Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ILSX0xF6S0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bud why

Hottie.

Rape first.

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!

My nigga

Yeah they are scum, Ukrainian women are top tier. Been with 2 over the last few years since they ran away from their country because of Putin fagottry.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ILSX0xF6S0

did i missed something?

>Ukrainian grill

>Ukraine
No such thing

I will rape and take responsibility

cuck

she's ugly

not as pretty as a mare

Good.

Godspeed.

You can't deny good Ukrainian pussy user

This is why we like Russia.

JUST

Good liberator.

Why are a large portion of you Polaks so assmad over >muh Wolyn where like half a dozen of your countrymen died? Jeez you ain't even half as mad against us despite that 5 gens ago our ancestors killed more of yours, heck even Russkies held you back more and cemented you into Eastern Europe up to until only 2 gens ago, yet you're not half as mad at either of us than you are at the hohols... just why? 'Cause they're weaker/poorer and therefore easier to bash or something?

fuckmeat is all they are, cuck, use and dispose of

fuck yuo

t. stephen whoremomenko

>rape joke
>India upvotes
Oh India.

very nice

This.

Nazi Germany invasion was an outside aggression, same with the Russkies joining on the eastern border, it was an attack of a foreign country onto another country, civilians die during combat, people get captured, executed shit happen, it's war.

With ukrainians it is a completely different context.
You see there was quite a big Polish minority group living in ukrain (which settled there throughout the history because of many different reasons, you would have to read further on that), there were also some conflicts on the ethnic ground and when war started the ukrainian nationalistic radical groups used the war chaos opportunity to do a thorough purge of that minority.
Wołyń was the biggest massacre, where unarmed civilians, in the foreign land, were murdered in a barbaric way. I mean a way you can't even call an war atrocity, more fitting would be an animalistic, hatred fueled rage.

Now still today in ukraine, there are people who see those groups and their leaders as national heroes for different reasons but for Poles there is only one message and it says "it's a good thing that those Poles were eradicated and that those cleansings happened", there was no justice like with e.g. nazis and the jews, no proper formal apology, they got away with it and sometimes it feels like they even smile about it.

Now think to yourself how would you feel towards another nation if there was a big group of Germans living in their country (as a diaspora) and then those Germans got wiped of in a merciless way by their militia in the time of unrest.

Think to yourself about the nazis/jews relation (I'm using this example cause I know that You from all the people will understand the best what I mean) and then think to yourself what if in Germany you would have marches every year with swastica flags and nazi symbols commemorating Hitler and his band sending a message to the jews and rest of the world saying "it was a good shit what nazis did".
Yeah, fuck 'em.

And then

It's not about what happened at Wołyń, it's about how they see it today.
Is it legal and normal to have Nazi parades today in Germany?
Is it legal and normal to have Bandera parades today in Ukraine?

>I run out of space

And then they come and say
>yes Poles we are your friends, be our friend
>but stay the fuck away from our country XD

and Poles go
>what country?

so no, it's not about position, it's not about political power, wealth or shit any other then the context of the event.
If you Germans would do some sneaky, cowardly, disgusting shit instead of openly going to a war, like a fucking MAN, giving the same an opportunity for the enemy to defend themselves you would get a cold stare no other then the country that doesn't exist.

So yeah, that's kinda pretty much that.
>get enlightened

There must be oil in Crimea. Like Iraq.

I don't think they want to kill it as much as annex their territory.

pls send wife

>(((THIS)))

the unholy things I'd do to the girl on the right....

wtf I LOVE ISRAEL NOW

>NOW
why did you waited so long Mordecai?

no they don't retard, they want to kill those who took power by coup d'état and the neo-nazis who threaten their dissent against U.S. & E.U.–backed tyrants.

step it up, pls

I'm actually a virgin too (same as all of you here)
but what makes me don't behave like a chimp when I see a picture of attractive female?

Then what the difference between Mamadou from Cologne and Sup Forums gommie?

I'll cut her throat for their political autism.
And ofc rape first.

Because of the mail order bride sites, fat Westerners think that Slavic women are easy and you can just grab them and take home. That's why they act like creepy gypsies.

Post face

Russia is a piece of shit.

We are nazi not ukrainians. You just dont know how much russians hate the whole world except thirdworld dictatorships like russia itself.

I've raped 24 women tbqh, all slavs

This is why i like to have Russia as a friend.

t.Nikita

Then go live in Russia then, Commie.

I am Ukrainian I am with you bro let's rape her like in old time we raped Niemcy

And I'm a part time astronaut.

ukrainian culture is amazing, cossacks and all this staff, but they must belong empire like other wonderful cultures

nothing is impossible in ukraine

>I'm actually a virgin
>that flag

wtf how can you be virgin in whoreland ?

daily reminder to kill yourself, galician scum

I don't know,you tell me, black people here date black people.

>whoreland
You confused Ukraine with Russia, my friend.

no, you're a jew

Brazilian businessmen make sex parties in Ukraine. Russia too expensive.

Lol, I fugd more girls when I was in Ukraine for a month than for my whole life in Russia.

Good. Fuck bydlo

Aah rook same

This too

You confused Russia with Ukraine my friend

>Russia too expensive
<
What part of Ukraine, the Russian-speaking one? I'm not very impressed since it's actually the poorest part of it.
Finding girls who want to go out with you should not be difficult there.

We will move her to Moscow and save.

why do guys always trying to trick foreigners that we live not in equal shitholes with same problems.

you can always tell its a byldo behind those sort of posts
he probaby has poccия впepeд on the back of his lada samara

In Odessa, it's Russian speaking part. Also poorest regions are rural western Ukrainian-speaking.

sorry but we don't have war in our cunt now

>poorest regions are rural western Ukrainian-speaking.
Meh, I doubt that.

Xaxaxa

Yes, but your cunt invaded Ukraine for no reason, just like the US did with Iraq back in 2003.
You just act as stupidly as them.

>be Liberator
>not to rape all the women found

Yeah, How can we say that's isn't Putin propanganda? Everything is possible when you lie.

invaded what?

Officially yes, but they working in other countries (Poland,Hungary etc) and in total earn more. Also western regions less criminal,looks better and cleaner.

Ukiraine.

What?

Did they invade some other country recently? I don't follow the news.

The thread is clearly about Ukraine though, idk what you don't understand.

About what? No such country.

> Everything is possible when you lie
>uafrontier.com
>ua

"Ukraine" znaczy "Ukraina" po angielsku. Jesteś na anglojęzycznej stronie, więc zakładam, że znasz podstawy języka angielskiego. A nawet jeśli nie, to to tylko literka różnicy, naprawdę, nie trzeba być geniuszem. Ale widać, że dla autystycznego robocika to wystarcza, żeby nie ogarnąć.
Debilu.

What means what? Why you cryin'?

Przykro mi, user. Mam złe wieści.
Twój debilizm jest nieuleczalny.

Morda rogaczu.

Make me, cuck.