I HATE THIS LITTLE CUNT FUCKER DICKFACE!

I HATE THIS LITTLE CUNT FUCKER DICKFACE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3ZZ2Bj31kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First he started the war of the 5 kings, and then he got Hodor killed.

AND SUMMER!

I hate that he can manipulate time, the show is just meaningless to me now without knowing what is Bran's doing and what isn't.

Hell, the mad king may be crazy because of Bran fucking shit up in the past.

Why you emotional about a TV show brah?

Do we have any Direwolves left besides Jons?

BECAUSE HE IS A STUBBORN LITTLE PRICK WHO GETS PEOPLE AND ANIMALS KILLED BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKFACE DICKHEAD CUNTMOTHERFUCKER!!1

Arya's but that one got released into the wild

arya's one is roaming around in the wild somewhere

Hey guys, my name is Bran and don't EVER listen to my betters, which caused the death of millions and possibly the destruction of man kind :)

Nymeria, possibly

Nymeria is not dead. She is just went back to the wild.

Hey Bran, i'm Carl.

GTFO AND GO GET HIT BY A BUS OR PLANE YOU LITTLE CUNT

Did anyone else see the post on saturday saying that hodor was gonna die but if someone rolled doubles he would be brought back to life and marry a woman giant and live happily ever after in the moutains?

Get the fuck out of here with that shit you enormous queer.

why?

Now the real question here is:

Will Hodor continu to Hodor as a walker?

also there were other multiple post of people saying
HODOR
HOLDA
HOLD DA DOOR
i feel an insider conspiracy

motherfucking raisin bran!

ya he has got to if he is salvageable unlike the crow lady. crow lady did it right in taking out white walkers which i never really thought about til i saw it because with suicide bomb there is nothing left to save plus still took out some other walkers in the process that can't be saved again

Yeah, that was me. Hodor is alive and well and can speak English properly again. Sleep well, pupper.

OP stahp

wtf is gray scale?

sophie turner is a better actress since she came back from working on xmen apocalypse

why did you make a screenshot?

its the shit white dude in the desert got on his arm i think its suppost to work like leprosy

>gray scale

>2016
>hating a fictional character
>mfw op is a cunt

Targaryens are like some master race that can control dragons and are immune to disease?? Like wtf is this shit, next up they'll say that targaryens can come back from the dead in form of dragon eggs

yeah i know he got it in the swamp and...it's some shit on his arm. but does he turn into a monster or ??? i feel like i was drunk when this was explained.

gtfo faggot

So in the next season all the dead Targaryens come back in the form of dragon eggs.

Are you retarded or something? The whole point of watching a movie or series is to have feelings towards the characters...

You gtfo and don't ever make this thread again. Bitch.

no you gtfo. how dare you to speak to me like that? who the fuck do you think you are?

lmfao feelings. are you 2 bitches or something? you bleed out your pussy once a month?

I'm no one.

Oh shit nigger, what are you doing?

remember the king who had his daughter killed because the witch told him if he did he would win. his daughter had it, just turns your skin dead and grey making it painful to move also they had a whole area where people with it were quarantined in a valley after it attacks the skin it attacks internal organs eventually the mind that will make you go crazy with rage but its seems like no one really makes it through the pain enough to get to that point

I mean, i'm sure you're enjoying yourself typing in all of those troll xD LOL posts, that's a feeling bro.

well that's mildly interdesting. i'd rather he stays on as a recurring character than off on some eczema cure quest though.

i keep wondering how the hell they are gonna find enough dragon glass to fight the white walkers, seems like only two people know thats what you need in order to kill one. maybe a dragon sacrifice later?

But I'm not hating on a fictional character retard.
go pleasure yourself to attached image because that's the kind of shit you're into and you know it.

they'll just go to the dragon glass store. if you read the books you wouldn't be so fucking clueless.

lmao true but he was getting old, it was hilarious when he tried the pocket dust tactic and almost ended up getting killed. dude totally deserves a kingdom after all the shit he has to put up with so far tho

barf.

Dragons can just roast the walkers, the night's watch would be better off just taking a break and let daenerys take care of it.

Cuz all these niggas is bitches bruh. We the only real niggas in here b

nigger wtf you talking about read, you think im some kind of nerd or something?

haha yeah the look on his face when they dude just blinked any proceeded to beat his ass was pretty funny. he's had a hard life and now he's going to die from eczema. that just doesn't sit right with me.

you're reading right now, dumb motherfucker

when trolls get bored and shit post not realizing how many images its gonna take to shit post a thread out
>newfag

next season will be a race war

yeah, actually. Sup Forums isn't for illiterate niggers. you're lost, faggot. get out!

dont you have a faces of b or some loli/trap shit to go post in?

Btw...
>fantasy hand grenade

Really, what fucking bullshit is this? Next up - stick that shoot fireballs or what?

u are gay xD faggit

how many times did you have to retype illiterate before google told you how to spell it right? the only thing that should of gotten out was your dads sperm from your mothers pussy
>she should of taken the headshot

>getting this upset over a tv show

Grow the fuck up

yeah thats what i was thinking to like she could of just tossed a few on the ground and kept running but ya know drama and all. plus drama and all. i kinda wanted to see what that white walker would of done to her considering she made him what he is

Don't you feel embarassed to have saved all this shit on your PC?

He canĀ“t manipulate time

No, DAD.

lmao true dude probably has an identity crisis so now he lives his life based on dank memes aka copypasta and what trolls tell him from a website

The thumbnail had me thinking he was a twinky faggot with an ear spacer.

Turns out he's just a twinky faggot.

How is that not interesting to you?

gonna be honest; so do I.
>wimpy kid who acts tough
>shit power
>somehow survives conditions which trained men have died in

havent see S6 yet but judging by OP pic. my opinion could be changed

He can, didn't he went to the past
on a vision and made Hodor a
retard by consquence?

Because Bran is the most boring
character ever, probably
more boring than Sansa, and that's
saying something!

hodor did hold the fuck out of that door tho, door just looked like an outline of himself during the last scene of him

don't underestimate Sansa. she will get het revenge and i wont be pretty for ramsay

So then this would arguably make him more interesting. So I'm not sure why that is bad.

everyone wants a peice of ramsay now, he is like a little kid with no concept of what he is doing im thinking he will be raped with hot coals or put into an iron bull or something when it finally does come down to it

>sansa
>boring
youtube.com/watch?v=X3ZZ2Bj31kA

Haha I doubt it, she'll win the battle because she is the goody one, capture Ramsey, say some shit like: "you made me feel sad now I make you feel sad", then he'll laugh at her face and die smilling.

theon greyjoy deserves the kill more then sansa

Ramsay is the one that keep things interesting there...

You are just jealous you don't have your own remote control hodor

true but he keeps isolating himself, if he isnt a mad king now then wtf is he? its only a matter of time before his own army turns on him

How is that not boring? It's just Sansa getting raped...

i always thought i will be the one who take her flower

while her practical little brother watches
im more curious to know if he got her prego or not

not really, she was smiling in a couple of scenes where there was no reason to be smiling.

maybe he'll team up with those greyjoys