Dick rate bread

Dick rate bread.

Gay/fag

8/10

5/10

6/10
Damn your dick is as thin as mine but I'm longer with a smaller head. Serious question. Do you get a lot of chicks? I've never had any complaints about my size but I'm still not confident about it. I know i can never make a girl O thru pen cause of my size so i got really good at eating pussy so they always cum before I fuck em. What's your strategy?

Solid bate

Thick

looks hard af

>inb4 phimosis
It's mild

9.5/10
8/10
4/10
Tasty/10
Would deepthroat/10

nah i have no problems
also nice b8

pencil dick/10

Snapchat all your dick pics for 24:7 rates

Add -> Googleinger

I've got a super nice dick to share with y'all too

rate?

my submission

let's see it faggot

Already jizzed so no fully erect

Lol not bait, I am dead serious. Girls always moan when I fuck em but girth matters. Only some girls I thru pen but all of them can O thru clit stimulation. Just wanted another broom stick dick anons perspective.

give me your email i want to send you a few private pics of my gf.
reply with another pic of yours so i'd know it's really you

6/10
Looks painful/10

Rate

Kik ?

rate please

Small or big

Tell me what you'd do with it too :3

Can you pull it all the way back?

sadly no kik

Mine is thicker than yours mate, and it's a big problem for me i'm not confident with girls because of that

rate

Yes but with but with some difficulties

here's another pic

r8

Rate?

Oh my fuck that would break my ass

Doesn't look that way in your pic..unless you're a different user. But ya having a skinny dick sucks but it really is all about confidence

what's your girth? I think you're just a insecure virgin

[email protected]

not a real email btw, im gay

Rate

No i'm the same user, but the second picture the angle makes my dick looking bigger I think, seriously mine is really thin. But maybe we have more or less the same girth. I would loss some length to win some girth. And this summer I will try some jelq because i've the impression i cannot make orgasm to a girl with this.. Like you i have to be good at foreplay

I can fit in a toilet paper roll. I think it's like 4.2 inches cant exactly remember. Insecure, yes. Virgin, no.

got delivery error. it says there is no yahoo email at that address
another disposable mail?

what's the girth faggot? Anything below 4 is pencil dick teritory

Rate?

4,3 something like this. And no matter what you said i consider mine as a pencil dick
Like other user, virgin no insecure yes

So thick

4 is the most common girth for dildos

10/10, I'd love to please that huge dick, damnn

Does jelqing actually work? I've read about it but I don't want to do all that shit if it isn't going to really grow.

rate me

rate b/

I think you were just banging used up fatties who are used to nigger dick

give me your email i want to send you a few private pics of my gf.
reply with another pic of yours so i'd know it's really you

R8?

Rate my dick, dudes.

I don't know where you read this information but i'm suspicious. 4 is really thin and i think girls prefer thicker..

I dont really know, some guys i've talked with said that it works. I will try this summer the basic exercices, something like 3 or 4 x20 minutes a week for a period of 4 months i will see. Nothing to loose

topKek/10

I guess m?

>checkin them 6s

Rate my dick?

Beep boop

Girls def prefer thicker, which is why clit stim is my main game. I would love to make a girl cum thru pen alone. We're probably way to in our heads though user. Gl on the routine, wish I could see results to see if it really works.

1/2
ratings to cum

Wtf/10

2/2

9/10
extra points for the smoothness

Like it. 7.5/10
Also rate mine.

good shot

i'd take a few more in my mouth.

got a pic with less hand?

8/10
i like the studs

I'm serious though, femanon here and you p much have the perfect size. Thick and not too long

okay, here's mine.

my favorite ;)

Spontaneously taken, so not really erect.

Oh baby!/10
7/10 never tried uncircumcised.
5/10 but would suck.
Mmm... Perfect size 10

How bout mine? Ass included.

r8

Very large/10
Very glad you liked !
good front shot, sexy body
always better with oil ;)

8/10
a bit too much hair for me but looks great
got one hard?

6/10, good thickness, little short. maybe its the angle ;)

9/10
I'd suck on it as long as you let me... And when it was nice and slick, I'd bounce on it all night. :)

Rate please

R8

8/10
Do those hurt you when things get tight? I couldn't resist tonguing them while sucking it, regardless.

Shit am i proud right now. Add me msybe in kik?

Johnny002 btw

here is another shot

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

8/10
looks very cute
good thickness too
got any more?

Ok...

looks nice user. it'd curve right into my mouth.

Give me your Kik and we'll exchange more the coming days.

Don't forget to rate mine