Gotta write an essay on why this fucking shit is quality literature, how the fuck do i start

gotta write an essay on why this fucking shit is quality literature, how the fuck do i start

Post essay title pls?

"what makes divergent (book) quality literature?"
we can not say that it is not qualit literature even though it is shit

The words you use are a bit out of the ordinary. Maybe you should research memes if you want to become danker.

>we can not say that it is not qualit literature even though it is shit

Fuck that. Express your opinion, if the teacher doesn't like it, his problem.

we gotta write an essay on what about this book makes spaghetti fall out of your pockets and why, then we can burn it in our next hitler rally

this determines if i fail or pass high school and i want to work with old people

Argue that it is literature for generations that are bereft of what is classically perceived as quality lit. i.e. "whilst not on the same academic level as Chaucer, Shakespeare or Dante, Roth's novels can still be seen as quality literature in their own ways. Roth offers an avenue in which allegorical exploration is more accessible to the casual reader"

Or something along those lines

fuck i feel autistic trying to read those big words

Btw am postgraduate literature student in UK

can you dumb that down a little bit or just explain it

someone halp

Basically. Quality literature is subjective. This means that literature from nowadays shouldn't be examined in the same way that Classics should be. Chaucer's Canterbury Tales is one of the most important pieces of literature in all of history but is important because of it's significance in the time it was written. Therefore, Divergent should not be judged alongside Classic works. Instead, we should appreciate it for what it is. A decent read for a generation where literature is becoming less and less popular. It makes points on social commentary that are easily understood by all audiences and as such, can be considered 'quality' because of it tries to promote reading to us in a way that isn't too difficult to understand. Divergent discusses relevant issues like morality and choice but does so in a fairly obvious way so that its target audience (children to young adults) can easily understand the messages it tries to put across

Tl;dr: Make a sassy essay where you defend the shitty book as quality literature because it is approachable for the common mouth breather.

holy fuck thanks man

yeah that's pretty much what our teacher even said

Make comparisons to the book and its dystopian future of being forced into a particular caste compare it to modern society smart people (govt) strong people (police, military) plebians (farmers, workers) and the rest

Smart will always control the strong and plebs because they tell them what they want, the strong stand over the plebs and the rest forcing them to do the will of the smart, the plebs and the rest do their thing in life because thats what they are told they are good for by the smart and enforced by the strong

Its not rocket surgery user just stretch it out into a few pages

1. Kill yourself
2. Kill yourself
Pick one OP, and chose wisely.

both?

any key words i should try to use?

halp again

>Update
Dank and /or nigger

Google caste system in india
Book its a literary piece because its the definition of todays class based society (although the book is shit thats not what the essay is about)

Write down why it's the fucking shit. If you can't think of any reasons, then it's not the fucking shit.

"this book is the shit it is so dank that it makes the ravioli fall out of my pockets"
that good?