Bump

bump

>took a bath with my sister as a very young child

good lord, any more? I would stab a hobo for a chance to lick that ass

i concur

who the fuck hasn't

> my whole ass licking fetish started with my step sister
> she is 6 months older than me
> I moved in with my father and step mother in the summer between grade 8 and grade 9, just because my step sister was an absolute 10
> over the next few months, she exposed me to sooooo much. Hers were the first tits I sucked, the first pussy I felt, and the first ass I licked
> I blew it though. She was perfect and I was too hard on myself. She wanted to play with my dick ... and I backed away. Just once, but it was enough for her to get her kicks elsewhere, outside of the house

one day at a family reunion weekend sort of thing with my cousin and her boyfriend and my wife an we all got super wasted and my cousin was talking about lesbian-type shit but her boyfrined has two moms so he was creeped out and then my wife and cousin dared each other into kissing and her boyrfiend left so whatever we all went on the golf course and then my cousin asked me and my wife if she can eat her pussy and they got naked on the golf course and so my cousin started to eat my wife's pussy and I started to finger my cousin and i'm the only who didnt even come cuz i was so wasted anyway

My pervert of a dad made me and my sister kiss when we fought

this is my favourite thread ever

I used to suck on my stepsisters toes in her sleep

Checked, more?

Had my little sister play with my penis i was 12 she was 8. Busted a nut in her hands. While i was feeling her vagina

moar

>greentext

nothing really but when we were little and she would have to pee she would ask me to come with her so she didn't have to be alone we were probleliy like 9 and 10 and we would dare each other to do weird stuff like watch each other touch ourselves or whatever.
we actually dared each other into getting naked and would just look at each other and stuff but never really touched each other because we were too little i guess

fucked my aunt once. took about 2-3 years and her being stood up by several guys. but i landed her.

In 1999 my sister took my virginity. I was 17, she was 19 at that time. I was a late bloomer and nerdy, she felt sorry for me I guess...
One lonely weekend, parents were nowhere to be found as usual, we got drunk together. Just shooting the shit, her failed relationships, me failing to even get one... by the time we finished the 2nd bottle of wine we pretty much stopped talking and just cuddled on the couch. I can't remember what I asker her at that moment, but instead of an answer she sat up, looked at me, told me to take off my pants.

"I... what?" was all I could muster.

"Fuck this, it's no big deal...", she said as she slipped off her pants. Unhappy with speed of things she "helped me" out of my jeans and boxers, knelt beside me and sucked my cock into her mouth. I thought she'd stop once I was hard, but she kept going, eyes closed, seemingly enjoying it. When I told her I was getting close she stopped, got on top of me, aimed the tip of my cock at her pussy and sat down on it. I watched my cock disappear in her pussy, then looked up at her. She was looking at me, our eyes met, we hesitated.
Then for the first time in my life I took initiative and went for a kiss. She returned it, then started riding me. I didn't last very long and came inside her without warning. She was on the pill, so nbd. We held each other until I was soft again and slipped out. Then we talked. Or rather I asked questions, she answered, demonstrated hands on if necessary. We fucked again afterwards, this time I was in control. We switched positions a couple of times, I don't think she came. I did though, pulled out and covered half her back. She was in the middle of cleaning herself up when we heard keys in the front door.

She slipped out, and we spent the night in our seperate rooms. I couldn't really sleep though, doubt she could.
Next morning: nothing. No awkwardness, no omfg, nothing. We had (good) sex, we both enjoyed it, so we kept doing it for another two years. It stopped when she moved away. She had a couple of failed relationships, then finally seemed to settle down and had a kid.
A few weeks ago she told me she had a breakthrough with her therapist and realized that she wont ever be happy until she is with somebody like me. She broke up with her guy, got her own apartment and asked me to help move her stuff. I replied with "sure, and then you suck me off? ;p", in the typical haha totally didnt mean that but if you liked it I totally would way.
> ok, do me after? :)
It escalated rapidly from there. We discovered our kinks and fetishes are an exact match, we're both consenting adults and single, so why the fuck not?

i once fucked my sister up the ass while sleeping

then i woke up

I know that feel.
Lucid dreaming would be great