Is vaping safe?

Is vaping safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2479197/alberta-teen-injured-after-he-says-e-cigarette-exploded/
youtu.be/-hu3F_pz1Qg
lmgtfy.com/?q=Is nicotine harmful
ucanquit2.org/NicotineEffects?p=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just as bad as normal cigarettes.

Yeah, if you're autistic.

Wrong.

You might as well start smoking weed

Its fills your lungs with water over time. and if you vape for about a year you will find if difficult to breath

That's retarded. Your lungs are perfectly able to handle water vapour.

>Is vaping safe?

Nicotine is fucking POISON. Think it over.

Go away skeleton

Nobody knows. Buy one and smoke it you pussy

Vaped for 6 months after 15 years of smoking and felt noticeably better but went back to smoking because I love it too much. So are they safer than cigarettes? Most likely. Are they safe in general? No idea.

is suicide safe?

look up popcorn lung

also look up a guide on how to look like a douche

How would you know? You don't even have lungs, you piece of shit skeleton.

Better for your lungs than cigarettes, worse for your throat/dignity.

You're asking the wrong question.

What you really should be asking yourself is; What do I get out of it? How does my life change if I don't?

as long as you do your research about battery safety (if you plan on building/wrapping your own coils) other than that safer than cigs (longterm)

grab a cheap mod/tank from brokevapors or vapingcheap (.coms)

This.

Nicotine's purpose in tobacco is to keep insects from eating it. Nicotine is a natural insecticide. Farmers spray it on their crops to kill and ward off insects.

Huffing insecticide for a shitty mild high is retarded.

Greatly decreases your chances of getting an STD because nobody will fuck you.

>your dignity

Yeah if your a little bitch who worries what other people think of you 24/7. You're just salty bcuz vapes hurt your little baby lungs

Out skeleton

Shut up or I'll take your's.

who inhales water vapor?

False

STDs are much more common among homosexuals. Vaping makes you a faggot, so it greatly increases your risk of STDs.

Not even other faggots will want to fuck vapers.

people who use humidifiers for certain breathing problems, people who take hot showers, or people who go into steam rooms.

You're a fuckin skeletal how do you even breathe

This is essentially what we were taught in med-school. Obviously it's not as good as not inhaling foreign particulates (not smoking cigarettes/vaping), but it's better than actual cigarette smoke. But the fact of the matter is that if you live in a heavily polluted city it's bad to breathe the air there anyway.

The way I see it is that vaping at the level that exists today, with the bigger vapes that produce large amounts of vapor hasn't been around for long enough to pinpoint how negative it is on your body.

Tl;dr: don't vape because you think it's cool, vape to quit smoking then plan on quitting vaping.

Ya just don't be this faggot who got assploded in my city.

globalnews.ca/news/2479197/alberta-teen-injured-after-he-says-e-cigarette-exploded/

Does anyone vape because they think it's cool?

I'd like to know why this happened, I mean the batteries in most are just rechargeable double A's.

There was a big thing on Facebook that the retailer sold him a battery and tank that didn't go together.

Both retards.

I vape because I enjoy it. I like building coils and mixing my own juice recipes, it's like a hobby.
Is it cool? Not really
Is it safe? Who knows
Does it matter? Nope

show me on of your builds user,
heres one of mine

Don't know but it makes you look fucking gay.

it's not as gay as fucking cancer and smelling like a piece of shit

Of course they do. Autists wear trenchcoats and fedoras because they think they are cool. Why wouldn't they think vaping is cool too?

It cuts the carbon monoxide in your lungs to zero in a month. You're not inhaling tar, benzine, formaldehyde and literally a hundred other chemicals. E liquid has only four ingredients, all of which are proved safe to eat (juries out on inhaling though), but it's currently thought to be 95% less harmful than cigarettes, although if you cloud-chase you have a 100% chance of looking like a dickhole Thomas the tank engine fuckwit. And nicotine is absolutely not harmful, it's as bad as caffeine and if you say different you're an uneducated Muppet who needs to read a fucking book. Or, watch this:

youtu.be/-hu3F_pz1Qg

As safe as smoking formaldehyde can be

Even the term makes me cringe, cloud chase. Fek.

Correct

When has nicotine been proven safe? It is a highly addictive pesticide that alters your metabolism.

Nicotine has never been proven "safe".

This. I just got into coils, here's one of my very first ones.

you should put the airflow right infront of your coil m8

>popcorn lung

yeah for faggot cheap nigger juices. if you get non shitty liquid it doesn't contain the chemicals that cause popcorn lung.

It's harmful if you're the size of an insect you retard. Why do you think weed killer insects and not us? Stop watching Dr Phil you window licker

VAPE NACHE YALL!

Shut up mr skeltal.

*Kills insects*

Fucking autocorrect

lmgtfy.com/?q=Is nicotine harmful

Well I don't smoke nor vape so fuck you vapefag

Well, then fuck off to a loli thread and let the big boys talk

Rocking some 24g nichrome

Third link down on your own search faggot.

"
Brain: Nicotine disrupts normal neurotransmitter activity, causing chemical changes and addiction. Other neurological symptoms caused by nicotine include light-headedness, sleep disturbance, dizziness, and tremors.
Heart and Arteries: Nicotine increases heart rate and raises blood pressure when it stimulates the release of adrenaline. Short term, this means your body is less efficient when you exercise. It has to work harder getting the blood and oxygen to cells that need it, preventing the body from reaching its maximum potential. Long term, the stress on the heart and arteries can lead to increased risk of heart attack and can even lead to a stroke and/or aneurysm.
Eyes: Nicotine reduces the ability to see at night by stopping the production of pigments in the eyes specially designed for low-light vision. Adrenaline released by nicotine reduces peripheral vision, and in the end, nicotine accelerates the degeneration of the eyes.
Metabolism: Nicotine increases calories burned but decreases endurance by wasting energy in the effort. So, while nicotine users may have the energy to sprint down the block, they won't have the maximum lung or heart capacity to get their best score on a PT running test or maybe even to finish the all-night trek with their unit.
Reproductive System: Nicotine prohibits proper blood circulation and is a leading cause of erectile dysfunction (impotence) for men under 40. Nicotine also increases the risk of infertility and miscarriage. And if babies exposed to nicotine in utero do make it to birth, they tend to have low birth weights, be born prematurely, and have increased risk for lung problems.
Bones: When used over time, nicotine alters cellular structures and has been found to increase risk for fractures while contributing long-term to the development of weakened bones (osteoporosis)."

ucanquit2.org/NicotineEffects?p=1

Did you even read the results of your search or did you just type it and think you made a point?

You are a fucking idiot.

>big boys
>HURR I BLOW CLOUDS FOR A HOBBY
nigga please

Hahahaaaaa. Seriously, try to get your info from sites that aren't propaganda for nicotine replacement therapy. Dickhole. And what is described in your "evidence" is almost exactly the same effect as caffeine. Are you off to picket a Starbucks? My info comes from doctors m8y

No, most people who vape have AIDS. Because they're faggots

/thread

and gauges. Don't forget their huge gauges

Please, there's no need for racist comments. What is this, the 50's?

And no, I vape because I smoked for 20 years and I didn't want to die of some shitty disease

Duhhhh vape> or =life

I do because I smoked 2-3 packs a day for over 15 years and I broke that with my vape. I can breath better than I have in years and I cut my smoking bill down to about 1/3 of what it was when I was smoking. Those benefits make the autists that are mad that I enjoy something they don't seem massively insignificant.

You dumb uninformed shit. That was from people inhaling dumb cheap juice (which isn't good anyway)

STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Yet you want an electronic smoke penis to explode in your pants. Mkay.

I've got that same rda.

I tried vaping and I don't even smoke. Didn't like it.

Even smoking isnt as bad as everyone thinks

Legit answer. Yea its probably pretty safe, but it hasn't been around long enough for there to be any long term studies of its effects. There are some iffy chemicals in some juices, such as formaldehyde, which definitely causes cancer, but we're unsure how much it really has. Especially since the stuff is unregulated and they don't have to disclose their ingredients. The main chemical in the juice is called propylene glycol; its stage smoke, and has been around for a really long time and is perfectly safe in humans and animals. Nicotine itself doesn't cause cancer, but obviously, its very addictive.
TL;DR Yea, its probably safe.

It's only retarded if you start doing it to be cool. If you are using it for a cigarette replacement then no one should say shit to you unless they are a dipshit.

Thank you Mr. Skelly

Thanks for the advice man
Hell yeah

Who cares if it's safe or not... That has nothing to do with why you shouldn't vape.

You shouldn't because it's the gayest fucking thing on earth to do.
I cringe every time I see some autist pull one of those things out.

That shit is gayer than cum on a mustache.

it's as safe has a cellphone if you aren't stupid. General rule if you would do it to your phone or laptop don't do it to your mod. Batteries are basically the same, so extreme temperatures are best avoided. Like leaving them in your car during summer as this can damage the battery and make it explode(same thing happens to any other batteries). Other than that it's fine not any more dangerous than any other battery powered electronics.

It can help some people. Don't be such a little bitch just because some people are faggots about it. I'm legitimately trying to do better so my kids have a dad for a while. I'm not just trying to be a cool fucking edge lord or something.

Even the funniest meme on earth couldn't make that comment make sense. What next? Am i a doo-doo head?

Wrong.

Nope, makes you queer. I'm puffin on one right now.

this &
this.

> itt: people shitting on things that people shit on because people shit on things.
Vicious cycle, ignore the cunts, vape, smoke, shoot up do whatever the fuck pleases you. We're all gonna die anyway.

Get some self control and stop being a pussywhipped bitch to a plant you autist.

Nah just fucking gay

Wrong.

fuck i meant not

I think what's gay is you giving that much of a shit about what other people do, are you caught in a day dream wishing every ecig you see in someone's mouth was your small penis?

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Kindergarten reply, as expected

This. I love how fucking angry people get because someone enjoys something they don't.

Ehhhh boy the 250watt rx200 3x 18650 Doe what build you runnin

Wrong.

wrong
wrong
wrong
wrong
wrong
wrong
wrong
wrong faggot

>implying you don't judge anyone for anything at all

Oh come off your high horse faggot.
Is there not anything that you could possibly see that would make you think someone is a douchebag?

Also
>found the ebin vape dood with the sick rig breh it's so dank puffin strawberry passion alien piss amirite guise?
Toplel

you rn

you forgot the dot