Sup Forums please rate these chicks from most want to see naked to least want to see naked...

Sup Forums please rate these chicks from most want to see naked to least want to see naked. Feel free to provide commentary on each one, too.

I'll take 2 you have the rest

4 > 3 > 5

A lot of thought was put into this decision guys, probably the most productive thing I'll do all day.

3/5-4-2-1...

1&2 are ugly AF.
4 looks young / cute.
3/5 are plain but not unattractive.

4, 5, 3, 1, 2.

4 has the best combination of cute face and body... but with these dresses it is hard to tell for 4 and 5 what their bodies are like. Mostly going off the arms. I am guessing that 4 looks the best naked.

I guess 3 and 5 are really tied. cute faces, probably decent bodies. Still like 4 better for some reason. I am sure they look fun naked tho.

1 and 2 look like people I would generally avoid... and I have ZERO interest in seeing either of them naked.

Do you have any more pics?

This guy nailed it.
Thanks for taking one for the team

Op here. Thanks for the opinions guys. I have more pics of all of them, but no nudes or anything really seductive. Which ones do you want to see most?

I think the general consensus is more of 3, 4, and 5 so we can better decide between the three of them.

Ok just a sec

Right to left

I'm thinking 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1

Number 5. Not real tats.

Number 5 again.

Ok, we've not confirmed number 5 is shit.

POST 4 already user!!

post more of 2. i want to see some rolls

now*

Number 4.

She sure looked better in that dress than she does in these shit pictures. I bet she looks weird naked.

Number 4 quite a bit older.

lol well I wouldn't know but I do agree with you.

Gimme 3 OP

... is it just me or does this look nothing like here?

Are number 3 and number 4 related? Sisters maybe?

The pic on the car is a much younger pic than the wedding pic.

That's correct they are sisters and #1 is their sister as well. Black sheep I guess.

Nah you're right user, I don't think that is the same number 4 in OP's first pic...

3 coming soon.

It's the same girl but one is age 18 while the other is at about age 23.

#3.

#3 on the right.

Wow.

ITT: What makeup can do to transform hideous beasts into something tolerable.

Well certainly she will look better on her wedding day than any other time.