Does Sup Forums go on any other chan sites?

Does Sup Forums go on any other chan sites?

Yeah

Jep

Just the one in your picture.

I'm glad torchan cleaned up.

so... you into little girls?

The only experience I've ever had with Torchan was when I first started using Tor and I went there out of curiosity.

There was like one thread, and it just said "fuck you"

I think that sums it pretty nicely.

i also go to 8ch, i enjoy the free speech and the capcha alternative they have there. it nice not to check a capcha every time your post something and that you can just bypass it with a DNS check instead. i think people should be able to speak about everything as long as they respect each other.
8ch is actually good when you just ignore the pics of kids (with close, and content that should not exist there).

Never used torchan.
I visit masterch sometimes.
8ch is dying I hear. I heard the guy who runs /hebe/ left. What happening with that?

>i think people should be able to speak about everything as long as they respect each other
Idiot. Go back to facebook if you need a hugbox.

8ch is okay.
I want as much free speech as I can get.
Just Sup Forums has the larger community.

The original admin has allowed normie faggots to take control. Without hebe and cutegirls, that site is just as useless as this place. The hypocrisy is off the charts.

>8ch is dying I hear.
8ch has been dying since its conception. the only people that basically ever visited 8ch were retarded reddit goobergaters.

As long as you respect them, then you can say that they're a faggot

8 chan is less hugbox than here newfag

You ever use masterch?

>newfag
Quit throwing around words you don't understand how to use in the proper context, literal retard or poor minority.

Respect is something you earn, kid. You don't give it away willy nilly just because some jobless shut-in is on the same shitty site you're on and thinks his opinion is valued by anyone else.

respect does not need have to be all loving and hugging, we might not like the same things but as long as you respect that i have a interesting in something and let me have that interest in peace you be damn sure i will respect your opinion and interests too, as long as they do not harm me or you.
"Freedom only counts when its there for everyone, the moment you take it from someone else, you take it from yourself."
-jim marss
At some point in the circle your are standing in the punch will hit your shoulder too.

Not the guy that said we respect each other.
Fuck that. Why should some user have my respect?
Respect is earned

>Idiot. Go back to facebook if you need a hugbox.
>Quit throwing around words you don't understand how to use in the proper context, literal retard or poor minority.
>Respect is something you earn, kid. You don't give it away willy nilly just because some jobless shut-in is on the same shitty site you're on and thinks his opinion is valued by anyone else.
>Respect is something you earn, kid.
wow. just wow.

yeah, why he so angry?
>lock down the earth will ya?

You'll never earn anyone's respect if you keep typing like a nigger or millennial. Just thought someone should let you know before you run through your life thinking anyone has esteem for you. Truth hurts.

its not about earning, its about giving.

Possibly the most faggoty thing you could have said.

>this is what pussified people born after the cold war believe
Heaven forbid you ever tell a millennial they have to earn anything in their life.

420chan because I'm a filthy drug user.

At least you can admit you're flawed and weak.

Lol. Cunt.

>caring about "muh nettiquite"
people will type how they fucking want on the internet, are you really this autistic? i mean, the "respect is something you earn, kid, even though i am probably 14 years old and bullied because i don't have any real friends" comment gave me a hunch, but i didn't know it was to this extent.

seriously whats your problem? has it something to do with the subject or is it just something private afk bullshit that make you react like this?
why is respect just something you have to earn and not give to others, fucking steal the fucking birthday cake already will ya

Chan culture has reverted back to irc

The old days are still alive

>the retard who hasn't grown out of memes and image macros yet thinks anything he has to say matters
I didn't even bother reading what you thought was worth saying.

I'm not the user you are talking to, but here is my take on the subject.
To me everyone starts will a neutral level of respect.
Their actions either increase this level or decrease it.
I don't think anyone is entitled to respect, they are just entitled to not be immediately treated like shit.

8ch is best ch

You okay?
You seem a bit tense, there.

alright excuse me m8

I think you may misunderstood.
I am just some random guy, that was my first post here.