How did you guys quit smoking? I smoke about 7 packs a day and don't know what to do. I know I'm addicted, I need help

How did you guys quit smoking? I smoke about 7 packs a day and don't know what to do. I know I'm addicted, I need help.

Vape. It might look gay but it's not going to kill you.

>7 packs a day
yea pretty sure the only help you can get is a shotgun blast to the head.

Heroin and meth.

Not OP but when I'm puffing I smoke ciggies like a fucking steam engine

I know it's bad but I don't think I need to kill myself

How the fuck do you even have time to smoke 7 packs a day?

I chain smoke a lot. when I wake up I usually have 5 before and after I make coffee. they add up

That's fucking insane. Your throat must be raw 24/7

Use chantix dude, it's the only way you're gonna get off a nicotine habit that over developed.

Eat one of these everytime you want to smoke.

no thanks

> I smoke about 7 packs a day
> How did you guys quit smoking?
Just wait about one year

what?

Do you actually smoke 7 a day? For how long?

Vape brother, I don't care what you think. At least vaping isn't going to give you cancer, and it'll give your body the nicotine it craves.

yea for almost 4 years

don't buy them, have none in your house, let your coworkers know that you are trying to stop. And if they are not total dicks they will at least try to not smoke in your area.
I got trough with willpower alone. I still dream about smoking tough.

The body couldn't handle 7 packs a day, so I'm sure you're exaggerating. Cold turkey you fucking pussy. Be a man. You're a human and can't ditch a 5 inch long stick filled with leaves? I did it.

7 packs a day averages out to a cigarette every 10 and a half minutes assuming you're making use of all 24 hours to smoke instead of sleeping.

Or he just wait another 6 months and die from lung cancers or heart disease

I smoke a pack a day and I feel bad about it sometimes.

I don't smoke 24 hours. I said I'll have 5 before and after I make coffee in the morning. for me a smoke break isn't just one cig, it's usually 3 or more

I don't get addicted because i'm fucking awesome

are you buying cartons?
stop

portion them out each day (start by cutting down to 3 packs a day - cut by half the next week, so on) and at least try..

you may not fully quit - but can limit it to at least the worst times - coffee, after meals, after sex

Swedish snus

Don't get addicted, faggot. Control your smoking.

But yeah, you're gonna die if you don't use a supplement to regulate your discipline issues.

Dude, you're gonna need to talk to a doctor. I quit with a vape pen, but I only smoked at a maximum 10 a day normally (sometimes a pack during a party). It was easy for me, but seriously, this guy and a doctor visit.

also trips, he's right, OP is a walking cancer time-bomb even if he smokes only 5 packs a day.

>insists you continue smoking as you read book
>helps you analyze different aspects of your addiction with each cigarette you smoke
>end of book, you smoke your final cigarette, finally redpilled, and now you see everything clearly

I ended up smoking 3 months after. But if I wasn't a dipshit, it would have worked.

Been there. Back when smokes were 4$. I remember bogo camels. Bogt as well. They wouldn't do that now.

I have told a few anons how I quit.
It is a mechanical addiction. I still hold shit between my fingers without realizing it.