White boys will be extinct

White boys will be extinct

Nat at your current black on black crime. You will all wipe your own race out way before the other races do.

>White Boys will be extinct

How long can you keep it up?
Oh wait it's less than a minute!
Be mad niggnogg
go back to Sheboon

10/10 would worship. Sissy white boy for bbc. Steve j from broomall Pennsylvania. Love humilation. Number in pic

>implying we will leave behind a habitable earth

Then who the fuck is going to make money?

They will just rob each other like they do now.

The irony is that nignogs too will be extinct, if whites become extinct because of interracial breeding. Paradoxes don't grow on trees.

Oh lord think of all the single women.

U know what they say: once you go black..

You go single mom.

nobody in this thread will have a clue about how genetic diversity across generations works. Calling it.

Whites will destroy the environment/Earth long before any one race will overtake the others.

If white boys are extinct, won't white girls also be extinct?

maybe being extinct is better than living in this fucked up world.

That is my fervent hope

with science, everyone will have a big D & you'll kill urself

>extinct
Black Boys, just Stink

>this thread wasn't created by a degenerate white cuck

perfect match

Not reproducing as quickly as others is a bit different from going extinct

No whites=no welfare check for you. Back to work the cotton fields nigger.

>2016
>implying niggers will work if nobody's behind them

You mean the welfare and food stamps that the numbers show go primarily to whites??? Yea go kill yourself whitey so we can pay less for you and your piece of shit trailer park family.

If it hasn't happened yet, it won't happen. We've had niggers running around our country for a couple hundred years.

Yeah cuz we all know you blacks only use the welfare for your Caddy, Escalades, and pitbulls. None of the money goes to your family. Tats why your kids play in the front yard barefooted and snot nosed with shit in their pants.

Sage

Another piece of cancer that is the collective killing us.

Hopefully you'll kill yourself first though.

You got me there user, giving too much credit

you faggots know that none of these threads are actually made by black guys?

666 speaks eternal truth

but the faggot you're replying to is more likely a self-hating, rich, white bourgeois SJW. Niggers can barely type.

Lol stupid nigger, I own the fucking trailer park. Use more polish on my shoes next time you lazy tar bubble.

degenerate

So who? Moot?

Dumbass, were all going to be extinct when the aliens harvest us for our big cums

We are already past the point of no return on global warming. plus over population is going to lead to huge resources shortages within in the century.

they are made by bored Jews, cucks and i'm convinced some are made by asian dudes.

You know this how? You know I'm black how? Is it because I called you out on your bullshit? Go kill yourself. Get off Sup Forums and go watch your gay kids before they start wanting a sex change or they want to emulate jackass or anything they see on CMT or MTV and they try to jump something dangerous on a piece of shit bike. You should all kill yourselves. We'd be much better off without you...except your wife. She MIGHT be of some use to "da boyz"

True. Blacks will rule the world.

whitey loves welfare and cock threads

naturally as whites represent a greater portion of the population... nogs still take out wayyyyy more than they put in

Back to Red dit you fucking brainwashed crunchy granola.

Shows how stupid you whiteys are. Thanks for the confirmation trips 6

Wish some bbc would fuck my wife

Was that chart made by a retard

Haha. Stupid whitey. Implying you own shit. Go cash your food stamps you inbred faggot. Maybe they'll take them at Golden Corral. The best buffet in the USA!!! Kek. Shoot yourself

All life will go extinct eventually. Right now white boys have pretty much made the whole world their bitch though. Size of your genitalia haven't make things any better for you this far, black boys.

you're not even big man.

King of earth 2040

Bbc won't mean shit if those tiny balls can't produce enough sperm to make a baby.

why would they not just crop the face

u jelly?

That only proves that you whiteys are the number one drain and waste and garbage on earth. Simply because there are "more of you". Since you want to point that out.

I give niggers before STDs and gang violence kills them all

>Jews

correct

But eventually every race will be extinct, we'll be ending up with a rather bright brownish yellow sort of skin color.

Nah. I'm gellen...like Magellan...

I wish to god white people would disappear for like a year from the earth. Would be the fucking planet of the apes within 6 months.

Hypothesis:
>Fact black women are ugly, even to black men
>Fact white women are attractive, to every race
>Black men are collectively trying to breed a more attractive race by incorporating white genes into their gene pool
>Dumb white girls are unable to consider future food supplies, provisions, housing, and the benefits of being coupled with a white male or asian male
>Intelligent white females are attracted to long term stability and will couple with white or asian partners
>The end result will be a more attractive, and slightly more intelligent black populace, as even a dumb white female is more intellegent than the average black male
>The other end result will be a more intelligent white race as the low hanging fruit will be picked off, and we will be able to integrate with more attractive white/asian mixes

Black people, in their ignorance, are doing us a genetic service.

you think

Do you know what the sad part of this kind of threads is? That everyone is creating them, and with that I'm saying that white people is incluided. Just to see people getting mad. So no one cares anymore. Except for little minds.

Kekkled my jekkel

nigger

Send dick pics to snapchat: googleinger

then so will infrastructure.

ITT: insecure faggots of all races argue that their race is superior.

You're all on Sup Forums, you're all on B. You all have just as little a chance of fucking some bitch as the other. Measure your micro dicks else where.

So what the fuck happened?

Whiteys

funny thing is none of you faggots have built/invented shit!

But you where Kings, your armies with advanced weapons should have been able to squash whitey and his stone hammers. Oh wait that would require you to work and we all know how blacks feel about work.

White males usually come in three basic categories.

1) The neckbeard/fedora wearer: obese, diabetic, with a personality that only a mother can love. Permavirgin.

2) The faggot: usually dead by age 35, suicide or disease.

3) The jock/soldier: he actually gets some pussy, but his white Aryan princess fucks everything that moves while he is on deployment, and comes back to raise children that aren't his.

The white race has proven itself too weak to survive in this world, perhaps only the Russians will be able to survive at the end of it all.

Last time I checked, Russians where white....

Niggers are the enemy race
Fire at will

You forgot about the last category, which would be Master.

The same as white people which is why minorities continue to do the jobs in this country. Go to Colorado and see how many white boys are working those jobs over there.

kill every single brown baby

[citation needed]

Not before niggers though

Keep your Kevlar ready whitey. They're gunning for you too. Faggot

Fucking hell mate, there are some gorgeous brown women.

The mentality of both of you is the reason for the hate in the world today. Suck it up and fuck each other and let the love spread.

Jokes on you. When all whites are gone. There will be no one to run civilization. No doctors. No scientists. Bridges in disrepair will collapse youll be back in the 1700's in less than 100 years.

I'll distract them with a nigger dummy dressed in a color they don't like

They're too rare, not worth the trouble bruv

>asians
>kys

I'm sure you and your wife love black boys

How will whites be extinct if blacks are only 13% of the american population? that figure hasn't grown in years either

if blacks all breed with whites, then blacks will we assimilated and disappear entirely in 2-3 generations. Mixed whites will be slightly less intelligent and have larger penises but that would be it

Asians have small dicks too they will be gone.

So your counting the African population that, no doubt, will starve in Africa before it has any chance to "rule the world."

I love bbc!

>itt white fat hairy 30 y olds crave nigger dick.

whitey luvs traps, they'll be gone too

A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES TO THE BLIND WOULD BE AWFUL MAJESTIC! IT WOULD BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING THEY EVER HAD SEEN!

Asians have smaller dicks too they will be gone.

Fixed for you.

I'd slay that ass

we'll all be extinct at some point or another

IT WOULD CAUSE SUCH SURPRISE IT WOULD MAKE ALL OF THEIR MINDS ELECTRIC! HOW COULD ANYONE TELL THEM THAT SOME THINGS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM? !

I keep coming for attention
damn it I need to stop but I crave bbc

JUST SHUT THE GOD DAMN FUCK UP.

OR POST SHIT THAT A NIGGER CAN UNDERSTAND!

an attention hoe on Sup Forums give us her opinion. just post your tits trash and shut up.