Fluffy thread? Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread? Fluffy thread.

YU BOAD NI LIK THEWD AN WE SAGE
YU BOAD NU GIB BWUMPES SAY YU WOWSTEST THWED AN WE SAGE
YU BOAD WAN OC THEWD AN ONWY SAGE U CAUWSE WE BOWRD

I love these.

Its onion_bubs
that last one was recent i belive

Hey guys, been working on my OC, how've you been?

the fuck is it stuck in?

Its a mouth, its part of a comic

Why would it shit knowing it is going to make it smell bad?

Because fluffies are retarded

A lack of bowel control

Hello reaction pic

I love this comic. Excessive gore tends to get surreal, but this is so believably realistic situation that it really makes the fluffies patheticness shine!

Face the truth, we all had too

Most likely it didn't realize that peeing while upside down would make the pee flow down. They're not very smart creatures.

Needs more hugbox.. Gonna read some, cya.

I lol'd

Is this the weird box thread?

These are hilarious and depressing at the same time.

That's what I love about fluffies. It's absolutely horrible, but that doesn't make it any less funny. It's an absolute overload of schadenfreude!

I don't know why this shit is so entertaining

I think we have the right balance of fucked up and cute to the point where it balances out.

Still doesn't explain why the fuck it's entertaining in the first place

catharsis

You're probably right

>XD

the fuck?

Posting another pic

Sex line

better sex line
>I WANA TAKE YOU TO A GAY BAR!

Gaybar you say?

Alternate ending.

fucking hughboxers

Okay, so here's what I have so far as basic for a fluffy raising and breeding simulator

the basic are like this - you start out with 1 free feral foal and $500 to build a safe room

learning algorithm is one that I shamelessly steal from Black and White, with each fluffy having a randomsly assigned intelligence and learning speed value that varies 1-4, 1 being the most common and 4 being the rarest and highest. sorry stick and petting discourages and encourages certain behaviours

game clock is played with a minimum of 8 hour and a maximum of 24 hour intervals that can paused or pushed forward at any time, but just clicking pass time with an untrained fluffy would result in broken things that will have to be rebought, carpet cleaning, or even a dead fluffy if left without food

kibble is very cheap and can be automatically dispensed, any other meal has to be actually be prepared by the player with a minigame and can be pretty expensive. hiring a chef for automatic meals can produce extremely healthy and happy fluffies but is even more so

graphic design is supporting abuse - screen shakes when the fluffy is hurt, blood spurts on the screen as a fourth wall, game screen becomes greyscale if the fluffies suicidal, etc

occasionally you get ferals or smarties at your door, you can keep them, send them on their way or murder them. keeping them is gives you free fluffies, but since your fluffies require many generations of breeding to improve their stats (intelligence, certain colors, warmer fluff, durable bones, etc) it may reduce bloodline quality. also not investing in yard quality and safety might get your prized mares raped
another issue is with mothers rejecting alicorn foals, unless the mother is an alicorn herself. the players are encouraged to punish or kill such a mother severely because alicorns are valuable and rarely spawned
lastly you can sell any fluffy at any time though runts and untrained foals will sell for $0

any more ideas are welcome

So which do you guys find more abusable? The pathetic, sad 'why huwt fwuffy?' types, or the conceited, delusional smarty types? For me it's the former. For some reason they just make my blood boil

oh right, pillowing a fluffy actually has practical uses now
a fluffy that's been amuptated is never at risk of killing itself, running away or shitting on an expensive rug, while fully keeping any desired traits for breeding
same is true for neutering fluffies that you don't want to spread the traits of for your mares (like smarty attitude or bad color) but want to keep around because fluffies have a happiness value that goes down if seperated from fluffies they grew up with

Sounds great. Would there be housing or a weather system?

Just make a graphics mod for the old Dogz/Catz games by P.F. Magic and I would be happy.
Smarties, obviously. Specially when they deserve it, the fucking hypocrites.

Where will this be available?

yup, you start with one safe room and yard which functions differently every season
for example at winter letting fluffies to play in the yard will harm their health unless they've been bred with long fluff

others are unlocked over time, usually by improving your fluffy stats or gaining unique attributes
IE getting or birthing a fluffy with an intelligence rating of 3 or durable bones unlocks the living room, training a swimming fluffy or getting your first aquatic fluffy unlocks the backyard pool, etc

no dude, the plan is to make a serious game
naturally only indie tier but still attractive and fun. kinda like Don't Starve

my sister and I have day jobs so it's still only in the writing works
maybe by september

feel free to add ideas though

I *only* like innocent fluffies. Bad fluffies I just want dead as soon as possible. Abusing a smarty would be just spending more time with the asshole, and just by wasting my time it would have managed to do more harm than a fluffy should ever be allowed to do.

Now innocent fluffies, when playing with them, YOU'RE the bad guy! The fluffies can only beg for mercy, but you call the shots and enjoy the fluff in whatever way you want. The fluffy should be too innocent to even comprehend how someone could do such things: the injustice itself is the greatest abuse! If the fluffy was as mean as you were, you'd be to it just a bigger smarty, but if the fluffy was innocent, you'd be for it like an eldritch GOD!

Well good luck, I need this in my life