Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

It's us, 9gag, once again. Except this time it's the former admin speaking.

We are finished with your memes, gore, and cruel jokes on black people, that spread like a snakes bite and ruin the internet. Where have all of the internet's problems come from? Reddit? 9gag? No, no.
Here.
Tonight at 3:00am Pacific Time Sup Forums will officially come to an end.

"kek u aint do sh*t"

Not only do I have my programming skills and lawyers aside me, but I also have memegenerator, the founding website of Anonymous, aside us.

You're probably all thinking

"DARNIT GUYS WHAT TO DO NOW"

There is one thing you CAN do. Surrender. I want Moot and Heaven here, with the ID and everything, saying sorry, and banning all of things disgusting things from your website.

As of now, you have 3 and a half hours.

The clock is ticking, gentlemen.

We are 9gag.
We do not shake in front of your darkness.
We do not submit to your insanity.
Fear us.

hai

K

>9gag

Wasn't anonymous before?

kek u aint do sh*t

Oh boy its time for the pasta

Good god...
Atleast try little bit better.

Now go wipe your ass, pump-a-rum

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

Sup Forums deserves termination

9gag is where the underage b& went.

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!

Wow. Okay. OKAY. OKAY. Yabba Dabba FUCK you and YABBA DABBA FUCK your shitty FUCKING memes. You are literally worth nothing to me. If I saw your FUCKING UGLY ASS FACE on the street, I'd take a big loaded shotgun to your mouth, faggot. I have always wanted to murder you, your family, your friends, and your pet goldfish since the day I was born. Brain Blast? How about I fucking blast your faggot ass brain with a shotgun. I want to fucking candy crush your face through a mother fucking wall. You are the reason why babies cry. Fuck your memes. Fuck you. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK. Try fucking saying that to be in REAL life where you aren't surrounded by a precious username and see what happens, weakling. I have guns. Many guns. Guns that I could take to your head and blow it out right now. You hear me? Good.

seek for psychiatrist

You've won nothing shithead. Wallow in the shit you've created. Because soon, all you've worked for will vanish and you'll be left with nothing. When you least expect it, the shit you talk, you'll choke on it.

bitch u mad mf ugly b looking like the little ginger kid from little einstein kill urself btch ill shoot u mf ass meet me irl fuck outta here wicho dorito ass shaped head btch albino gorilla lookin ass mf ill flame u dumb spotty white pizza shaped head lookin elongated ass nose marshmallow man crusty ass mf self right here btch

S H I T B A I T
I
T

B
A
I
T
also sage

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at high school, and I’ve been involved in numerous /r/atheism frontpage posts, and I have over 300 confirmed facebook debate wins. I am trained in theology and I’m the top debater on this entire website. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of atheists across the Scandinavian peninsula and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can convince you that god doesn't exist in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare intellect. Not only am I extensively trained in debate, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my local library and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this website, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, skytard.

look at me i'm a lonely beta 12 year old with no real fiends...

i know, i will be supper cool and get props for my god 9fag, by going to Sup Forums and acting like i do not suck cock for fun.

that will get me friends... i think

>says he'll ddos site
>says he has lawyers
>because lawyers are totally going to help you when you ddos a site

Samefag with shitty copypasta taste

Op is a fag

Have some random cancer

Haven't lost so hard in ages

Ow good to know! I also set up my lawyers to sue your site fore contiously stealing content from any site aside yours and Sup Forums, 9gag has created memes but they always failed to be exported in other sites so the felt entitled to steal from others and claiming ownership over all of these memes (seriously!? Banana measurement system!? How much of a fag should anyone be to create such unoriginal faggotry!?).

Its waaay past you bed time, kid. You gaved me a god kek tho

Obviously this is b8, but how about just for fun we act like we buy it and flood 9Gag with the fucked up shit they 'hate'

>Dear Sup Forums,
>It's us, 9gag, once again. Except this time it's the former admin speaking.
>We are finished with your memes, gore, and cruel jokes on black people, that spread like a snakes bite and ruin the internet. Where have all of the internet's problems come from? Reddit? 9gag? No, no.
>Here.
>Tonight at 3:00am Pacific Time Sup Forums will officially come to an end.
>"kek u aint do sh*t"
>Not only do I have my programming skills and lawyers aside me, but I also have memegenerator, the founding website of Anonymous, aside us.
>You're probably all thinking
>"DARNIT GUYS WHAT TO DO NOW"
>There is one thing you CAN do. Surrender. I want Moot and Heaven here, with the ID and everything, saying sorry, and banning all of things disgusting things from your website.
>As of now, you have 3 and a half hours.
>The clock is ticking, gentlemen.
>We are 9gag.
>We do not shake in front of your darkness.
>We do not submit to your insanity.
>Fear us.
STFU

wow, 9gag at lest here we are free

Fuggin hell. When will these cancerous beings from '9gag' stay away from this dignant website.

gR8 LAUGHS OVER THIS THREAD

topkek

Come up with some new shit already, why do you fucking faggots keep using the same shit over and over. Fucking 12 yr olds