Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

f

>capatcha : petitbois5100

ff

save me

save ne

m'lady

50% chance op is retarded, and therefore a faggot,
50% chance op is bait, and therefore a faggot

There is scientific evidence to back it up. No one ever said it was the birth of all existence, only the birth of our current, observable physical universe.

Is it more ridiculous than a beared wizard ghost who lives in the sky and monitors our every action? topkek there, m8

Science has never tried to predict the physics of the universe before the big bang. Neither have scientists ever claimed everything just popped into existence.
The theory of inflation and the big bang model predicts that the universe has expanded from a single point of infinite density. At this point in time and space the laws our universe exists under at any other time become useless, hence no further predictions can be made.
You just don't understand the theory.

Oh religion and a talking snake makes sense now!
Thanks op and zombie jesus

hi

Why do you not believe? You need to believe!

show us your pussy

Okay... Lets say a god did it...

>now which god?

f

i'm a guy

I believe that I have a need for speed

Is heaven what's next OP? Forget the losers is Heaven where were going?

even if you're not religious, seriously.
wow, fucking boom for no reason, now everything exists! it doesnt make sense at all, and i think it's fucking stupid. you can find something better to believe in, something that makes the slightest hint of sense.

Sometimes I fear that we die, and the our minds bodies souls are all in a box in a ground, waiting for something. And we can't move, so we just sit there waiting for God to end the world. But God makes us sit there, in a box, 6 feet under. And it makes me depressed.

Your all going to hell

Learn physics then talk m8, not like your opinion means shit anyway

How about you all not pretend to know everything about God and the universe and move on with your shitty short meaningless existences? Oh and get laid faggots.

I agree with you user, the earth was born from the odinheim and the muspelheim, from the bosom of the allmother who licked the ice from the earth

You need to do your research before you post your christian bullshit.

████▄░░░▄███▄░░██▄░██░████
██░▀██░██▀░▀██░███▄██░░██░
██░▄██░██▄░▄██░██▀███░░██░
████▀░░░▀███▀░░██░░██░░██░

████░░▄███▄░░██░▄██░████░░
░██░░██▀░▀██░████▀░░██▄░░░
░██░░███████░████▄░░██▀░░░
░██░░██░░░██░██░▀██░████░░

████░██░██░████░░
░██░░██▄██░██▄░░░
░██░░██▀██░██▀░░░
░██░░██░██░████░░

█████▄░░▄███▄░░██░████
██▄▄█▀░██▀░▀██░██░░██░
██░░██░███████░██░░██░
█████▀░██░░░██░██░░██░

The fuck is this from? I see it everywhere.

Never Ending Story. It's cancer bait.

What is this girl?

physics and the stuff we can see, measure and interact with is more ridiculous than something we have absolutely no proof of?

topkek! Think about it daily shitposter, its so ridiculous.

Do you honestly believe in the "Intelligent Creator"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, the guy that created all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Thanks man. Yea it sure is.

That is actually pretty much how the bible describes it you dont go to heaven or hell till judgement day. The Idea that you get there directly after your death came up a lot later in history.

good thread everyone

>never ending story.jpg
>the discussion about the existence of god will never end
>OP is such a massive faggot, that he will never stop posting this shit
Mind=blown

Yup... It's summer alright

it may not be fully proven yet but it makes more seance than "an old pedo in a bedsheet just snapped his fingers and made everything appear"

PUM

Agnostic here.
Atheists and theists are both fucking idiots to try and attach their personal interpretations as fact.
Try seeing how all this shit actually is, not what you want it to fucking be you whiny cunts. Quit arguing and actually do something for once.
The whole world would be a lot better if everyone just got their heads out of the clouds and remembered that even if there is/isn't a god, you still have shit to do.
I'll be working my ass off and making something of myself while you two endlessly bicker.

I don't understand why you think your feelings of ridicule bear any relation to reality.

It's like telling us "kangaroos don't exist because I find them funny"

there really is no bigbang. just radiowave era where matter were created on its own. the radio wave era is made by aliens of course