So i didn't know that omegle were for underage people to, and i show my thing to some under age and get banned

so i didn't know that omegle were for underage people to, and i show my thing to some under age and get banned.

the question is: what's going to happend now.

i'll apriciate facts, but speculations are wellcome to

also, sorry for my english i don't speak it that well

You get banned for show your thing, not for show your thing to some uner age

and are they going after me?

wow you are in big trouble, dude, the police will be notified within the hour, you better be sufficient at proving you were only exposing yourself to underage people for education purposes. You are fucked, dude.

You can't go back to omegle anymore, thats what happend.

^^agree

And noting will happen just use a different ip and you can get back on.

just wait a week or something and youll wont be banned anymore

Yes, be prepared for the ciber army...

does some one know if i'm on a black list of the fbi? or something?

I used to be a mod on omegle, me and the other fellow mods would usually ban the smallest dick, I think that still goes on. lol

are you black?

I like going on Omegle chat (don't have a college email, don't go to college. NEET.) and catfishing the fuck out of horny males looking for submissive kinky F 16s with 36Ds because they think puberty works that fast.
It's fun to end with "Oh, you're making me diamonds! My dick is hard, and it's hard for you!"
Probably broke someone already.

We ALL are.

do you know if this banned list were provided to the fbi? or something

how the fuck do you get omegle video to work on android... note 3 on at&t here.... android 5.0, any browser.. chrome, opera, firefox, stock internet...
HALP

the black cameras are things that make sure that theres no nudity so no you are not

kek

You may remember me from my towelhead thread.
I can't believe that moron believed me.
He didn't answer after a few more messages, but I can't tell why if he's stupid enough to believe it at all.

pack your bags and leave bro. the cops will be there in a matter of hours. if you see a white van, either run as fast as you fucking can or kill yourself. 20 years in prison is worse than early death. my friend did the same thing and 3 hours later his door was kicked in by the SWAT team

MAKE ANUDDA THREAD TOWELHEAD

bro forget the fucking swat, that's for robberies, this guy is getting the special forces brought down on his ass.

I think you meant the team that "killed" Osama.
He'll have a normal death and nobody will be allowed to know he died until they "raid" his place and "kill" him months later.

they just headshotted a random bearded towel wearing tramp and said it was Osama, they will not go that easy on OP.