So Sup Forums, who did Negan kill in the season finale of Walking Dead?

So Sup Forums, who did Negan kill in the season finale of Walking Dead?

My guess is this guy

Glenn

Glenn, cause that faggot bit a dick

Yep

Why tho? Just guessing?

Glenn. Its not a guess. Read the comics.

negan killed the series in the finale.
it was shit

>Read the comics
>Daryl

>TFW that was the last episide i WD ever,never to return.

This show is still going? Holy shit people are cunts

I watched one episode and was bored as fuck.

How many seasons do you need to shoot some zombies?

Samwise really let himself go

Killing anyone else off would be dumb. Can't kill Rick, can't kill the black ninja. Daryl is too loved, can't kill kid pirate and everyone else doesn't have the impact that Glenn does. Glenn is dying

I get that, but from what I've read the show has moved a lot from the comics by now. For instance, I read the doctor chick "took" Abraham's death. But I googled the comic now and it looks really similar, I'll have to admit.

All the 1st person stuff means it has to be one of the chan haracters in the van who were captured... glan michone and some others.. dharryl i think.

This was my original thinking too, except I think Abraham is close to having that impact. You say Daryl is too loved, but I kinda get that feel for Glenn too (although I personally think he's a whiny bitch)

The cameraman. Didn't you watch? All that blood.

Producers have already said they wont follow comics... also he kills glenn u nob

I hope negan killed himself to end this sHit Serie

Abraham will replace Glenn. I could be wrong, but I just don't see anyone else dying.

i hope the director because this is the worst and the most over-hyped shit show ever

Michonne obviously

it might be that nerdy mullet guy, he gave Rick instructions on how to make bullets therefore giving up any necessity for him.

You mongoloid.

I was fucking stating what you just said.
Daryl is not even present in the fucking comics, it's OBVIOUS that they will not follow the comics.

Damn you're stupid.

This.

He will kill two people, remember him saying he kills one of the group regardless. But ricks group killed some of his guys twice, so he has to teach them more. Diana's son will be one of them.

Possible, he is the one character with autism powers to take a bat to the head and keep sitting up.

if aaron got killed im canceling my WWE account

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

Obviously Glenn or else Maggie's story next season is impossible.
They've already set up all the ground work for Maggie's story so that is definitely going ahead.

You gotta remember some of them had hair infront of their eyes, should've been seen from the pov scene?

0/10 troll

It's Rick. I work for the show. Trust me.

it's not glenn. jesus, you guys can't comprehend that they're straying from the comics. it's michonne. i'd be willing to bet you fuckers if I trusted any of you.

Glenn

>Claiming shit to be true on Sup Forums
>Trust me
You have any evidence Mr. Shekelberg?

I don't think it will be Michonne because then it will ruin her potential arc from the comics that I believe they're going to keep intact. It's also not going to be Glenn because the near death seen with him near the fence, and under the dumpster was a surprise surprise and a nod to the comics. I'm guessing Abraham.

No. It's definitely Rick they're handing the reigns to coral hence the cool eyepatch and what not. It's supposed to shake shit up.

>Wont be rick since main character
>Wont be glenn since they 'killed' him off earlier in the season just so they could bring him back
>Wont be Michonne since her Telltale game is canon and set after walking dead
>Won't be carl since since Neegan said if anyone screams feed the kids other eye to his dad
>Might be Abraham
>Might be Maggie

My bets are on Eugene, earlier on in the episode he bonded with and was forgiven by Abraham. He also handed his bullet recipie to rick therefore making his character kind of useless

It was leaked months ago, someone who worked for them posted the whole seasons spoilers here. They were right about the rest. Its Daryl.

I've watched this show since the start. I now genuinely want them all to die. So fucking boring.

Negan killed Hodor

Honestly i would think its that queer guy. He doesnt do anything for like a whole season and then just out of no where says he wants to join rick on a murdering spree. Hes not a main character but he has outlived his usefullness for awhile

Dude no. If you've read the comics, Carl gets taken under Negans wing for a bit, and Rick has his own shit going on. I'm pretty sure they're leaving that in the show.

Scratch Maggie because if they stay even slightly on course with the comics she becomes the leader of the Hilltop. So far between the comic and the show a couple of scenes from that arc have played out word for word.

Have they aired an episode yet where someone doesn't cry?

I used to be a mongoloid and think it couldn't be Glen because they stray from the comic so much. Now I'm thinking it is him, because it's like this huge giant thing that everyone already knows is going to happen, and that has to happen to continue with the story.

Remember Shane? Everyone knew he was gonna die, it's too major of an event to alter.

Def good guess. I used to think Abe as well but some videos convinced me otherwise. I suggest Walking Dead Clues You Missed (or something like that) on YouTube. It may not have the same affect on you, but I recommend at least considering what they say.

Ok, so I have this friend who was working as a caterer on the final episode and during a break he overheard Jefferey Dean Morgan(Negan actor) talking to a writer about what they're doing on the next season. So, my friend told me that it doesn't matter cus the show is shit anyways.

The show is vastly more popular and watched now. Too many people are expecting Glenn; it would only surprise the people who live under rocks. Plus, Shane is one of VERY few characters who shared the same fate as their comic counterpart.

Who cares. This show is over rated

Glenn, because it's cannon.

that guy cause he is useless as fuck

me and a friend were discussing this and we both came to the conclusion this it's Glenn or abraham. Glenn just had a breakdown and screamed so it's possible he's still in the same mindset. if abraham it's because he wanted to kill himself, he found peace and now he's willing to give up his life bc he feels it's his time.

well this guy doesn't like it, so everyone stop watching! spread the message!

faggot.