Guys i need help.I am 19 years and have never smoked in my life I want to start smoking which brand tastes best

guys i need help.I am 19 years and have never smoked in my life I want to start smoking which brand tastes best
Buy or build?

You're 19 years old and you have never smoked? Fuckin beta

haha faggot

violet Pallmall OP

Export Green

not sure if trollin or not, but im 22 bro and trying hard to quit, don't go down that road.

be a vapefag if you must or blaze... dont pick up the cancer sticks

Start with marlboro gold, sweet taste

dont start, eat rasins for anxiety, thats what my grandfather used to do, but if you ask ill go for malboro or camel, in my country my favorites are philips souls and parlament because they taste nice and dont leave a lot of smell in the room i dont know in wich countrys are distributed

Sonoma Reds 100s or you're gay.

Don't start if you don't smoke you shiteating tryhard niggertron.

Marlboro Gold or L&M but the blue one

I'm gonna get so much hate for this. But why even start? It's expensive and you'll smell like shit.

>implying smoking is good and cool

Op is a faggot

Why would you want to? Shit kills you, and doesn't even get you high

Smoke weed instead.

Yeah, just vape dude, don't even start with cigs

Cigarettes are for faggots who want cancer

Smoke cigars. Start with cigarellos then get Padron or Brickhouse brand cigars (pretty light comparatively).

You don't inhale like cigarettes, just keep it in your mouth.

Embrace your inner rich, white man

The cheapest ones because you're going to be losing a lot money soon.

t. poor smoker

Marlboro Golds man

op here
yes i never smoked
I want to try it just once

Fucking don't you stupid shit

American Spirit Light Blue.

Marlboro blacks have the best flavor but only if they are packed well dont pack them like a pussy

thanks for the reply I think I'll try the times

>i want cancer

this is what you are saying

smoking doesnt feel good. you get addicted because it creates lots of nicotine receptors in your brain. it makes you feel like shit when you dont have it. then you feel relieved when you get it again.

If you wanna die, shoot yourself in the head

Just dont you dingus.

Camel lights or silvers

Roll your own is the best but a real smoker is gonna have to carry the whole tobacco pouch with you which is bulky for your pocket because going out drinking will invariably kill your pack and your drunk ass will be spilling tobacco all over people's carpet

Only if you are a poorfag gypsy

don't do it you fucking retard, most bitches don't like dumb asses who do....

don't start smoking you fucking retard
or, y'know, do. enjoy the cancer at 60

cigars dont give you cancer? im asking for real i dont really know whats in side of them. i started smoking because of depression and anxiety and a ciggarette really made me slow down the rush of horrible thoughs and drugs dont really work for me because they numb you is okay for chill but not for going through the day

Yes but bitches that smoke are 100% easy, and smoking gives you an in. Smoking is like basically a free pass to fuck any girl who smokes

I've been trying to switch over to mouth fedora, but when I do smoke cigarettes, I do Canadian Classics bold.

Cigars give you mouth cancer instead of lung cancer

>I want to start smoking

This fucking retarded.

Marlboro reds. Also, camel filter are pretty smooth

checked, ty for the answer

honestly dont start it ruins your looks and health if your going to smoke, smoke weed better TWO splifS instead 20 cigs A DAY

same

guys you build or buy cigarettes ?

I'd suggest you start with lucky strikes because they are light af and then move onto red marlboro!(thats how I started)
>inb4 cancerfag,fuckoff "healthy people" and continue to eat greasy foods and drink a lot of cola and shit

Tripjesus is with you. Check it!

I go to build a bear and roll cigarettes there.

>want to start smoking
>want
>start smoking
>smoking

social Darwinism at its finest.

>hey guys I'm 19 and want to start a huge waste of time and money for no reason other than I want to

It's not worth it, buddy. Too expensive, and too addicting. I smoked for 10 years and I tried to quit three years ago with no luck.

How stupid can you be?

I've never heard of "secondhand heart disease"

inb4 vape-nation

oh boy waddup get thread

Lucky Strike double click tastes best for me

IT'S SERIOUSLY NOT WORTH IT. Smoked for 5 years, developped terrible cough, switched to vaping to fix it, still had cough, now am on patch and fi ally feeling a little better biut for all I know I have cancer.

juat don't fucking do it tou retard. not even one. one is guaranteed to snowball into more

I have dead tissue in my lungs from smoking. So stick with Marlboro LIGHTS. It's what I do. Keep being great all day everyday.

its called coke, kraut faggot

>I want to start smoking

You're so full of cancer you might as well.

Smoke weed instead you fucking retard.

Calling is just as much of a waste fuck off with that too

Don't start.

Marlboro Reds are literally the only choice, all other choices are wrong

I'm not a fucking nazi faggot,i'm a сука комраде

Holy shit, how fucking stupid are you? Why do you want to start? It all tastes like shit. It's a huge waste of money. And you look like a cunt.

Smoke a good stick with a good coffee, beer, scotch, you get the idea... It'll calm you right down and make you enjoy life for an hour or so.

Don't do it OP, it's a sign

Anything but Lucky Strike and you're a fag. Try the naturals, nice and pure tobacco taste.

Newports

Don't take up smoking you fucking retard. I'm 18 (almost 19) and I've been smoking since I was 15/16 it's by far the most idiotic thing I'm addicted to.

Build since 2 months, shit's expensive yo

Coincidence? I think not.

American spirits. Winston's. Marlboro. If you menthol don't bother smoking. I don't know why you'd want to smoke. You have to watch for bleeding gums and shit.

>i want to start smoking

how retarded are you faggot?
i'm 19 and i've been smoking for 6 years, honestly i dont see the point anymore either

I'm 20, started with 17 and quit coz I didn't feel like smoking anymore.
Best I can recommend is learning to roll them yourself, that saves a lot of money, tastes fucking glorious and is pretty damn smooth!

Don't worry about that addiction bullshit if you wanna quit you just have to stop for a month and the craving is gone completely.

>I've been doing myself a huge favor by not smoking
>help me fuck that up by telling me about your favorite combustible poison sticks

I quit. You have to really make an effort. I kept myself busy. For some reason just carrying a lighter and dry dragging a joint helped. End of day no smokes and I would treat myself with weed. Also weed helped me quit. I was anti-weed for the entire time I smoked. It helped. Plus the buzz is better. Also the body caps after the second drag. That's all the nicotine your body can take so the rest is just oral fixation. Try doing two drags and stuffing it out. Reduce before quitting. Buy 100 worth of herb and roll a few joints to dry drag.

Marlboro gold is Marlboro lights? Parliament are here and have the recessed butts. I've never heard of the others. Do you have a pic?

So he can be teased? Let the kid commit to his socially accepted suicide.

If you must smoke then pick up Marlboro Red.

Black/blue.

Winston red

Don't be a dumbass, I'm 19 I would smoke a butt sometimes with friends cause they smoke and would lend me one. I stopped smoking weed an d now I can't fucking stand smokeing butts. Last time I did I could only smoke 1 butt and felt like shit and I'm glad. Fuck butts dudes they make you smell like shit, look older, wrinkle your skin and yellow your teeth. There is literally no reason to smoke butts.

i think so, here are the philips they have the same filter as the parliament but for some reason the tabacco smell so much less

I wouldn't start if you haven't already but if you want a good taste go with either camels or red pall malls. Marbs are shit imo

>I want to start smoking

Why? It makes you smell like a hobo's ballsack, tastes like a hobo's ballsack, makes your teeth like, gives you stinky breath, reduces look capacity and athletic ability, makes you a skinny DYEL faggot, gives you erectile disfunction, gives you cancer, and costs about $20 a day. Just . . . why?

Lucky Strike, the blue one

Don't smoke you retard

Trust me OP
your favorite flavor is:

COCK

Start with marlbro gold and GV smooth bacci
after a couple weeks edge onto marlbro silvers and golden virginia bacci
then amber leaf bacci
then marlbro reds

/thread

Virginia slims

Dont do it faggot, but if you have to take American spirit. I love the taste.

>Cigars give you mouth cancer instead of lung cancer

Not really. You don't smoke 20 a day like cigarettes. You'll smoke one with a fine single malt whiskey in the evening.

oh yeah and american spirit blue for straights and yellow for bacci, blue is also good bacci tho

^
This

M8, just smoke the ecstacy brand cigarettes. No tobacco or nicotine, and they're delicious. I usually smoke the Ultras

OP in 10 years
>