It's an Americans suddenly like soccer because their national team is performing well episode

It's an Americans suddenly like soccer because their national team is performing well episode

lifelong USA and Leicester fan here

0 (zero) points
>nada
>none
>zip
>nothing
>empty
>void

It's an england suddenly thinks their national team will "bring it home" THIS time episode even though they haven't done anything noteworthy since television was in black and white

you left the door open m8 and now we're here to stay

Is it world cup season all ready?

i don't watch soccer

did we win fifa again or something?

>It's a Britshit gets mad a nation that doesn't give a piss about soccer is better at it then them episode

Don't worry Muhammad, maybe you'll be relevant in 100 years

How good was Ecuador supposed to be? I don't know anything about povertyball so honest question

those episodes end briefly

Why is this fake mickey mouse tournament 10x more fun than the Euros?

Not a top team, but good enough to be favorite against the US

Who lifelong here?

>American
>likes soccer

Choose ONE.

Because your country is playing in it, supporting the team assigned to you at birth is always best

Here.

Rooted for Argentina since I was 4 years old in 1993. Rooted for Cruz Azul since 1997. Rooted for Barcelona since 2000 because we didn't get European games until then.

Nope, still don't care.

No 24-team group expansion that introduced a lot of shit countries parking the bus so they can pass in third place with some draws.

Because it is being hosted in the greatest country in the world. The Olympics, World Cup, and Copa America should always be held in the USA.

Since Cobi Jones and Mia Hamm were wrecking shit on the pitch

>like soccer

Nah, not really. I'm just following how the team's doing. Still not a big fan of the sport. It's okay though