Does anyone know what this is on my dick, it's just on the foreskin. Its nothing related to STDd cause im a virgin

Does anyone know what this is on my dick, it's just on the foreskin. Its nothing related to STDd cause im a virgin

Gross ... This is PPP (Pearly Penile Papules) take a bottle of dust off turn it upside down and freeze that shit off your dick, ladies hate sucking on that gross shit, plus they think its an Std if you don't explain it to them prior to getting sucked off. This is a huge turn off.

Got the same stuff. Don't think it's a disease, got it since I remember. And I always keep my dick clean, wash it everyday and after sex.
So can't be bad. And GF never noticed/complained.

But would love to know what it really is, so bumb

Thanks user, tell me about it. I just entered a relationship and im shitting myself

Fordyce spots. Common and harmless.

this guy is full of shit dont listen to him

This. Also I've heard applying toothpaste on it makes them disappear quickly.

Dont worry chicks dig it

Super common, most men have them, some more than others, just ignore them.

Doesnt that give you frostbite

You have aids, having a foreskin causes aids, sex or not. That's what I rabbi and mommy told me

Was your mum speaking from personal experience faggot?

I went to Dr about this when I was a kid. They're papules, v common and increase sensitivity so you will cum harder. I'm a total manwhore and no chick's ever been bothered by it/ noticed. Chill dude.

She helped me by using the knife to clean my dirty genitals, god gave us the sheath as a test, all men must feel the pain of the knife, as our mommys had felt worse pain giving us the gift of life.

Fair enough

I have them pretty badly, look fucking weird. No girl has minded them yet or really even noticed them except if I pointed it out.

Completely harmless, user is right they are PPP. IS possible to get surgery for them but removes some sensitivity.

The surgery causes lack of sensitivity or the lack of PPP?

got mine lasered now they are away and my dick is bigger
>no need to pay for silicone
>win win situation

It's natural, don't worry about it.

PPP feels weird for the person sucking your dick, it's worth getting it removed...

Yup natural, most guys don't have it tho.. Apparently it's for cleaning the vagina of other men semen... So that your semen wins the fight to the egg. It's natural (but yet gross)

Dubs is right.

This. Something like 90+% of all men on planet earth have them.

Surgical removal of PPP causes loss of sensitivity.

90% of the 1% don't have them...

I wish there was a cream to get rid of them

I Agree

jerk off a bit less and you should notice them go away

>It's just on the foreskin

See faggot maybe if you had been cut like a real man this wouldn't have happened.

Fucking niggers and their 3rd world bullshit.

>Fucking niggers and their 3rd world bullshit
Says the cut jew.