Hey docters on Sup Forums i need some help here...

Hey docters on Sup Forums i need some help here, i have these painful spots in the back of my mouth and idk what they are, but they hurt a lot...

Anyone who knows what's up? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afte
nhs.uk/conditions/quinsy/Pages/Introduction.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in my country they are called" aftes"

Comes from lack of vitamines, eat fruit. Spots go away in couple of days

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afte

Tonsilistis.

Antibiotics will shift them.

Accesses or a dirty BBC.

this

You gotta step up you teethbrushing game.

>Aphthous mouth ulcers are painful, and recur from time to time. The ulcer(s) will usually go without treatment in 10-14 days. Mouthwashes and lozenges may ease the pain, and may help the ulcers to heal more quickly.

cancerous cancer
or other name would be aphtha
cannot do much about it. local anesthetic to ease the pain

you are pregnant

Go to doctor a throat that sore might make it difficult to drink water and I imagine you might be taking ibprophen which can cause problems with kidneys just like dehydration can. Had a similar problem last month and it gave me acute kidney failure

Thanks for the asvice everyone!

thats just a canker sore m8. gargle some salt water and get some vitamin C in your system.

Mild allergic reaction to semen

Turnip farmer here. More turnips in your diet, friend.

Tonsillitis my dude

Fecal Contaminant

mega cancer

nothing a hot load of sperm wont fix man...

Either candida or syphilis ... Go to a doctor, if candida go on a coconut oil diet,.. If syphilis use doxycycline for 2 weeks twice a day

Tonsil stones

Mouth ulcers, Nothing too worry about, they just hurt and will stay for a couple days/weeks. there is no cure tho so you will have them from time to time the rest of your life.. it is a sign of stress so keep it easy.

No.685973588 Is wrong kkslet

Cancer, no question about it

this is not tonsillitis at all

Just did a salt mouthwash, this is how it looks like atm

This is quinsies had it twice in past 5 years pretty shitty, if you dont get it sorted quick enough they swell up and they have to be drained.

nhs.uk/conditions/quinsy/Pages/Introduction.aspx Goodluck op this shit sucks

Same fag here again, Yep just checked over some pictures of late stage quinsies at its exactly the same. Thankfully i got mine sorted quick was in hospital 2days

Use some chlorhexidine mate!

Pretty cheap to buy and works as a nigger horse.

protip: thank me later

I've had this. Throat turned completely white and nearly closed up. Dr's wasn't bothered and sent me away to gargle salt. I sucked so much cock that weekend. Cleared up the following week.

Did you gargle it with water or?

Your partner/s have highly acidic semen. Stop sucking cock and swallowing more than three times a day and it will go away in a week.

Gargle with salt water, not semen, twice a day.

Gargle baking soda or saltwater. You can also pop them with cotton swabs by pressing on them. Might hurt but it'll be better in the long run

Ner, I ain't no faggot. I gargled that shit neat.