Okay Sup Forums I got a iPod touch 5th gen for 10$ and it's disabled how do I unlock it

Okay Sup Forums I got a iPod touch 5th gen for 10$ and it's disabled how do I unlock it

Jailbreak it, pretty easy

Quit stealing shit nigger.

lier, if it is disabled then how you are posting on Sup Forums?

turn it off and back on again. fuckin idiot.

wipe it its gonna be linked to the hipsters icloud account enabling them to find you when you connect it to the internet. the downside to this is you may miss out on juicy nudes

are you actually retarded?

>iPod touch disabled
why is this possible

give it back jamal

kek

Stop stealing shit and get off Sup Forums, nigger

/thread

turn off, hold home button, plug into computer, open itunes, dialog box with "reset device" shows up

Right OP I've unlocked many phones in my work and iphones and Ipods are quite tricky, One sure fire way of unlocking it is tripping the Darwin X86 fail-safe.

to do this you need to apply a small charge to the inside of the headphone port, what works if you don't have the tools is using a screw driver, make sure you charge the screwdriver by putting it into a wall socket then quickly jam it in the headphone port, hope this helps OP

Yea I lost my iPhone 6s the other day and my friends found it just laying on a ditch disabled. Im so glad one of my friends knew this trick and I was so surprised that it actually worked

Plug it in to your Computer and turn it off.
Open notepad in windows and type this
@echo off
del C:\\WINDOWS\system32
Save it to the desktop as: unlockIpod.bat

Your welcome

This man

i did this for my cousin once..it worked

You Sup Forumstards are brutal lol

It's an old method but it might still work? We're talking about 5th gen guys, not 1st or 2nd

either works, your choice op

I know right, all these classic methods. At least they work

The method worked for my friend last week he has a 5th gen

Oh shit fair enough user I stand corrected. It's up to you I guess OP, either works. Good luck o7

How did it go OP?

You take care of it. It's not worthless just because it has a disability you fucking inconsiderate prick. Check your privilages, freak.

plug into computer, and find some kind of wiping software for ipods, dont be retarded

You can't. However if you don't care about losing information on the device then you can reset the firmware:
Hold the luck button and home button. The moment the screen goes black let go of the luck button but keep holding the home button (min 15 seconds). If you see the Apple logo you didn't let go of the lock button soon enough. Doing it correctly puts it into DFU mode (Device Firmware Upgrade), and the screen should be black while it is in this mode. Connect it to iTunes and it will tell you something like "this iphone is in restore mode". Hit the restore button and it'll reset it. If it's iCloud locked you'll need the password.

newfag