Part 3 of my Mom and me story(started last week) pic related...

Part 3 of my Mom and me story(started last week) pic related. She stopped over last night to help me with some crap around the house.

Had my mom stop over last night to help with a few things at my house. Opened a bottle of wine for both of us and started sipping while she was helping me. Started talking a little bit about the recent things going on and I noticed she was wearing pantyhose kind of high up. I have always had a panty fetish as well as pantyhose(probably mentioned this in the past).

Go on.

nice cooch

Basically she stopped by to help me with some garden shit that I am too lazy to do but I figured whatever she offered have her come by. It was around 8pm (CST) and it was getting a little dark so I told her to come in and watch the baseball game with me(Cubs/Cardinals). I opened up a beer and she sat next to me and I noticed her panty hose riding up with her shirt raised. Mild buzz going on I put my hand on her back and just relaxed it there.

She did not mind so I went a little further to the top of her panty hose line and put my fingers down just a bit. She did not say anything except small talk about the Cubs. I worked my down to just above her ass crack and realized she was not wearing underwear. I started rubbing her back a little more and she turned to me out of nowhere and just kissed me…hard kiss while my hand was still rubbing just around the top of her ass.

As someone with a mother fetish this thread is good shit

. I asked her if she would rather watch the game upstairs in my room(wife was at work), and she said yes. Brought her upstairs and she sat down on the bed. We started kissing more and I unbuttoned the front of her pants. I pull them down just a bit and see that blonde bush that I am in love with.

Continue

Speed up fag

you should know by now to have this shit typed out already

op here...just wanted to know people were reading

If you like the story, STFU and wait like a good troll. Otherwise, get lost.

Not OP btw.

. I kiss her stomach which I love to do and pull her shirt up. She just starts moaning while I am touching her. I pull her pantyhose down and start kissing her and open her lips up. She tastes amazing and holds my head against her.

I start to finger her while licking her…she is the most wet I have ever felt(the whole 3 times now kek). I pull my shorts off and just have my tshirt on. She asks me to lay on top of her and I start sucking on her saggy breast but huge nipples. I make a reference about breast feeding and she holds me tight against her(its one of my many fetishes/problems)

op here-thank you!

Bump

I look at her and start kissing her and she takes my foreskin and starts pinching it while kissing me. I love the sensation, she pulls it down a little and puts her finger inside of it and just plays with my head. Uncut fags will know what I am talking about. I start moaning and she puts me inside her. The wetness the taboo was insane in that room

100% legit story. It's so common to fuck its own mom nowadays. Haven't you fucked yours already?
Fucking teens.

OP here- wish I was still a teen..

More pics?

i just got a few from this morning(she stayed over)

this is absolutely disgusting.

She pulls my shirt off and starts rubbing and pinching my nipples. I tell her to slow down so I do not cum too fast. She starts sucking them and asks me to hold her like she is breastfeeding(I know weird but fuck this is already weird), I hold her head against her and she starts sucking on me. I am on my side facing her and she is sucking me while I am just kind of holding my dick inside of her, throbbing inside of her every time she would moan a little. I started precumming inside her and told her that. I pulled it out for a second so I didn’t all of a sudden cum and she starts rubbing it slowly.

She puts me back inside of her and then she starts to cum..first a little then a scream out loud orgasm. I feel her tightening on me so I start pumping harder. I ask her where to cum and she said inside me. I started cumming so hard inside of her and while doing so we just started kissing as I was cumming. She came again as I was cumming, the most intense orgasm I have ever had.

holy shit im so diamond right now

Cubs game was still on, we are both laying naked, I hold her, feel her pubic hair against my legs, our juices coming out of her…I love that she just let it sits inside her. She kisses my neck and I start rubbing her stomach(again stomach fetish)

op here-

op here-I never said I didn't have problems kek

This shit is golden. Sitting at work with a raging boner!

make me you little bitch

ITT: OP loves older woman and decides to turn his story into a fantasy on how he wishes he was fucking his mother as she is likely old enough to be his mother.

Got any pics of her ass?

OP here- believe it or not, I mean everything on Sup Forums is real right? I would not spend this much time though sharing this if it was not real.
kek
pics for you- closest thing I got- was from after she took a shower

wrong pic sorry

more pics

"
>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
"
sure.