Sluttiest thing your girlfriend/ex ever did with you?

Sluttiest thing your girlfriend/ex ever did with you?

She fucked a dog right in front of me. Was kind of fucked...

Bump

hot

Whats wrong with that?

jerkd me off in a drink at aparty then went to my ex and gave her het drink

thats actually pretty funny

let me lick her asshole

I met a woman once who said she fucked dogs. She also would give mass bjs at adult movie stores. She embraced the black-cock fetish and had a tattoo of the ace of spades in the tramp-stamp position.

I fucked her hard in the pussy and ass while her black partner looked on and watched. Not sure if I was using her for free random sex or she was using me. She tried to keep everything anonymous but she wasn't good with security so I easily worked out who she was irl. Turns out she's a college professor with a good reputation. Just happens to like being a massive slut in her spare time.

Wasn't my ex but I had a threesome with a girl and her sister I met at a Diplo show.

Fucked my friend and ended up having a baby with him.

Had a girl ask me to cum on her face so she could kiss her dad when she walked in the house lol

>was out of town for work
>girlfriend was staying with a friend
>got a random vid one night
>she found her friends dildo
>sent me a video of her fucking herself with it

I sucked my ex boyfriends cock in a field once. After nutting he cried about how much he loved his current girlfriend

Let her suck my friend's cock while i fucked her. He came in her mouth and she swallowed it.

Had a three way with some random couple from a kik group. Got to fuck the dudes wife while ate out my gf. Made her squirt twice before I plowed my girl, dude just sat there and watched while tugging his little picker until sunrise. No troll no bullshit

she made me hold her hand in the hallway. shit was so cash

Was in a house full of her family and friends of her family. Went upstairs, fucked on the squeakiest bed i've ever fucking seen in my life. Nutted in her mouth, she went down stairs and shared a drink with her MILF of a mom.

What a fucking whore

During our last fucksession she willingly got on top in 69 and eat my asshole while I licked hers. Then gaged on my dick, then we make out, then we fucked.

With ex I went crazy during one drunk fucking when we were on vacation. I have a foot fetish so in missionary, I bend one of her feet so we could both simultaniusly lick and suck her toes.

ex's 10 year old brother walked in on me banging the shit out of her. Soon as he left the blew me till I nutted all over her.. then she went up and made her brother some dinner.

I once fucked my ex over a picnic table outside a walmart. I think it was the one the employees used for their breaks

Made my wife eat my creampie out of my GF

I had to walk around a mall while my girlfriend wore open toed shoes.

Are you married now that same sex marriage is legal?

did one/ fisted, and one/ anal

Watched her fuck five guys at a party while on meth and about thirty other people watched too.
Shit was so fucking hot

fucked ex on uni campus

>studying at uni with ex-gf
>told each other we were super horny
>got in car
>pulled up to a spare parking lot, it was a Sunday
>nobody around, 2nd level carpark next to a football field
>jump in back and start fucking her, she's screaming and the car is bouncing like crazy
>look up after 10min
>whole team of footballers doing a circuit around the carpark
>da fuck? don't know how long they been doing that shit
>jump back into seats and drive off naked
>i see them clapping in rear-view as we leave

Fuckin soccer fags

PLEASE SAUCE ON OP PIC.... FUCK.

Fucked wife while she talked dirty about me fucking our daughter.

Had this one girl who let me fuck her up the ass while she called me daddy and forced me to strangle her. Man that was some awesome sex

only had one ex

i finger fucked her while her baby brother [5y] slept on her other leg

that was it

had anal sex in the street with some other girls the same night i met them [2 girls]

fucked another [ass and pussy] in kitchen while her friend were hearing her moan on the living room

Sup Forums in a nutshell

titfuck

We're both drunk at a party, found a room and fucked like animals, mid way through, my buddy walked in, being so drunk let him join in. I've never seen her cum so hard as when he was fucking her from behind and she was sucking my cock at the same time.

Used to fuck my girl in front of all my virginfag friends while they jerked off. Sometimes I'd let them touch her and cum on her

Hot! What did she say?

Wow- that's super fucking hot. Can you give more detail?

Did he cum in her?

Cheated on me

don't mind me

Details faggot

Choked a girl until she turned white.

Does it matter? Sounds like no harm was done and everyone had fun.

We have a five way

Asked me if I fucked around with her "yet". Made her describe how it would look to see me fucking her. What positions, which hole. Wife used our daughters name the whole time and described her.

Probably cause her life is boring so she needs attention elsewhere to fill the void

Get her to suck u thru dau's dirty panties

I let her Fuck other guys

Yeah we get that but what did both of you say to each other? Word for word if you can.

>Get down with my girlfriend
>Start eating her out on the couch
>She's still sitting up
>Her bestfriend calls her
>Talks about plans for this weekend while I continue to eat her out
>She moans while on the phone
>Friends asks if I'm there "randomly"
>Tells her no
>They were supposed to be hanging out
>kek.jpg

she touched my peepee

She told me about how big her exes dick was before she broke up with me. Jokes on her I've been sucking him since

Had a 3some with her and her cousin

When 16 or 17 fucked her in her moms crotchless panties.

Kinda weird now that I think about it.

Who wore them?

Kek, yeah, we switched and I noticed it was dripping out of her while I was fucking her. She's on bc though

top kek

Got with me.

How old is she (daugh)
What does she look like
What did she talk about seeing you doing?

ex let me stuck my dick on her pussy

What did the two girls put in your ass?

She found out that she was pregnant, quit her job and eventually started fucking her unemployed ex-boyfriend in our bed while I was at work a month after accepting my marriage proposal.

>Was balls deep in her asshole - she's pushing back on me yelling "fill me up, fill me up!"
I still jerk off to this memory

She's worn daughters panties while we fucked.

Confirmed for never having drunk fucked.

Not old enough
Blond curly hair and blue eyes
Wife wanted to see dau suck my dick and get fucked on her back with her legs up

woah dude calm down

my fiance insisted on no kids, demanded it, raved about it

our wedding night, I took off the condom, looked her right in the eyes and shot a load right in her pussy

she cried while I told her I would kill her if she got an abortion

a year and a half later, we're divorced and I am about to get full custody of our kid

ha ha dumb bitch

Eat my cum out of her best friend's pussy.

Fuck in a graveyard

Fuck while I was driving down the highway.

pics or it didn't happen

How long did they sentence you to prison after you killed her?

This is what the scarlet letter is about

She did. I just literally now at 36 never thought about the fact that her dads dick was also ran through those panties......

Weird but still funny so can't say I regret it.

Was with that chick 4 years or so. First time she bled everywhere.

Samefag

>Let six truckers fuck her at a rest stop
>They all came in her
>Shot her in the head
>Threw the gun at them and drove off >with the biggest of keks

made her cum through anal sex, she pushed me onto my back and sucked me off. she was throughly disgusted afterwards; realizing she sucked dick straight outta her butt hole.

Kek

Her daughter was in bed with us...I say no more

>fuck in a gy
>2spooky5me

Dig it

I've got her nude at 18 or 19 on film. I've actually never seen the photo. They didn't give it to me forgot I had it until year or so ago.
I imagine there are film scanner for negatives to make digital. Any ideas?

She actually cheated on me when I went to basic training. Gave me the herp..... Revenge?

This would have been an 18 ir 19 year old smokin hot body. 1999 or 2000

Tell faggot

>went to her place
>she broke up with me
>knew it was coming just didn't know when
>we were planning on fucking anyway
>tells me I can cum on her face
>she never let me do that before
>says "not in my hair"
>cum with the force of 1000 suns and it gets all over her face and hair
>she mad
>i leave
mfw

Gave me head while her mom was on the computer in front of us

Gave me a hand job up a blanket in front of her mom

Post it you fuck

girl i'm fucking on the side wants me to piss all over her and make her eat my dirty ass. doing it friday.

>I bend one of her feet so we could both simultaniusly lick and suck her toes.

That is fucking hot!!! Pics!

Was good for me. It was like an ode to the living. Hi

When I was with my ex she was giving me bj then started licking my butthole. It was the best damn feeling on my entire life.

I was hesitant at first but shes assured me it was okay and started jacking me offl licking my ballsack and butthole/gouch the whole time. I came fucking buckets

She apparently recently broke up with her current bf and she's been contacting me lately. If i didn't have a current gf I'd smash that into next week. What would any of you anons do? Also my ex is pretty hot

If she broke up with you once, never go back.

Had anal with best friend fiance while he watched then she sucked me off. He never had anal or oral from her before.

She let me watch her take a shit up close

Tha's pretty fucking slutty.

What are you, some kind of cuck?

Ok, what would you like to know?

She was really flexible. She touched her toes the entire time while I fucked her doggy style standing up

>after nutting
topkek, priorities...

place negative on a window during take photo with phone up close I can do the rest

Pic of her