It actually fucking happened...

it actually fucking happened.... A while back i posted this picture of a shelter explaining how i wanted to go out and make something like this. Bears frighten me and i know they are in the area but "naaah there wont be a bear there" I go out with my bike and find the perfect spot on top of a really high hill. I didnt have any tools on me so i sit down to relax and plan ahead for how im going to make this thing. Out of the blue there is a fucking huge ass bear that is curious about me. Me not knowing wtf to do i just hop on my bike and ride it as fast as i can, if it wouldnt have been for that hill i proably would not have gotten away from it fast enough cause that fucker Seemed like usain bolt at the time. i still want to make this shelter but gotta be prepared for the bears next time, Whats super effective against bears?

Staying in your basement

Next time you see a bear, try to fuck it, they hate that and will run away and tell the other bears

bump for op

topfuckingkek

pray away the gay

cheat and bring bear mace. Long range and STRONG. Also atleast bring a knife (if you hadn't already)

Shotgun or canon

Next time dont go to make the shelter in somebodys forest but instead buy some land for yourself if u really have to do it. U could get into some deep legal shit if they find out u stole their trees and built a shelter on their land. Also dont go unprepared. Get tools and educate ur self with survival lilly and alfieaesthetics. Also i heard that water type is super effective against bears so try that.
Long story short, just stay in your basement.

You dumbass, it's common knowledge to never run away from a bear (he will think you as a prey), just do your shit without threatening him

full blown autism

i Already have the permission to build it in a specific area. Permission from the owners themselvs to build and chop down trees.

Dont fucking run away again. Calmly pedal away. Only if it starts CHASING you do you start picking up speed.

Mate, I'm 35 and I've never, EVER, had a problem with a bear. My secret?? I live in Australia!

Works every fucking time!!!

Shit in jar
Throw jar at bear

Bear spray, dumbass.

I already knew that but The Panic took over me, heartbeat raised incredibly fast i could barely stand up later.

Just play some pop music and offer mojitos and they won't hurt you.

Make a circle of cayan pepper around the area you plan to build. Also bring bear spray. You can spray that on the trees around the area as well. Bear wont come near you

Anything above a .308 should kill one, but stand your ground op. Bears most likely won't fuck with you if you don't show fear and keep doing your shit, yell at them, make yourself look big and scary.

You have spiders the size of bears.

Bring one of your lesser-liked friends next time. Preferably one who's fat/crippled/less athletic than yourself

Bear spray.

i dont have access to guns.

Next time ill just bring a boombox and play really loud Screamo music, That should do it.

t-rex pis

Underrated post

That problem must be unbearable for you to handle alone. Take some beary good friends with you.

Cuck spotted

dynamite

>implying that i actually listen to that crap ;)

don't do that you fucking idiot, buy bear spray then.

.44 magnum.
I know you said you don't have access to guns, so just reach into your coat and act like there's a big fuckoff gun in there. He'll assume there is. Bears are stupid, yo

why do you need a jar for this method?
shit in hand
throw hand at bear

ok nice, ill spray paint a water gun black and then i can act all big and scary with my gun. Thanks!

A huge ass bear will get over a wall like that if he will want to.
Feels good to live in the middle of Baltics. Biggest predators we got here are ticks. We have wild animals like boars and wolfs but I haven't heard someone getting attacked by them.

Just give him your pic-a-nic basket. That's all they really want.

The walls arent there to block out bears.... Its to make it windproof in there.

Nice try mr dropbear.
Now GTFO

Probably have spider-bears too.

Just draw a anti sea-bear circle. That should keep them alway

Wassup Balticbro

What kind of bear was it, OP? I ask, because fighting a black bear is not as stupid as trying to fight a grizzly

peperspray