ITT: Sup Forums's favorite cigarette brand

ITT: Sup Forums's favorite cigarette brand.
Fuck menthol
Pic related: Pall Mall Reds

Other urls found in this thread:

cigreviews.com/view-review/American-Spirit/47
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waaaiiiit a second ... is that a subliminal Swastika in the center of that Pall Mall seal ?

Those are your favorite? I smoke them cuz they're cheap but if I'm balling it'd be Dunhill reds or Marb reds

Well as I see it it's just a coat of arms seal with 4 quarters.

As of now pretty much, I'll go for marb reds but I honestly prefer pall reds over marb reds, just a better flavor

i don't smoke because im smart. you are literally paying for your own death. grow up.

pall malls are for bums
just a gross brand

going with marlboro

Maybe I want to die. I literally only smoke for 1- the knowledge that I'll die sooner, and 2- it gives me a good head rush (palls especially

best for me

ok just think of your loved ones please, try to stop?

These are a good second for me.

>HURRR I HEARD FROM THOSE COMMERCIALS THAT SMOKING IS BAD

yeah that's where i heard it :3

I can try, no promises

thanks.

sugi pula ba

i call bullshit, if smoking was THAT bad, it would be banned.

god those suck ass

sugar its so legal and causes diabetes

Only time I've ever smoked was when I was like 16. Was looking after my aunts house a stole a couple of her camel 99s.

It was alright I guess but I didn't like the smell it left on me and I knew how it costs as a habit.

Still get a craving every now and then though which is odd

How do you know they arent flip-flopped and the one on the left is really the no -smoker and the one on the right is the smoker and the niccotine really makes your lungs healthy. Did you ever think of that?

kek

My god. We've been lied too this whole time

>masterace

Ya know. I've never known someone who drank water and didn't die eventually. Clearly its deadly stuff. Government should ban it tbh .

American spirits black with the filter cut in half, like a real smoker. Pack lasts me 4 days.

The very best.

>American spirits black with the filter cut in half, like a real smoker

Fuck you, you arrogant, egocentric piece of shit

always

I think they are overrated. Not saying they are bad but I think its more Popularity than actual taste/quality

tried this shit in Japan. its so dope.
in my city only poor smoke pall mall, its 1.3 usd cheaper then any other cigarettes

gonna pretend you like steel reserve too?

Ya and so is the letter t

waiting for newports post so i can call them a nigger

you're right they are.

didnt know cigs were supposed to taste good. i just know it has always relaxed me.

John Player Special for rollies, regular Camels for cigarettes.

Don't judge me

they are not, but some brands taste fuckin awful. and I also smoke mostly because Im addicted and it relaxes me. Thats why I buy a bit cheaper packs

I've been smoking these for ever. I don't like many other kinds.

Gaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

fuckin menthols...They are good if you smoke one every now and then. if you do it regularly, it gives me vomits...at least for me of course

How long you need to smoke for to get there?

This is what I usually buy. Good quality/price
Plus, no matter what I buy I always go for the soft pack (I like how the pack bends around your leg instead of giving you a bulge on your pocket)

When I smoke I actually want to get a nicotine buzz, blacks make all other cigs smoke like lights. Also, lol at your unsolicited character assessment

fuck, forgot pic

people get made fun of for smoking pall malls here

neather of these lungs are healthy because they're outside the body
nice try fag

>like a real smoker

thats the part that makes you what I said. I dont give a shit what you like to smoke. just dont assume you are better than anyone that does it differently than you

American spirit's turquoise or green

Murrican Spirit Black

> Inb4 hurr durr Hipster fag

No they just taste good

when you smoke more than 2 pack of ciggarettes per day.
It depends.

Never liked any Camel

marlboro special blend light is the shit

No cigs are best cigs

They make you smell fucking nasty

i roll my own

meh, way too wet tobacco...I prefer dry ones

been smokin them since they came out. nothing else satisfies me anymore. if i went broke again id bum what smoke i could for about a month then just fucking quit.

it takes a lot of cigarettes to get your lungs like that. like more than a pack a day for decades

people who smoke this much are a minority among smokers

so this is nothing more than a classic Sup Forums argument with the best possible scenario next to the worst possible scenario.

That part of my statement was an joking invitation to try American spirits perique if you haven't already.

They are the most potent cigarette and most full experience I have smoked that comes prerolled- not that anyone should be smoking more than a few a day. Buy the cigs you actually want is my advice, and simply make them more special and sparing.

cigreviews.com/view-review/American-Spirit/47

Gotta have me some Kent!

Choice masterrace! this is what i smoke now. But when i dont roll, then its winston.

Spirits are the shit. Black and greens are the best, blues are meh.

Not for hipsters, they're just for people who want to get an actual buzz and smoke a real cigarette. They also last like three times longer than most cigarettes.

>master race

I'm with you there

Fucking retard

American Spirits Black.

Not a hipster, I don't even know when the fuck that became a thing.

Mayfair

Marble reds
>inb4 spelled it wrong lul

A very long time. Like 4 or 5 years. You should be good

Marlboro Black 100s, Non-Menthol

>HURR YOUR RETARDED CAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME

i bought these recently and really enjoyed them.