Any medfags around?

any medfags around?

Problem: I always feel tired/exhausted
8-11 hours of sleep: tired
6 hours sleep: equally tired
minimum muscle movement: tired
training/working: tired
studying: tired

blood valuesand thyroid are fine (had both tested)
what could it be?

>inb4 cancer, tumor, aids, at least I hope

pic not related, that's not the reason

Eat more fiber and probiotics

Medfag here. With fatigue, 3 differential diagnoses usually pop straight into mind with most docs.

Anemia, Hypothyroidism, Major Depressive Disorder.

Once anemia and thyroid are ruled out, you check if patient meets criteria for a depressive disorder and explore rarer causes of fatigue (such as cancers, etc.).

You may just be clinically depressed, user.

We're you tested for vitamin d?

Start less YLYL threads on /b

Exercise more user

that could help? sounds good and easy enough
thank you, well that's just great, I mean, I've been feeling down for a longer while now, any ways to get rid of it (besides taking a shitton of pills?)
no Sir

Lack of gut bacteria causes depression and other disorders. Increase fiber and start taking probiotics

Where do you live? Do you get much sunshine?

do cardio, see if that tires you out enough to sleep properly

sounds like aids to me
sorry about you luck, user

Stop shitposting

Medfag again. See your doctor, they will likely check Vit D, B12, and other B vitamins to rule out other deficiencies. If they determine you really are depressed and they offer you medication, let he/she know you are more interested in seeing a therapist for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). CBT has been shown over and over in research studies to be equal in effect to antidepressant medication, with no side effects, and no lifelong medication. Bonus: most insurance will pay for CBT nowadays.

Germany, weather is like Britain's, so no
alright, that sounds reasonable, easy enough to do and very helpful, thank you

you're a lazy fuck. buck up and deal with it faggot.
(i have a PhD and the is a valid medical diagnosis)

Fish oil nigga

Ignore the vegan faggot blabbering on about probiotics and fibre. Listen to the medfag advising a B12 and folate test + vitamin d. Chances are if you live in a place with low sunshine..and you're a basement dwelling faggot (you're on Sup Forums) you're deficient.

perhaps I should go out more often^^
took it a while back, but it's supposed to be unhealthy
yeah thanks

Show me your credentials

It's fiber, not fibre

If you're an American cuck it's fiber.. For those of us who actually speak English, it's fibre

Med student here.
Take some vitamin B complex.
See if that helps.

Refugees welcomed

If you're the vegan faggot suggesting that this gentleman increase his dietary fibre to cure his chronic tiredness, you can die in a fire..you're the people who hold science back

I concur with the diagnosis of my colleague, you are indeed a lazy fuck

Stop googling stuff. I'm a real MD with 10+ experience stfu

Try krill oil. Much less mercury

Bullshit.
Fiber is not going to do shit about this, nigger, and you know it.

I said fiber AND probiotics

so, fiber/fibre or not, you guys?

Yes to fiber and sun

Probably being baited... Or you're a medfag only qualified on some remote, hippy ridden island

How often do you poop?

I practice in California. Fully qualified

is that really important?
Well, if it is: since I adjusted my diet to more vegetables (with rice, love the vegetable/rice mix), several times a day
yes to sun would be no problem, but it's been raining for days now
what food exaclty is probiotic? Fiber I get (vegetables)

What specialty? How's practice where you're at? I want to go to SoCal after residency

Take a multivitamin and eat more yogurt/kefir

It won't do anything for your tiredness but you'll have great stools. Buy some colecalciferol 800mcg..see if you feel better in a month or two. Best advice would be to go for a blood test but I appreciate healthcare isn't free everywhere and you sound like a student

He already said he can't get any natural sunlight you dumb fucking faggot

ER right now hope to get into family medicine in the future. I see gruesome shit but it's good.

Taste your pee. If it's sugary then you have diabetes, which will explain your fatigue

I probably wouldn't look to going there if this is the standard of their physicians

yogurt sounds good, don't like kefir though. Every yogurt okay?
healthcare is free here, so that's no prob, but had blood test (without the vitamin tests, at least I think, it's all med-gibberish)

Regular yogurt is ok. There's probiotic pills that you can take as well

eww, sounds reasonable, but damn

Not everything is solved by pills. how do you think our ancestors survived?

The blood test should've revealed the beetus

by reproducing in their early teens and dying in their 30's from infection

Don't listen to this fucking guy, he is full of shit.

Even if he is the real deal, there are few things more dangerous than an MD giving advice outside his area of expertise.

Do the vitamin check.

Show me your credentials

This

Get your Vitamin D, B12 and folate tested. At the very least your Vitamin D. Deficiency is the most common cause of fatigue in places with low sunshine. This Californian hippy faggot wouldn't understand that

You are a fucking moron.

I'm not showing you shit.

You're the one giving shit advice about things outside your line of work, if you even work in this at all...

Johns Hopkins didn't think so

>all these laymancucks recommending holistic shit like vitamins and probiotics

You have depression. Get on an SSRI like everyone else you worthless faggot

Then quit lying and offering shit advice

>Get your Vitamin D, B12 and folate tested.

He wont't have a b12 or folate deficiency unless he's a severe chronic alcoholic you fucking med student

and the vast majority of people with Vit D deficiency are asymptomatic, everyone has Vit D deficiency, except of course your mom cuz I give her the D every night

No, you are accusing me of what you are doing

Now I am convinced you are a fraud.

Get the fuck out of here, poser.
You're a fucking disgrace.

You've missed the point..you're a moron because this isn't about "survival", it's about diagnosing a problem using modern techniques then treating this problem with the correct method..instead of speculating that there's a bacterial imbalance in the digestive system and to eat more yoghurt

Google expert chimes in, I see...
I was taught in multiple classes that for unexplained fatigue in an otherwise healthy, do a fucking vitamin check.
But you wouldn't know anything about that...

This. Don't listen to this fraud

*Yogurt

This is fucking retarded, bullshit artists who seem to actually believe their shit...
OP, you're wasting your fucking time here.

Once again, you're using American English, I'm using British English.

Exercise more, take a multivitamin, and start taking a probiotic (yogurt or pill)

Cuck

Go back to your physician in two months

1st year detected.

Healthcare is free where he is located.. Although rare in younger people it should be ruled out as a possibility.

>Fucking liar WebMD faggot detected.
Kill yourself.

dude its ur fucking sleeping rhythm
pretty simple fix
>go to bed at the same time every night
>wake up at the same fucking time every morning

Like I said, OP.
Don't listen to anyone here, you won't know how to sort through the bullshit.

He already had blood work done

seriously though, taste your pee to check if it's diabetes

blood glucose tests are known to be horribly expensive and most insurance does not cover any of it

How the fuck is a vitamin check shit advise? Are you retarded?

To be honest mate, the people he should listen to are the ones telling him to go back to his doctor (healthcare is free) who will order another blood test. The bullshit he needs to wade through are those telling him to eat yoghurt and fibre and the trolls diagnosing depression without even speaking to the guy

okay, sum up so far seems
-more fiber
-more probiotics (yogurt)
-test on vitamin b12/d
-Bear Grills diabetes test

did I miss anything?

You are literally you dumb to talk to

yogurt and fiber!

This california "doc" is a fucking idiot...
But you are correct, standard of care for fatigue workup should include:
serum glucose
HbA1C (glycosylated hemoglobin for diabetes)
Anemia workup (CBC, Iron, Ferritin, TIBC, usually B12 and Folate)
Basic Metabolic Panel (check for electrolyte disturbances)
Vit D
Thyroid function tests
And others depending upon age, risk factors, and medical history.

Like I said previously, once medical conditions are ruled out, then depression screening is warranted.

Fiber and Probiotics are certainly healthy, but they likely won't help fatigue. For OP's questions, probiotics are live cultures ingested orally to promote healthy gut flora. Most common is lactobacillus, usually found in yogurt, kefir, and other fermented milk products. Also available in pill form.

underrated post

>shotgun approach

britfag/canadacuck detected

you see, docs here in 'murica, we actually use our brains

Chronic fatigue sundrome patients are commonly hypovolemic. Consider that.