrium.
Add a media with incentives to be sensational as well as serving their own ideological/class interests through what they tell the masses, and you get all this type of crap that's going on all over the western world.

>inb4 "muh Republican values"

democracy is shit desu
I'd rather a well run dictatorship but a dictatorship would get very decadent I'd imagine

Those who recognise the so-called islamic state are more Irish than those who do not.

What is Miss Nigeria Ireland? Is it a pageant here exclusively for Nigerian women or what? They're not explaining it very well.

I recognise every self governing nation.

What did they say now?

joe.ie/movies-tv/tweets-there-was-a-very-strong-reaction-to-last-nights-claire-byrne-show/570550

>they only show some quotes backing Cuntingnham.

>mfw I hear RTE 1 this morning, morning show harping on about the "radical version of Islam" and the "so called" islamic state along with the "oppressive assad forces"

it's like they copy everything straight from the guardian and BBC

Recognise it as what? It's Islamic and a state, if that's what you mean.

>joe.ie

Something something A leppo warcrimes.

How d'you boys think the Daily Mail makes money, ads?

How is that lefty? Shit is going down over there.

rte.ie/news/2016/1213/838454-refugee-applications/

Thank fuck.

enjoy your channel tbH

The news just pronounced Lionel as Leo-nell and Lee-nell.

UK Daily mail one of the best selling papers i think

Retarded English normies who don't use adblock.

Sifting through the media's dealings with things of interest to the right wing is honestly a very worthy job.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWxs6IDw73Q&t=0s

the establishment in this country don't have a clue
its funny watching them try to be pc when they really don't know a thing about what they're saying

my mam reads it for the celeb gossip
it does sports
it does the news, baised towards britain but its mostly nationalistic brits who read it for the news

>afraid to go back to Chile because of earthquakes
feel like this lad has a load of stories

that actually your channel? fair play la

I just hope that the new legislation doesn't make it easier to get in

No, I was just agreeing with you that the channel was a good idea.

People who don't watch the media here can get the impression that things are less advanced than they are. Showing what the "other side", the ones with the power, are doing is very useful.
A lot of right-wingers can't stomach listening to them though. Even I can only watch about two minutes of leftism coming with an Irish accent before wanting to go apoplectic and be in a bad mood all day.

wonder will she be welcoming them in a few months time.

no surprise. joe.ie is cuck central. they cheered faggot marriage when it passed and they'll cheer abortion when it passes too.

>people still fall for the "God is supposed to be loving and compassionate" meme

youtube.com/watch?v=nFAMswFki7g

doing a BIG think

Why the fuck did I just spend an hour reading the Sup Forums Banepost sticky?

God is loving and compassionate.

>people still fall for the God meme

Was posting in it last night, great craic. Watched the stream too, first time seeing past the plane scene.

irishtimes.com/business/economy/on-tax-reform-tds-told-ireland-has-more-to-fear-from-eu-than-trump-1.2904023

Cork is truly the "real" Capital.

t. American Evangelist.

>you would never say to an English person if they were brown 'oh you're not English'

yeah but you lads deserve, we don't

Where's the fat white girl from?

If you're referring to how lefties say "God doesn't want you to condemn bad things", that's because they don't understand love or compassion.
"Love" in their minds is the desire for sexual pleasure, "compassion" is something that a person has when their views align with those espoused by the Irish Times.

It's actually a decent movie. I prefer it to the Dark Knight.

saxony, and she needs to go back