Serious question - Why don't they make woman's perfume that smells like pussy?? A clean...

Serious question - Why don't they make woman's perfume that smells like pussy?? A clean, wet pussy is literally the most amazing smell on the planet.

picture very related

Other urls found in this thread:

vulva-original.com/home-en.htm?lang=EN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

touch your dick and smell your hand. its the same for free faggot

because women who want to smell like pussy just have to no wear panties and not shower for a day

Confirmed virgin
SUMMER IS HERE Sup ForumsOYS!

damn dude you must have only fucked some nasty disgusting fat whores

this

Whats pussy smell like?

actually married oldfag

pussy smells like piss and old milk

It's actually a good question... I'm not sure how to describe the smell, other than to say that if hot women wore a pussy-smell perfume, all men nearby would literally have diamond boners with zero ability to control it.

this is better

europoor detected

>joke
>you

Because women don't want to wander around reeking of their own genitals.

The evidence seems to imply that women will do anything to compete for men's attention. Literally nothing would work better than this

What about a man? There's something respectable about a man smelling like pussy.

Damn good point, nothing turns on a woman more than a man thats already taken. I guess the perfume/cologne should be like CK with a man's and woman's version. damn million dollar idea here

I would prefer they make perfume that smells like clean girls ass. That's heaven to me.

goddamn cucks.

Why not an ass with some scent? Healthy girls assholes smell amazing.

inb4 faggots that have no idea what a healthy ass smells like

>faggots
You mean the ass experts

Girls assholes are the holy grail of sexual conquest. You must EARN that scent.

Like sweet, it's cra

Here it is vulva-original.com/home-en.htm?lang=EN

why bother? buy a fish and let it rot a bit

beat me to it. buncha newfags today

Man I feel bad for guys like this. Or even worse, girls like this. Can you imagine the landwhales this guy has fucked if he literally thinks a wet clean pussy smells like rotting fish? Lol so sad.

have you considered fucking a girl that showers on a daily basis?

Why earn what you can buy?

This is the saddest thing i've read all day. Pussy doesnt have a bad smell user unless she has an infection. The whole fish thing is just to identify virgins.

Hookers assholes probably smell like cum.