You found the cigar in the wall

You found the cigar in the wall.

Can you find the illusion here?

don't get it

What is it?

Its a fuckin stock image used in countless articles about car parks. Nothing to discover in it.

There's an illusion. You have to find it. Here's the cigar one. Just to get you in the mood.

Thanks

No, there is something to find, if you can look hard enough.

floating vw golf?

It's definitely not floating

Is it? The wheels look grounded to the floor to me.

it's just wet ground

doesn't look like anyone can find it. bump to bring more people.

bump

It's bait so that stupid niggers keep searching for the optical illusion, while there is nothing there to see. Stop posting this...

Unbelieving kaffarah bastard

spoken like a true nig. i bet you can't even find the illusion in the pic posted above of the wall? there is an illusion, you just have to put some work into finding it.

It's more work for them to pretend like there is an illusion; if this was happening then OP is a massive, idiotic, fagot

yea the cigar, easy to find... The pic OP posted is just to keep autists busy, seems it is working though

i assure you there is an illusion. if there was more people looking, and less people bitching about it not having an illusion, someone would have spotted it.

This thread is keeping you busy M9-1

the stripes on the ground

what?? lol

and here?

FIGURED IT OUT
Half the image is real, the other half is a backdrop.

These assholes cant park right..
was that the illusion?

It's soooooo obvious that they aren't parked on angles. Jesus fucking Christ of a bike this is the biggest fucking waste of time since freeing the blacks from slavery.

what do you mean, half is a back drop?

Where's the cigarette?

You are all stupid niggers.

what exactly are we looking at here?

The people doing whatever the fuck. That's probably what you're supposed to find.

>"look everyone i can zoom in"

good job retard

the whole point of an illusion is it's hard to find...people stood there is OBVIOUS so that's not it.

I see de big red circle, but what happen?

already pointed out the assholes that cant park within the lines

bumb for more "illusions"

not a .gif or scare