I GOT SOME COMPLAINTS ON MY COCK. MY LAST THREE GIRLFRIENDS (ONLY HAD THREE LONG TERM) SAID I WAS TOO BIG...

I GOT SOME COMPLAINTS ON MY COCK. MY LAST THREE GIRLFRIENDS (ONLY HAD THREE LONG TERM) SAID I WAS TOO BIG. MY CIRRENT GIRLIS 5' 90POUNDASIAN ANDSEX IS HORRIBLE. I HAVE TO USE KY AND SOMETIMES VASELINE. SHE SAID THELENGTHIS BOTHERING HER. IMEASUREDMY PENIS ACCORING TO THUNDER'S AND IT MEASURES AND ERECT 7.4".

NOW I HEAD GUYS HERE AND EVERYWHERE ONLINE REGULARLY CLAIM 8-9". WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING? 400 POUND WHALES?

Im 9 inches long
7 inches wide
Haven't fucked anyone in a long time

My dick is 7" long fully hard. Never had any girls complain. Did have an ex bleed once because of something called a "pliable cervix" or some shit (can't remember exactly what it was called).

Current g/f will jump if I plunge to deep when she's not expecting it.

*shrugs*

THIS IS WHAT I AM SAYING FAT FUCK. IF YOU ARE A LEGIT 7" YOU CAN ALREADY HURT THEM, AT 8-", YOU AIN'T HAVING SEX WITH A NON DRUGGED FAT FUCK.

ONLY 6.5 INCHES, BUT GIRLS REALLY LIKE IT. I FEEL LIKE IT'S ABOUT PERFECT SIZE, HONESTLY. ALSO MY CAPS BUTTON IS BROKEN

>7 inches wide

THAT'S NOT 1" SMALLER THAN MINE.THAT IS 5.5" AT MAX SKINNY DICK

Why are you yelling at me?

HE FORGOT THE . IN FRONT OF 7

95% of the users here are not going to have 8"+ dicks, ok? It's fucking Sup Forums for christ's sake.

BTW, every woman is different. Some prefer chapstick tubes, some prefer tree trunks. I'm starting to think you're a fucking virgin tbh.

im 6x6
wish i was 1" longer
its chode looking even though 6"

I'm 8.5 or something around there. Anal is pretty much a no go and it looks better than it feels.

CALLED IT!

FUCK OFF NIGGER...I MEAN WHITE BOY.

21cm eurofag here.
had 4 gf. tried with all of them anal. never worked.
anal is one of my fetish.
so sad.

tell me, is anal awesome?
shure it is.

POST A PICK NIGGER AND THIS IS AMERICA FAG..INCHES ONLY

It's pretty much the same as pussy when you're big enough, since the only real redeeming thing about anal with a woman is the tightness

how tight is your mom?

I don't know, fuck women

Prove it pussy

Out of the 30 girls ive had sex with only 3 didn't complain.

You got one compliment from a tiny girl that doesnt know what a big dick is

Congrats faggot

they complained it was small you fat fuck little dicked faggot.

Lol boo hoo shrimp dick I can feel your tiny dick shriveling from here

OK SMALL DICKED FAG..IF THAT IS YOUR DICK IN THE PIC MY CONDOLENCES...ON THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK AND THAT FAG TAT ON YOUR FAT LEG

I can't get hard and have trouble walking.
Not trying to brag, I hate my fucking girth.

Your autism levels are through the roof buddy

Im sorry you just jab your weird cock into women and expect them to cum

They actually have to be turned on, not cringe at how beta you're being

OK FAT BETA FUCK. PLEASE GIVE ME LESSONS YOU FAT BETA SHUT IN CAT PISS SMELLING DIABETES LOSER

For one calm the fuck down.

2ndly unless you re embarassingly small then chances are a girl will think its big no matter what it measures up to.

Women give birth, so it can NOT be a cock issue.

Try teasing and not just turning it into a straight gonzo scene.

There comes a point where you can "feel" where her pussy ends, do NOT try and fuck your way through it. Just stick to half way and don't go balls deep unless its to finish the race

LOL.......YOU REMIND ME OF THOSE 5'1" WHITE GUYS,FAT AND SWEATY, SITTING COURT SIDE AT A BASKETBALL GAME AND YELLING ADVICE TO THE PLAYERS.

YOUR ADVICE MEANS JACK. WHY? IT'S NOT REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE FAT SHORT FUCK

This was me today bud
Youre projecting and its getting embarassing

8"x6" erect...I have a problem bruising cervixes...it's really a problem. I know I may be going to hard but it feels amazing.

Window and my fat legs for reference lol you sad little man you

SURE IT WAS FAT FUCK.

NO ONE IS MORE PATHETIC THAN A PERSON LIKE YOU LONELY FAT DUDE.

WHAT ARE YOU CONFIRMING? THAT NOT ONLY YOU ARE A FAT FUCK WITH A SMALL DICK YOU ARE ALSO POOR AND DIRTY? FUCK OFF SHUT IN LOSER

You're a lost cause pleb. Good luck with your "huge" dick problems

OK PATHETIC LONELY FAT FUCKING LOSER. THANKS FOR THE WISHES!!! YOU FAT UGLY LONELY LOSER.

Show us your dick you fucking lying pussy

>inb4 this user has a heart attack

Op has a

>small cock

and

>ugly bitch of a girlfriend

Roses are red
Violets are blue
OP's dick is tiny
But cant admit that its true