This fucker can time travel!!

This fucker can time travel!!

no he speaks into the past

He can deus ex machina into the past

yo momma's so fat, not even Bran can warg into her

I saw all episodes.

Explain.

So why doesn't he travel back in time and stop himself from being fucked over for seeing the 2 people fuck?

>Promotional_photo_of_((Is(...).jpg
jesus christ, that file name!
i've so many questions

Your mother's so far, not even Hodor could hold the door against her

>far

bruh that's not how it works

Yeah. And fucking what?

dis nigga IRL knew it all along

He fucked Hodor's mind up in the past. What a nasty brat.

Hodor = Hold the Door

I died, what complete shit LOL

I found George R R Martian

How the fuck does it work

nah he died holding a door

Friendly reminder only tards watch GoT

Why Doesn't Bran just warg into a giant eagle so he can fly the night king into mountain doom

YOU HUSH YOUR MOUTH!!!
MODS

*you're

hey George, you fat fuck, get back to writing

If that's not how it works, then what's the point?

>You're kek

well first off fuck the show, but i mean the portrayal was fine theory wise. If you already have a good understanding of time as simultaneous then its not hard to understand so start there

Game of homosexuals. Who watches this corporate funded garbage

broreadthebooksbro

Did Hodor ever hodor his little hodor in to Brann's hodorhole while hodor was wiping Brann's crippled ass?

FUCKING SPOILER ALERT
>MFW IM TOO BUSY TO WATCH S6
>MFW EARLIEST I CAN SEE IT IS 4 WEEkS FROM NOW

Faggots and retards

Same people who watched TBBT and then pretended they didn't like after it became popular

tommen kills himself
benjen comes back

Alright people - this is how it works. He can not 'change' time, but he's about to fuck up things a lot more learning that fact before he 'fixes' them.

Hodor, having been destined to be fucked up because of his boredom. Which means once that's done he was Hodor in all paths that we can see.

If I had a prediction, I think he's going to fuck up and make the king go mad because he had the power to repeal them. When that fails horribly he'll go back and build the damn wall, set up the nights watch and defend with the children of the forest. The Starks are not a damn 8,000-year-old name.

Wasn't technology the frog bitch? To me it seemed like bran was already tree fucking in the past when she kept yelling "hold the door" thus triggering his new tree powers to fuck up hodors mind so he holds the fucking door

Seems accidental

Bran is such a piece of shit, he makes his or a retard pretty much all his life and then he uses him to scape

The person in the tree was bran all along fam

Yes, though in his defense. He was destined to accidentally have it happen that way. It's a paradox to try and escape it.

You certain that the old man in the tree was being literal when he said "time to become me"
I was under the impression that he was training him to take his position tbh. He says to Branyou can't change the passed "the ink is dry" bit, his he not simply showing him memories of how he has manipulated events thus far to prepare for the coming war against the white walkers?

You can say he is spineless

I'm not actually sure the three-eyed raven in. I just think Bran might literally be Bran the Builder.

If he can manipulate the past why not bran?

He is just a kid playing and everything we see is he playing with his legos.

I'm with you. I was thinking it was more of a destiny deal

three-eyed raven was part of the past, he manipulated the mad king and rhaegar + lyanna, he is a grand puppetmaster because he saw what the future would be like if he didn't pull the strings.
that's why he showed bran those past visions and why he pulled bran into that vision before he died were hodor gets to be hodor.
bran will see how the mad king will turn to the mad king and see what the bloodraven has done and why and then he will take his place as the grand puppetmaster and decide the fate of the whole story.

Would also mean he started his own family...

THEN HOW DOES IT WORK YOU FAGGOT JUST ADMIT IT MAKES NO SENSE AND THAT FAT FUCK CANT WRITE

that fucker can time travel onto my dick