I'm twenty

I'm twenty
Got married six months ago
Work 40 hours a week
$17 an hour nothing special
Wife told me she isn't happy.
>tfw her ring cost me $4,400.
We have always talked about our future, kids, etc.
Idk what to do. I love my wife but I don't think she loves me anymore. We've been together almost 3 years married again for only 6 months.
What do I do guys.
I don't have real friends so idk who I can ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol. you got married too soon. you fucked up son.

also buying a ring for 4.4k. Youre fucking retarded. You deserve it

You're still a child. Why the fuck did you get married?

This was total randomness. Just solid out of the blue. Never hinted at being unhappy she just texted me at work and asked what I was thinking because we had a fight and I I said nothing irrational and I said you're not are you
>idk what to say
One fight shouldn't ruin our marriage
>this isn't just about one day.
I poured out my soul to her told her I'd quit drinking and be a better man.
I have been stressed we moved across the country 2 months ago.

What does your wife do for a living?
Also, tits

Because love also military.
Thanks guy.

your wife is cheating, and wants the other guy

Nursing school
Pic unrelated of course

She isn't. But I've obviously thought of that

>Getting married at 20

Ya dun goofed

Confirmed. I'm the other guy.

We were literally best friends dude. And have been this whole time up until today like what the fuck it was so out of the blue.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo

>marriage

Damn, at least she stuck with it for 6 months after stealing your benefits

Well I have said it before and I'll say it again. If I do lose this woman I will 100% an hero.
Give me some sites to post it

Dude I love being married. She's my bestie and we've had the best times together.
Just because you're gross and can't even get laid doesn't mean marriage is a joke

It was a fight, you guys are young and both of you are blowing it out of proportion. This is a typical young adult response. It will be fine...... For now, u did get married way to young so the chances of this working out long term are slim

first thing I learned from my CO, immediatly when you leave for deployment sepperate your girlfriends account from your own. keep all your shit and her shit separate, don't name her on a single damn thing you sign. You went and gave her all your shit for life son. Legit hope you don't get cucked op

10 bucks that she's fucking another dude

>I'm twenty
>Got married six months ago

You fucking retard. You got married WAAAYYYY too young.

Make that 20.

One thing I've always heard in believed is that you should never move in with your best friend. Making a best friend or roommate will ruin the friendship.

Same thing for marrying a best friend.

You fucked up OP - You are now going to lose your best friend in a very very very expensive way

Hmm yeah she's fucking someone

Dude, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. You're still a child. We've delayed maturity in this country for about ten years. That means you have the mental capacity of a 10 year old. I'm 38, skinny/fit, and get ass from girls in their 20's. Being married is fucking stupid, and you'll remember this when she leaves you and takes half your shit.

That's cuz your wife wants to cuck you

Divorce her now delete her number before you get roped down with Tyrones kid.

Rolling that OP should become his wife cuck.

I dunno if i'll ever get married
Im 25 and im probably too immature/bad with money for a marriage

Idk I hope you're right user she's never seemed so low hearted to me. I know this woman front to back.
I think my attitude is fucking it up. I'm kind of a dick to her. I always have the mentality that she's always going to be there. Obviously the wrong approach.
The alcohol doesn't help- the relationship. It helps me tho.

Well at least bad things are happening to a retarded babykiller.

Not going to happen
She's more racist than I am.
She literally isn't
I'm excellent with money. She knows this. It's not about money or maturity I think she's just realizing we fucked up by getting married even tho I don't feel that way.

you either grow together or you grow apart.
if it's not over (and that means both of you need to want it to work) then you must:
actively look for fun and exiting things to do together --it's okay if one of you likes whatever you're doing more, just make sure over all it's balanced
no insults, no name-calling, deliberately hurtful actions or words are right out -- if she hates being called cute -- you don't ever call her cute, even to get a reaction.

simple, but not easy.
I got married at 20, in 2 months it will be our 20th anniversary. I know what I'm talking about

>>tfw her ring cost me $4,400.
There was your first clue something was amiss unless you have money to burn.
If she's not willing to try let her go before you do get children involved only to have them missing a parent in the future due to divorce or worse.

Your wife wants another man's sex pee in her vagoo

bro it dosent matter, I've been with my bestfriend for over 5 years, im 21, proper highschool sweetheart stuff, but i wont be marrying her anytime soon. I might never. Why did you get married? whats the advantage

>20 years of age
>married
theire is where you went wrong

It's better that she did this now than for 5 years.

>theire is where you went wrong
Depends on the people.

Whats so good about it?

think about it, people who get divorsed are mostly maried + children b4 the age of 26

>Nursing school
I'm not even trolling bro. More than likely she has another lined up that knows he is next or is already fucking him
Military wives are the worst bro 99% sluts

I'm capping this
Thanks user, honestly.
She picked it out
>I have money to burn
False, generic 4chin user
Cuz of the military and benefits and shit
Read damnit read

This is either a bad troll or OP is one of t he most stupid mother fuckers on the planet. If this is a true story just kill yourself.

>twenty
>married
>$4400 on ring
>Military leeches
>Nursing school
>Serious doubt after on fight
>Discussing serious shit over text
>No confidence in self or marriage but wife is LITERALLY NOT CHEATING

Just die in a fire. You're a faggot.

She wants other dicks, ifnyou dont let her have them she will do it behind your back and probably have kids with the other guy (s) just wait till she mentiins an open relationship but soon as you touch anothwr woman she will break it off and take all your stuff

Open relationships are one sided, the woman wants all the sicks while you provide for her, you are her security and her provider but she will get her cunt wet elsewhere till shes bored of you and move on with the kids

P.S dont have kids go get yourself cut and keep the records so if she claims later the kid is yours tell her to fuck off

>She's my bestie
She is fucking another dude if she said she is unhappy more than likely
What's done is done now she probably feels bad and is trying to confess/end it.

What if I reversed it.
I'm actually a loan officer and she's in the military. I live in the city she lives on base.

You're having a dumb fight. You should just get over it and move on but since it's TWENTY SIX TEEN she'll probably cheat on you and dump you without feeling a shred of guilt or remorse and in fact will be continuously validated in her every destructive decision by a steady stream of authority figures, peers, and horny dudes with bigger dicks than yours.

I'm sorry. This isn't the world you made, but it's the one you live in.

So are you reaping the benefits? was it worth it? fuck that shit marry for love not money bro u fucked up

>I'm twenty

Ayyyyy lmaoooooo
There's your problem, son

Instead of a 99% chance she is fucking someone better than you it's a 100% chance because LOL DUDE NURSE.

>She literally isn't
Like you know

You sound dumb

Married way too young. Probably cheated on you.

>We met 10 years ago
>Was about to marry
>$15 monthly incoming (nothing special too)
>GF told me she was tired of waiting
>Also told me she rather wait for another dude...
>Heart broken
>New happy life without a girl that doesn't love me

Sorry to hear about this man, you sound like a good guy.

I had this happen to me. Was completely out of the blue too, 6 years of being together, completely happy, barely even a fight, literally about to propose to her in the next couple of weeks, then all of a sudden out of no where, its "I don't think I love you anymore and I have to leave". She was gone within days, never spoke to me again, got married and had a kid to an old rich guy within 2 years.

Crushed me, still not completely over it. Now I'm socially awkward, haven't been laid in 4 years, pretty much hate life. Each women I meet just disappoints me and reminds me of her in some way. Not sure if there's a truly mature women on this fucking planet.

Here's a few notes for you:
(Most) Bitches don't know what they want.
Life is hard.
A bitch who doesn't know what she wants will gravitate towards the easiest possible life she can get. Rich fags can do this for them. There so retarded they don't even understand that this behavior is whats causes them to fall in 'love' with people.

All I can really give you is advice I found myself after being in such a dark place for so long. Don't give in. Don't an hero. You weren't born on this world to please a fucking women. Fuck her. You were great before her, you can be great again. You just have to figure out what to live for, and DON'T let it be another women.

When you do find the next women, great.
Until then, put it at the back of your mind, move forward and try to make your life as awesome as possible. For you. You deserve it.

>military
>wont show pic of wife

DEPENDAPOTAMUS

>She's more racist than I am.

Guaranteed to be taking the nigger dick.

Dude the nigger benefits are not that great.
I married this twat cuz she was going to basic then moving across the country.
>I want you to go but I don't want to make you
I said I won't go unless we get married
>ring
>marriage
>boot
>move
Here we are 7 weeks later and she is acting distant.
However she lives with women only and I pay my bills she pays hers.
Maybe she's sad because we don't hang out
Maybe she her nigger friend at the female base are in her head
Idk wtf
Was looking for person experience
Fuck me

LOL sorry... I ment $150 monthly

She's probably fucking Captain America, or (if she's what passes for an honorable woman) wants to.

You moved and now she's in nursing school. There is someone there that she wants to fuck. Nobody around knows her so it wouldn't matter if she just gets rid of you now that you served your purpose in getting her this far. Her idea was always to dump you for a doctor anyway.

Girls in the military get down more shafts than an elevator repair man

Glad you asked bro.
I'm in the military and I can honestly say. Every chick I met on base is a secret slut.that's pretty common knowledge from what I know.

My Co and I have fucked the same sluts

Dubs of truth

>I'm twenty
All I need to read. If this is true, you are a huge tool and your Father did not raise you right.

>Don't give in. Don't an hero. You weren't born on this world to please a fucking women. Fuck her. You were great before her, you can be great again.

Thanks user. This heart ruin will make good for writing this record.

Hahahaha damn........

I ment... $1,500/Month!!!

Damn... I hate money translation from other countries

Is that how much you spent on crack?

Dosent sound like u love her, u fucked it man

--I hope it helps
If ya'll read the non-BS marriage consoling books, or go to a real therapist -- it all boils down to people fuckup by thinking marriage doesn't need maintenance.
It needs just as much as dating they keep you interest, you keep theirs
another way of looking at it, is dating is a Mcjob, easy come easy go, doesn't pay well. comparatively, marriage is a career -- awesome rewards, benefits -- but you can still be fired if you fuck-off too much

good luck OP, I hope you are able to share advice 20 years from now.

I probably did. i probably fucking did.

>nigger benefits
>nigger friend
Okay bro call us niggers
Bet you gonna invent new word when you find out she taking black cock daily while you stare out the window in the rain! Lololololo

>Nigger friend

>Racist

Sounds like your army slut is bipolar

Dude this makes so much fucking sense

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's what you get for marrying at 20 faggot

thats actually pretty funny, decent post, not good but close

I got married at 20. High school gf since 16. No college pregnant gf. Worst possible situation. I'm now 32, still married, 4 kids, college degree (took me like 6 years tho cuz kids, work etc) wife finishing degree this year. Great job and awesome kids and amazing marriage. No joke, I'm happier now than ever in all my twenties. There's hope user. You get what you put in and if you keep things from each other, you're doomed already. Communication openess and honesty are the essentials

>She's more racist than I am
She knows how to twerk for a reason and the reason ain't you!

>Marri egg e

wat does that bitch look like after 4 fucking kids?

Doesn't matter

>Bet you gonna invent new word when you find out she taking black cock daily while you stare out the window in the rain! Lololololo
Hahaha I spit my water out. So true, racist are super insecure.

she probably pressured him into it, and now she's getting alimony and OP is getting rekt.

Faggot shouldn't have married at 20.

Listen up teenagers (yes, I know you're here) Don't marry before 25.

>spent 4,400 on jewelry, for someone else no less

stopped reading there, dumbass

The fuck it doesn't

Leave before it's too late.

No, 20-year olds aren't full adults yet (brains keep developing until ~25-27).

Marriage is for adults

Not to me. I'm not that concerned. She looks amazing after 4 kids tho.

Right! I'm the nigger and his bitch ass online trying to figure how much pipe his bitch taking on base. I also hear army girls are hoes.

You sound like a good dude man respect

Military = low IQ

You're fucked for life either way.

If you have money to burn, there's no need for military benefits.

You're an idiot, and now you have to reap what you sow. Have fun divorcing twice again before you're 30.

truth -- after 20 years, it doesn't matter what she looks like, baby has PhD's in what rings my bells, and I can make her nearly come from across the room -- experience counts

>She looks amazing after 4 kids tho.
Cuck confirmed

seconded.
Be an hero user

u got married to get out of the barracks. she got married for that COLA.. and tricare, and ur PL

Exactly. I fuckin love it. You hit a certain point when you dont get turned on by looks but by skills and the willingness to please.

>can make her nearly come from across the room -- experience counts
Aren't you the guy staring out the window in the rain while your wife drops more balls then kobe?

How is that a cuck thing?

It isn't
We're on /b
98% of this shit is just trying to pull strings.

>dont get turned on by looks
No shit the bitch had 4 kids. That shits out of there!