Gf is pissed at me

>gf is pissed at me
>bitch just deep sighing and ignoring me
>pissed cause I wont barrow money from family to get her weed

Why are women such fucking cunts?

Get out of that relationship dude.

>dating somebody that smokes weed
You sound like a piece of shit, gf is literally shit, and you deserve this for putting yourself in this position. 10/10 failure.

wife it up. sounds like a winrar.

You're that fag that was bitching about having no money and blaming Canada for it aren't you.

lol get over her sigh etc bitch have to learn that you"re not her money maker, she have to learn a no is a no

Been with her for 11 years now, I'm not a fucking quitter.
Nope not that fag, a different fag.

I have plenty of weed. I'll take her.

Tell her to scrape the resin out of her bowl with a Bobby pin and roll it into a ball then smoke that. Usually good for a couple good tokes

You wouldn't want her. Trust me.
She's already done that. She has no resin no weed or no booze. She's so unpleasant when she's sober.

>You wouldn't want her. Trust me
Thats ok. I already have a FWB who doesn't smoke. Saves me a lot a dough.

Rape her?

END THREAD.

STOP POSTING.

GTFO.

>unpleasant when sober
Who isn't motherfucker. It's sobriety. Fuck that shit. Everybody sober is either an asshole, a lying two faced asshole bitch, or delusional. Its rare to find a happy well adjusted sober person. At least anymore it is

What THIS guy said.
^^^^ I remember saying this four months ago with my wife, same scenario. Lazy bitch that won't work and needs to be high to be agreeable. Get the fuck out now before there's paperwork. Turns out she started romancing the weed dealer. I thought I would hate it but I'm a lot better off now without her. Found a new girl that doesn't get fucked up 24/7 and isn't a spoiled bitch. For real.

Or you could have money and not be a poor cunt?

The answer is murder-suicide or just suicide...faggot.

Youre a cynical cuck. Everyone around you hates your guts cause its YOU with all the fucken problems. Kys you fucking faggot

Tell her to hit the streets and start sucking dick for money if she wants weed so bad

Then when she gets back, pocket the money and break up with her

Maybe you just hang out with too many degenerate high school drop outs

10/10

Someone sounds... triggered

It sounds like you need man hood and slap the fuck out of her.

Prove me wrong

>protip: you can't

>dating a woman that smokes weed

fucking degenerate.

sorry OP, your girlfriend is scum

>>bitch just deep sighing and ignoring me
>>pissed cause I wont barrow money from family to get her weed

This is known as "emotional blackmail". It is sufficient cause to dump the bitch.

Laugh at her.

trade her for something tight