So basically I'm hiring an Internet assassin

So basically I'm hiring an Internet assassin

This girl (account in picture) is calling out this girl (the girl in the picture) for having sex with her boyfriend. It has like 11k likes. I feel bad for the girl in the photo.

I have found the girl who posted it's mother, (Lindsey Pedlar on Facebook, her profile picture is of 'reward my fitness' but only have my own private Facebook account and don't want to use that to message the girls mother letting her know her daughter is a bitch

If anyone can do it for me and prove it I will dump OC nudes of my ex. Go

Inb4 not your personal army
Inb4 White Knight
Inb4 op can't inb4

This mothers Facebook. I feel we can do something for the greater good today.

OP can't inb4
NYPA
Fucking white knight trash

Don't be like this B. We can solve injustices in the world here.

How original of you. OP already said all that shit gtfo fag

I agree op let's fuck this entitled bitch up

wait so her boyfriend cheated on her with this disgusting slag and we're supposed to hate her for shaming the slut? fuck off

Good man, glad to have you onboard

Samefag

fucking hell, cringe thread

Where is the shaming for the boyfriend you clown, bet you're a tory

Anybody looks disgusting eith a bad angle

no angle would save this cunt

Not your personal army
White Knight
Op can't inb4

Will do anything, at your disposal.

This is her on the left

say HI to the FBI bro

he is in manchester, the mi5 are already on route too his house i bet. Op remember this ain't the usa internet freedoms are limited in cuck land

ok? she's a mess

OP is actually a great personal army, you just have to go about it the right way, which you didn't.

At least I don't think you did. If we find out who you are, we'll troll the shit out of you, but you may have set it up that way, where "you" are the OP's target.

What is he doing wrong?

>Internet assassin
>message this girls mommy because I'm 12 and I'm too scared

If you paid me good money and I was able to travel at the moment then I'd probably do it tbf

Wtf is an internet assassin

they watch everything you do bro

i never mentioned the boyfriend you twat, he's a cunt too

I just called her a cunt. That's the best I can do. It's almost 5pm.

there are 2 kinds.
>a hacker type that you hire to dig up dirk to ruin someones life through social media, personal friends, work, etc
>a killer that takes out someone that you've hired via the internet

Who the fuck cares? It's literally none of your business. She's not going to sleep with you.

Do microphone assassin next we don't know what that is either

She might. Unless you're physic...

Wrong
>It's more like a janitor that cleans up white knight shit

she already got cucked, let her have a fit

I'd like to make it clear op didn't say that and has lost interest in Internet assasins

I'm with this guy. Do anal assassin after that

Well then I might need to find me a few of those. I have a white knight for a neighbor and he shits everywhere. It's beginning to be a mess

OP you just got reported for trying to hire an assasin over the internet, enjoy the interrogation rooms.

That peaks my interest as well

are you fucking stupid? Her boyfriend cheated on her with THAT, you cannot be defending the girl in the photo when she clearly knew that Krista had a boyfriend.

How would you feel if that happened to you?

Fucking idiot.

EXACTLY, THANKYOU

OP underage b&

Can I just reiterate I have lost interest

Well I haven't. Let's take bets on who will be this girls rebound, she looks like she could mash a dong like no ones biznass

her fault for picking a piece of shit bf IMO

he was prolly going to cheat anyway. I mean what woman is crazy enough to call for a personal army on FB? tells you enough

As long as we don't blame men for pullin the ol' bubba routine every now and again then all is well man... All is ok

It looks like the original girlfriend was a bit of a cunt, go after her OP I bet she was skanking about

>picking a piece of shit bf
how's she supposed to know beforehand kek

You don't always know that when you pick a boyfriend that he's going to cheat on you. So no, its not her fault for picking a "piece of shit bf"

1000&

doesn't matter, she's a piece of shit herself for asking personal army requests on a normie board

The fact that she is all like "with this" shows she truly doesn't get why her guy left and fucked a trashy thot

I'll make it simple
A: she isn't blowing him enough
B: she annoys him too much
C:pussy game is wacky
D: not south enough

Sad but true
If a guy leaves you he got tired of your pussy

He's probably not a bad guy. His dong needed mashing and that girl was serviceable enough to well... Be of service

All I see are a bunch of pussies in this thread.

>personal army requests
you know there's a world outside of Sup Forums right?

sluts, male and female, deserve to be shamed. yes, there are male sluts...very shameful

There's a good chance she had no idea he was in a relationship?

tbf, that's true, but I'm willing to bet she did

I see pussies every thread I go every thread I go every thread I go.

If you've not found the threat on twitter, they go to the same school.

thread*

the girl lost her virginity to a guy with a girlfriend in front of a room full of people. she's a whore, she deserves whatever shame Krista can bring on her.

Why would anyone want to prevent rapes?

they were friends and she wanted to break them up

On a bedroom floor - read it on twitter.

Not sure why everyone is complaining whether or not she deserves it or which person deserves it. Or why now people complain about not being a personal army. Her information is right there for free who gives a fuck. People should jump on just for fun.

>male sluts...
Ever hear the one about locks and master keys?
It's true
I know Ur a woman so you must know you can go out side and find a dude in minutes to fuck. Just not that easy for guys . So the fact that a dude does something hard is a skill. A woman getting fucked is just a chick taking the easy route. Said chick usually has nothing to offer as far as skill goes. Besides beING a whore.

That is all

huehue old Sup Forums was so much better!!!1! who gives a fuck mate

Jesus you're a fucking idiot

kek, the musings of a lonely virgin

Reported

you must be Holly. show us your tits or gtfo, we all know you're a dirty whore

Okay op
>fun
You probably a butt hurt broad trying to use Sup Forums cause she saw it on fox a few months ago

this is good memes

Bitch cheated on by Mrs. Potatohead.

There is literally nothing that Sup Forums can do that life hadn't done worse.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Maybe we should shame every one that brings people joy. Let's shame doctors next or clowns

>"how to take a screenshot"

Samefaging.hard as fuck

Confirmed women on the rag mad hot bitches get the guy
Pic is you when no one helps

Not op fag

Bump

Exactly why feminists love Muslims. They love rape. Same reason they will vote for Hillary she loves rape so much she married a rapist and used to get rapist off with joy as a young attorney

you're pathetic

Found the femanon

Knowmmmmsayyinnnnn???

But...... are you a woman?
Only a broad would care about these things.
Use this a a lesson
Blow Ur guy everyday or trust me someone else will

I like this

fucking pleb clearly the boyfriend is the one in the wrong here, fucking hell stupid ass britbong. plus y tf would u need to kill her wtf

im just gonna start posting tits. dont really see this going anywhere

Imagine caring about any of this worthless garbage

Do we really care what or why they what they do? They are for our pleasure right?

I'd like to abort her, tomorrow.

>pathetic

Mfw I confirm your musty women's loins with one word

Only bitches say bitter shit like that lololokokikekekekek you that upset over a user on Sup Forums

Pic related to op's mission

OP is probably the girl he cheated with and now wants help to get the gf to leave her alone if anything we should be encouraging her to go harder

Not a bitch and not sure what you're talking about. I was saying everyone's bitching about being someone's personal army but back in the day you didn't need a reason to fuck someone's day up.

If it happen to me it could happen to you

>musty
No she's a woman, so you need to phrase it in such a way that it isn't the truth. "Earthy, grounded loins". At least that's how I was forced by women to treat women for the last 25 years.

He cheated on a hot bitch with a slag cause she's a fucking cunt.