Ask a dickfarmer anything. More pics inc. Am busy so help bamp on occasion?

Ask a dickfarmer anything. More pics inc. Am busy so help bamp on occasion?

More accurate time stamp. Been busy.

Dick farmer? Please explain

Obviously he grows dicks using metal and clay.

Dummy.

Long story short, built a foundry. Make only dick shaped objects. Dick nunchucks. Dick pens. Dick handles knIves etc. For buy sell trade gift. These are 4oz and 1 pound roughly paperweights. Working on making sinkers out of lead and purchasing small electric foundry for dick jewelry making.

But why fag

why?

Don't be so quick to claim dummies at people user. I use petrobond for now

How much do you make usually?

But...why?

Because user requested.
>Be me
>build epic foundry of 15 foot tall fire tornadoe producing awesomeness.
>begin casting
>ask user wtf they want
>general concensus is dicks
>I'm not gay just because I handle upwards of 100 dicks per day

when and why did you decide to do this, and does it make good money?

do you make enough money to survive or do you have another job

What is the biggest dick you produced?

what is the weirdest request you've ever gotten?

so you actually took there advice and it ended up working out? this is the craziest

I'm trying to make actual metal dicks as currency also. I've recently traded 3 metal dicks worth about $0.90 USD for about an 80 pound bucked of lead wheel weights. If nothing else it's funny because my metal dicks are as much a currency as our money is. And if nothing else I have unlimited sinkers.

Where can I buy your work?

This

>Dick currency

So far I've given as gifts. Mostly started as a joke and a good friend that was helping me passed away. Makes me feel better when I'm sad knowing he's in heaviness laughing his fusing ass off. I want to brighten people's day. Showing up at the bar and just handing a few people a metal dick is worth a good laugh when I'm feeling down. As to the profitability I assume I will break even quite easily. The balls deep tackle company I hear recently had to move into a larger facility. They only make sac shaped sinkers. I'm assuming if it does take off merchandising and branding this will make more than the actual sinkers.

As of yet I haven't sold anymore. But I made a bunch to sell this weekend. I'm thinking 2 or 3 bucks for the little ones and 5 for the big ones? They are useless paperweights and the large ones are almost a pound. I can paint any color, and add Google eyes for a small fee. Not sure wtf else to do until I get good aluminum molds built or bought. Maybe just trade for a lead stockpile.

Oh, I work 50+ hours a week as a heavy equipment operator. The overhead is so high I won't quit my day job until dickfarming breaks 6 digits without me having to be involved. I'm also a real estate investor and barter on cl. But my main job is what I live on. The rest is hit or miss for learning and lols. I plan to be an investor and retire early. I got a bumber leg and am technically crippled even though I struggle to work a daily job for the money.

that's fuckin amazing user, I'm about to cry dude

Agreed

That 3 pounder seen above. I'm somewhat limited with my equipment atm. Working on rebuilding my foundry and buying larger indoor equipment. Inaccurate fish scale. I weighed 5 times. 3.19 lb. Was the lowest.

Your doing God's work OP

when did yo first discover you were a faggot OP?

A multimillionaire told me we should make vaginas and I have this thing where I mercilessly ridicule anyone that requests anything not dick related and call them a faggot and a fucking meat gaizer and shit. I let him have it. Never before seen such wtf. Asked if he could do it and offered to help him start and competing business for free. Profit is secondary to lols. Plus, I'm sure he'll remember that when I reach his income level and need some advice. He's a cool dude and can take a joke or I probably wouldn't have been an outright prick. He loves my bullshit.

For the love of all things penis-related, open an Etsy or eBay shop already!

Based dickfarmer

Hasn't yet. Lol, I've had so many requests for cool and usefully shit. ...dicks. only dicks. I've actually got a few addresses and first profits are going to mailing random anons dicks. Small for now and maybe larger later. Email [email protected] your adress if u wish.

SET UP AN ETSY ACCOUNT AND MARKET THAT SHIT ON HERE NIGGA

>pokes a lot of smot

takes me back to 8th grade when we would say that in school

You can drop an email to [email protected] and I'll put your email up on the notifications list. 1 time spam sending you to my online store that doesn't yet exist. I can mail u a small one of u trust op having your address.

Email [email protected] and I'll put your email on the notification list. Got my Web designer working on it but his ass is on a boat in Mexico because he thinks vacationshe is more serious than dickfarming. I seriously doubt his commitment at times.

Wait till I get my greentext up. Lol, how big of a post can u make here?