> over 5000 pictures of my childhood, and teen days gone in one click
> mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/en/help/296
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just get your uncle over to molest you again while someone takes pics
all is not lost op you can relive your youth

you can restore!

I'm not sure if it is just on Business accounts, but I know for sure I've restored files. Login on the website and see if you can do that.

it takes 5 minutes to google for a rescue tool. Since pictures are pretty easy to resurrect you probably could have saved sth like 95-99% of them...maybe even all.
How does that make you feel?

He says I'm too old for it now

That's sad man, but don't worry: you'll forget about it next week. Sadly you'll remember it in like 10 years or so, but fuck that shit.

Here, seems to be for all accounts:
dropbox.com/en/help/296

Says I can only do it if I have deleted it 30 days ago. Feelsbadman

So you waited a month before checking to see if you could restore?

Nigga was like, "Dropbox can't do anything about it. The internet won."

Oh well family photos are gay anyways. Was a waste of space.

I didn't think the files were lost, just that I deleted them from my pc, since they were downloaded there. The files were uploaded from my phone, so I figured that the pc only downloaded them to the drive so I can view them there. Why the fuck would it take up place on the drive if they were online the whole time

You dingbat, you're post says mfw with a crying Pepe, yea pics of you banging the family dog is totally gay.

google for recuva

What the darn-diddly-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang-diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If yonly you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily-flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

I'm not OP

Lol yea I laughed out loud when I saw the sarcasm behind the post lol fuck.

i think looking back on old pictures is a pretty unhealthy way to live your life, anyway. its like you resign yourself to nostalgia by taking a picture of something you wish you could return to. you don't need a photo collection in order to live and appreciate life, and its for reasons like this that i don't take em.

just hit crtl + z or go empty the recycle bin back into the dropbox folder

bait

You learn from the past as well my son, let the guilt go as soon as you can.

God damn, that hit me hard

>2016
>not burning your pictures onto M-discs

Wish I would've backed them up somewhere. Still fucking hurts to know that all of those memories are wiped away just like that.

Why do you stupid fucks not make backups?