youtu.be/R7Oyq1f_QGw?t=341
youtube.com/watch?v=iQt09xt8yvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3 million in sales in prison

SP GTF IN HERE

>I felt cuckolded

lmao memes

also how the FUCK is this thread not more busy

Dude on the documentary literally said he felt "cuckolded" when OJ lied to him about killing Nicole.
WHERE ARE YOU Sup Forums?!

Goddamn OJ

Cuckoldry is for Sup Forums and Sup Forums

What triggered OJ so much? What was the straw that broke the camel's back?

OJ murdered the SHIT out of those two.

Legitimate sociopath.

>I think the murders were over kill
>He cut their throats too deep
>overkill
Is that possible when you are trying to kill someone?....

He was jealous. He seems like an incredibly narcissistic yet possessive person, and Nicole basically leaving him triggered his grandeur mentality.

lmao

her reaction was perfect

>What the fuck, dude?!
I like the prosecutor lady

Just confirms what we all knew, Furman sank this fucking case with no goddamn survivors. How in the absolute fuck do you not disclose those tapes to your COs especially in the racial firestorm that had been engulfing LA at the time?

>STRAIGHT UP COMMITTED PURJURY
>IS A WHITE LAPD OFFICER

Could the LAPD have fucked up any harder?

wew

Holy shit this is infuriating to watch. What a miscarriage of justice.

Although I understand their anger at the racism and all, I hope these people realized afterwards that they were defending a literal cold-blooded murderer.

So it's blatantly clear OJ got away with it, and the Not Guilty verdict only came about as a result of the prosecution team being so blatantly fucking bad at their jobs?

>also, as punishment for the Rodney King verdict as well.

what channel?

Yup.

>Getting baited so fucking hard by based Bailey into putting on the glove

ESPN

It's pretty close to being over

Part 5 is tomorrow at 9 though

America is so strange

He was just the icing on the cake. The overall handling of evidence is what hurt the case.

In their fairness, with ALL the fucking evidence that was available to them, it seemed like a slam dunk case.

They probably weren't expecting to get rammed by the based god F. Lee Bailey and his sidekicks Cochran and Sheck

O.J. lucked out that Furman commited one of the most monumental fuck ups in criminal court history. They literally turned a murderer into a goddamn martyr and allowed the defense to completely avoid discussing the facts and evidence of the case.

Watching this case me and my father were livid because it would become used as a never ending example of the "true" example of blacks in america, and being one myself, and having to explain to people that we all didn't get engulfed in the smoke screen and could see the underlying truth, no matter how hard they tried to hide it was ceaseless for a good 3 or 4 years after, and hell I still get people asking me about this goddamn case, especially since this 30 for 30 started airing.

They would have been able to win the case even with the pisspoor handling of the evidence. Furman and having him try on the glove essentially "proved" OJ was getting railroaded to everyone who wanted to make this a racial issue at the time. Hell, even the jurors they have had on the 30 for 30 said the same thing. Those two factors removed any and all chance for impartiality from the jury.

>I dindu nuffin i was a good cop

shut up you dumb cuck you fucking blew this case

They kept trying to get us to understand how racist whites were in LA at this time and it's influence on the verdict. Funny because by far the most racist people they've featured are black

That's kind of the point. They're showing how absurd the race card played in this, both ways.

And the stupidity of jurors and prosecution alike.

>this fucking cop

Who would be the 2016 equivalent of OJ Simpson, in terms of fame, public personality, and charisma?

Would it be someone like The Rock? That's the only one I can think of.

The Rock is actually pretty good considering there are /asp/ies who will dispute that The Rock isn't black enough to be considered the first black WWE Champion.

Not sure, maybe him. But I think Lebron matches him in all categories, although he probably has more haters than OJ had.

And this documentary has me thinking: for all the crap that we know for the OJ case and everything, how is it that Ray Lewis has completely skated by despite being heavily involved in a double murder back in 2000?

It's crazy to me.

God people are so dumb. I don't get this. I'm dumb too, but I just don't get this.

Ray Lewis didn't murder a pretty white girl

Because Ray Lewis was never ever a primary suspect in that case, he was always an ancillary character they were pushing down hard on to turn and rat on who actually committed the murders and he didn't cave or rat.

>Watching Part 5 streaming
>90% of the jurors felt OJ being not guilty was 'revenge' for Rodney King

what the shit

Yup.

Biggest example of the race card working in American history TBQH. It's totally disgusting.

>these mad white people from the early 90s

Oh I am laffin

GODWIN'D

I really hate this black lawyer they're interviewing.

>I am sick of people saying Cochran played the race card

wew

the dream team lawyers are such scum wew

>we played the evidence card, man

oh really?

I can tell from their tones they sleep fine at night and really either don't care that he was guilty or are stupid enough to think he was innocent. I'm not sure which is worse

Go read about the Rodney King fiasco. I'm not going to try to justify it because it simply can't be, but at that time and in that place it was absolutely going to have an overwhelming presence in that jury room.

The racial undercurrent that surrounded this case made it basically untenable from the moment Furman's tapes came out.

So Ashkenazi Jews are scums but Israeli Jews are cool people right?

20 years later, my favorite thing about the OJ trial is still just how butthurt white people became when OJ won.

Hurts don't it.

youtu.be/R7Oyq1f_QGw?t=341

wew lad shouldnt you be in jail right now OJ?

Every single high profile defense attorney has defended and more then likely got a guilty man freed because of their skill in the courtroom. Its just something you have to learn to suppress or you stop being a defense attorney.

Its fucked up.

So why do nigs believe OJ must give something to the black community because he was black?

That much is clear from this documentary, The Rodney King incident was pretty fucked. The LAPD was fucked. It's just so weird that OJ spent his whole life basically trying to get away from being Black and he becomes this great black hope in a trial where he very clearly committed these murders but the racism and fuck-upery of the LAPD ruined it

Well let's be fair, the King trial was also a massive joke. The fact that none of the officers did any time was wrong. Pissed off pretty much all non white people in the country.

It's fucking poetic how his life played out thematically, like a story.

What's funny is OJ hated black people

Getting F. Lee Bailey on your team should basically just be a "get out of jail free" card.

lel OJ trial stuff always shows how dumb fucking niggers are. Carl Douglas is coming off as the true scumbag he is. And niggers wonder why whites will never take them seriously. We can all just point to this case.

The difference is the defence attorneys didn't win it on 'skill' in respect of the law or facts. They won it on dirty tactics i.e. playing the race card and manipulating the media.

Attorneys have a duty to their client but their foremost duty is to the court and the administration of justice. They blatantly breached that duty and Judge Ito let them do it.

It's one thing to present the case according to the law and facts, and to win on that basis. Its another to win the case by going beyond what you're required or entitled to do.

He was a washed up hack at this point you fucking loser, contributed almost nothing to this case, was cucked by Shapiro and wound up disbarred not too long afterwards. Read a fucking book.

>He was a washed up hack at this point

>did all the digging and basically exposed Furhman as a racist, critcally changing the tone of the case

ok bud

I think this might be the best 30 for 30 by far desu, its pure kino, shit should get an academy award or some shit

I mean if a docu about a crack whore like amy winehouse can get one, this can

It's like poetry, it rhymes

OJ can fuck off and die

and all the groids that support him

That is a skill, being able to manipulate the facts, twist the storyline and cater to your audience.

The best lawyers know this and are capable of it.

This juror #9 bitch. My god if she was on my jury I'd just fucking admit defeat and ask for mercy from the court.

This is better

youtube.com/watch?v=iQt09xt8yvE

Is that the dumbass old black lady?

Yep

yes

>person A. murders person B. and person C.
>gets away with it because the jury cares more about the race of Person A. and how that race of people was treated in the past by Persons B and Cs people

Speaking as an African American, honestly the biggest issue regarding OJ and the black community wasn't that he didn't give enough back, it was that he wanted to essentially STOP being Black. The irony that when he was accused of a horrific double homicide and he subsequently plays the race card to maximum should not have been lost and wasn't lost on the anyone who lived outside the bubble that was LA. It was a piece of shit move designed to save a guilty man from a life in prison and it worked, because the trial took place in LA.

If he commits this crime ANYWHERE THAT WASN'T LA none of the undercurrents of race that saved his ass before he went full Payday mode in Los Vegas would have worked, but thats why he paid so much for his attorneys. They understood and worked the race angle as well as they could and then the Furman tapes fell into their lap and they basically said GG EZ.

Have you never seen a high profile criminal case before? This isn't isolated to the OJ trial. The whole purpose of a defense attorney is to USE THE ENTIRETY OF THE RULE OF LAW TO GET THEIR CLIENT ACQUITTED OR FAILING THAT THE BEST POSSIBLE DEAL TO AVOID A LENGTHY PRISON SENTENCE.

When you get to appeal to a jury of your "peers" laws and facts are irrelevant. The only relevant thing is how you take said evidence and twist it to fit the narrative you are going to present in trial. The best lawyers do this while skirting as close to line as they can, the good one may make a misstep every once in a while and cross that line, and the rest dare not tread down that path because they don't have the confidence to even attempt to toe that line.

You guys are telling me....

if you were black living through all the bullshit in the 90s with the those cops, that OJ getting off and giving a middle finger to the LAPD would NOT be more important than """"justice""""?

>was that he wanted to essentially STOP being Black

How so?

I was a little shocked at how poorly she came across. She seems straight up stupid.

this is what cumskins fail to understand

nigga he lived in Brentwood

This shit is retarded.

Only complete cucks are enjoying this. Fuck this, I'm torrenting Deadpool

nah i understand it its just annoying

its the same as reading cases about bumfuck philadelphia, mississippi or some other racist shithole like with the Emmitt Till case and seeing those cucks get off free too

It's annoying when the """""""justice"""""""" system aint shit.

He lived in a nice town so he obviously didn't want to be black?

LITERALLY WHAT

Why would you want to live around retarded apes when you don't have to?
Just like all niggers you also are dumb

didn't the entire doc showcase how OJ wanted to distance himself from blacks? that's him essentially wanting to "stop" being black

I'm talking about whether they should feel guilty or not, I think they should. They manipulated the system and in my opinion, that breached their ethical duties to the court and admin of justice.

As I said, it's one thing to represent your client as you are required to do as an attorney/barrister according to the law, it's another to abuse the system. It's widely accepted that the way Justice Ito allowed the case to be run basically enabled the defence to abuse the system, and that led to the ultimate decision, i.e. his incompetence led to the decision that was made by the jury. In my country what they did would not fly in court, and I suspect it wouldn't fly in most of the courts in America.

The police department and prosecution fucked up enough to give Reasonable Doubt even if you suspected OJ actually did it, which is how the jurors operated.

Have you not been watching the documentary? He called black people "niggers" maliciously. He tried his ass off to separate himself from blacks.

It wasn't until the trial that they flipped the switch and played the race card.

>literally changing the photographs hanging in his wall to include blacks and not whites

They won suck it up.
Dream Team gg GOAT.

Specifically the black people he called "niggers" were the ones that came out to support him during the Bronco chase, if that gives you an idea of how he felt about them. When he saw all the black people, he asked the arresting officer "what are all these niggers doing in Brentwood?

There's a great moment in Part 1. It's 1968. There's footage of Robert Kennedy giving the news of MLK's death, newspapers detailing his own death, all sorts of racial tension shit intersped with clips of OJ and Bob Hope at USC. Like Goddamn.

I'm not watching the documentary actually.

Stopped after the first episode because it was dogshit

>Have you not been watching the documentary?

Actually no lol

Thanks to dna a lot of innocent people who were railroaded by the legal system have gotten off. It happens both ways.

>this literal cuckold

The documentary is basically showing how stupid black people were about this case.

Look at this. Just fucking look at this.

So I started watching part 5 on WatchESPN, and that lady straight up admits she voted to acquit because of Rodney King.

God I hope she dies soon. Alone, preferably.

why is her nostril shooped out

And you would be incredibly wrong. Did Judge Ito's handling of the case affect the outcome of this case, sure. Do I believe any Judge would have handled this case any better at that time in LA, absolutely not.

It is all well and good to think that courts in ANY country of run or handled well, but that is just not the case. As long as PEOPLE with PREJUDICES AND EMOTIONS are running the court system, people will be able to game it to win cases. It happens all the time for both the prosecution and the defense.

You sound like you've never actually entered or witnessed a court proceeding before because you sound awfully naive on how most courts operate around the world, especially in high profile cases that bring an massive or even increased media presence around or even into the courtroom.

Well that is obvious, but the conversation was pertaining to defense attorneys violating the rules of law or the ethics of a courtroom.

Will this be on Netflix at some point?

Both sides bend the rules if allowed. Lawyers are paid to win, and will do so at just about any cost.

It's on ESPN's site right now

>in the court room

They should never have been allowed to film in that court room.

Of course there are prejudices and emotions involved in the courtroom. There is a difference between that, which has to be accepted as inevitable, and what happened in the OJ case which was just obscene.

if you haven't been watching, it basically paints OJ as a giant uncle tom, and in fact he may have been the most famous uncle tom in these modern times.

He didn't consider himself black, he considered himself OJ, and straight up called other black people niggers, he was coached nearly his entire life to appeal to white people, and as was said by one of his friends early in the docu, "was seduced by the white life style"

being black didn't matter to him until he needed it for his defense, but OJ was brilliant at playing everyone, cause he had been doing it for his whole life up to that point, black people loved him and white people loved him

I don't have cable.

>seduced by the white lifestyle

so the correct lifestyle?

>inb4 leftism

That's what I'm trying to understand. I'm black. Seems like there's a very thin line between trying to live a good life and offending other black people sometimes. Holy shit.