S/fur

s/fur
Scales or fuzzy ones, all hawt

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/bambi deer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuckin nice

I've noticed that many people use their own methods of naming and sorting your pictures. I usually add the artist name at the end of whatever nonsense code gets generated for the file name so I can search by artist. Also got a separate folder which I keep all the unidentified pictures in.
How do you guys do it?

>Nope. No meds for me.
Do you have that for a long time already now? And, I'm every reluctant to ask that but do you think it has to do with all the shit you've seen?

Still Mew here, NS seems nope today.

I never change file names. they are what they are.

I also have very little sorting.

'eh it probably does but, y'know, just gotta grin 'n bear it, Dwelling on it does me no good.

>How do you guys do it?
Wish I knew. I've started to tag all the things, but I'd have even more tags than picture.

Then I tried tagging them by species, scaly or not, and artist. Plus fetishes like vore, watersports, or whatever. But now I realized that I don't even have any idea what species a lot of my stuff is. And there's lots of fantasy species/colors as well.

So I've tried that for a week now and it just exploded. Nah, need another way.

After I stopped renaming my stuff like an autist, I just kept everything in one fuckhuge folder mostly unsorted. I goes like this: female, intersex, and male > clean and explicit > comics, flash, gifs, pics, and webms. The largest folder is my explicit female pics, over 33k and completely unsorted. I originally just saved everything from here and e621 - and occasionally u18 way back when but haven't been there in years - but now I'm starting to save stuff from FA because I can more easily find artists that way. It's still in my fuckhuge, unsorted folder, but I'll eventually start sorting by artist because it's such a pain in the ass not being able to find certain pieces.

You know that feeling when you have to shit so hard it won't come out

>3k unsorted files
>Only ordered by date,and somewhat grouped because I usually download several things of the same artist/fetish at the same time

Agreed, I too got some folders for more specific things, like one for vore, one for animated gifs/webms/flash files, and that's pretty much it. Been thinking for a while to organize them better somehow but never had a good idea for it yet.

Woah, I only save the pictures I like the most. Most of these threads do not yield not a single save. Probably got around 800 pictures hand-picked today, started around 3-4 years ago.

and a picture

cucked

First time in one of these threads and not just spamming spooder or le funny banana I'm on MDMA and smoking so I'm going to try to fap to what I detest the most and see if I can. That being said can I get some wolf gay stuff idk enuf to really describe it but once I saw a shit ton of them just like masculine gay wolf/dog shit please if anyone has, also cute cat stuff cuz I'm prob going to give up and just fap to that cuz I'm actually finding some of this really fucking hot rn, thanks if anyone can deliver

I was the same way originally. Well, not for the first few days because I had deleted my first folder a week before remaking it (somewhere around 2k pics collected for 5 months), and regretted it immensely, so I saved somewhere around 2k in the first couple of days regardless of quality. Once I finally had my fix I started being much more picky. I eventually loosened up and now I'm at a grand total of 65k, 3.5 years later.

Can I get some young looking female fox stuff please

But I do see what you mean. I'm still very picky about favorites. I've only favorited 179 things on e621 in the past 3 years, yet I have at least 40k saved from that site.

Heya 8bit. How are ya?

You might want to look for a g/fur thread.

>Dwelling on it does me no good.
You're probably right yeah. Sorry that I've brought you into all that again.

Although there's one thing which I'd really like to know. Which is if it gets less nightmarish with time. Does it get less intense after years, does it kinda seem like it's healing slowly?

I don't know. It's been rough. You?

Eh, I'm alright. Getting sick of NS being retarded though. What's wrong?

That is not too many! I personally wouldn't want that many pictures saved, mostly because if it is a fur fap day, I wouldn't want to spend time to search through trash images. And secondly I store everything on dropbox, so it wouldn't fit.

I think you get 6 seconds after a post to update your name to NS. I'm surprised your connection is that bad.

I don't have any answers either, no tips and no pseudo psycho science. I only want to hear it because I care about you.

I never actually look at them again when I save them because I don't fap to them. I remember saving this about 2.5 years ago, and it's still true to this day.

Actually, my internet isn't too bad at the moment. Right now, it's actually pretty good, relatively speaking of course. I don't think it's just me. Some others are having problems, and no one had any names at all in a g/fur thread a while ago. It's just being fucky today is all.

I gave up does anyone have anything that's like a baby deer human like Bambi shit cuz I would cum buckets

Hoarding over 60k images just to never look at them again seems like a whole lot of work for nothing :)

Stop giving me cravings faggot....

That looks weird as fuck dude....shes staring into my soul....killing my boner

I have nothing else to do. My life is very uneventful. And I just like being here I guess. I like the furry community. Well, parts of it. I more or less just like collecting this stuff, and talking to all the lovely people in these threads, and occasionally posting.

No

I mean, I knew smokers had underlying desires to suck dicks but damn..

Test for the pcap

What the fuck did you say to me?

>I mean, I knew smokers had underlying desires to suck dicks but damn..
Nah, only the kids who vape want to suck dicks.

Don't really have that. But e621 does!
e621.net/post/index/1/bambi deer

>Test for the pcap
Please tell me the shark was intentional.

Vaping, smoking
Tomato tomahto

Eh?
We like mares.