I'm wicked smart and fascinated by geopolitics, nature...

I'm wicked smart and fascinated by geopolitics, nature, biology and my field of psychology as well as really anything that's fun to think about. Talk to me about anything.

Find aggot

People who call themselves wicked smart usually aren't as smart as they think they are

Whats up with the picture?

>I'm wicked smart
Sure, user. Sure.

m'boy wik'd smaht

>Reads National Geographic
>Now has brilliant mind, and cunning wit.
>Posts on 4 Chan for attention

your thoughts on miwk?

>I'm wicked smart

Really not as important as people make it out to be. Wicked is also part of my regional dialect. The content of my posts and my understanding of concepts is much more important. I've scored 130 on Mensa, have been on honor roll or Deans list my whole life, people tell me I'm smart and witty unprompted, I get things faster than other people, thinking has never been a problem for me.

Melanesian people have the highest degree of Denisovan admixture on planet Earth. Many of their strange traits (very blue eyes, blonde hair) may be the direct result of inbreeding with non-human humanoid species that went extinct.

Which country has the best long term prospects for national wealth?

Is it still the USA?

Try me.

What about NatGeo? That's not why I'm intelligent.

show fedora and katana or gtfo

Very difficult question which we will find out the answer to within the next few years. It will either be China, a more united Europe or us.

Glockenspiel

I don't look anything like you think I look like.

>inbreeding with non-human humanoid species

Sorry, breeding.

What about the best prospects for per capita wealth?

China is a powerhouse mainly for its size.

If you're wicked smart, why aren't you making more money?

Or more generally, what are your life motivations and goals?

Same answer. China is doing very well, but the answer depends on what happens to the status of the dollar as the world reserve currency. If that loses its status, anything goes. It's going to be the craziest time in world history if it does happen. Brazil for example is moving away from BRICS with their new gov and if that stays it's looking better for us. There is a lot at play here.

This is now a poop thread. Everyone post pictures of your recent creations.

Because I spent the past 4 years fighting and recovering from a serious bout of Lyme Disease. More importantly, money is not my main motivation, I grew up the son of millionaires and they were miserable. It's overrated. I want to follow my dream, which is to be a therapist and help people who suffer every day. Might go for psychiatrist later in life but that's far off.

Post a pic of all your masters degrees from Oxford

Good shitpost m7

Where do you lean politically? And if you live in the U.S., who are you voting for?

If you had all the time in the world what one thing would you do?

Hint trick question ....maybe

>inbreading
>"Non-human humanoid species"

But muh wicked smart dude

What is the easiest way in your opinion to make money?

>inb4 doing what you love

By what treatment were you able to overcome Lyme? My family has fought with Lyme as well.

People say I'm smart but I know that's not true. The total of my knowledge is a gain of sand in the Sahara. It's not hard to put in time to rote learn and exceed in exams, impress your peers with blah blah that they'll forget. It's not for you to say that you're smart, or for anybody else to say. If you were really intelligent, you would know that despite all your little facts you really know very little about all there is to know. Shit post is shit post.

Fiscally conservative, socially liberal. I really don't know who I'm voting for. Trump is a real possibility but I really don't trust him and I worry about his authoritarian attitude. I want to see if there are GOP tricks up their sleeve at the convention in July.

Already acknowledged and corrected the mistake. Also hilarious that you spelled inbreeding wrong when you just read it.

Same thing I do now. I've almost died several times at this point and I don't take one fucking second for granted. One day you'll wake up for the last time and you have no way of knowing what day that will be.

I'm not the guy to go for to look for that answer lol. I'd assume investing and being a good entrepreneur.

I had to take a long course of antibiotics to kil the bug. As for the recovery, most of it had to focus around my minor brain damage and my arthritis. I take vitamins B12, C, D and magnesium every day, socialize as much as I can, exercise 6 days a week, keep active doing whatever I can, make music, anything to keep my brain growing and making new connections as well as replacing the ones I lost.

I wouldn't consider myself intelligent if people didn't tell me constantly and my test scores of all kinds didn't reflect it. It's my reality and denying it will only increase my bad insecurities. It's one of the best things I have going for me and I'm going to exploit it as much as I can. I'm not claiming to have godlike knowledge, but I'm significantly above average intelligence.

why is op ALWAYS a massive fucking faggot?

why are you such a dumb faggot?

Not dumb or a faggot.

hey man congrats on fighting it off and coming out the other side in good form! may you have a long and healthy life. use your intelligence to make the world a better place & don't be afraid to explore new and different avenues of productive work to do so.

peace out

Thank you man, cheers.

here's something fun to think about: sometimes people make threads trying to talk about how smart they are

i'm a girl btw.

Yeah and a lot of people don't have the intelligence to back it up.

My fault, thanks girl.

How much sex and drugs have you've had for yourself.

>wicked smart
Masshole detected.

You're a Libertarian, yum. I was a pro-Bernie guy, but the SJW bandwagon got to his head and in turn has turned me away.

What do you think of SJWs, Feminism, and Progressives?

Whats it like being an attention fag?

To be honest I do it because it's really fun to get tested by people like this.

Coke about 15 times, molly 8 times, LSD once, shrooms twice, 2ci once, smoked opium once, smoke weed every night when I have it, drink a beer every other day and drink more on weekends, fucked 10 girls messed around with 15 maybe 5 extra when I was blacked out in college. A lot of both to answer your question

Damn straight.

Nah, more conservative than libertarian, but toward that part of the specturm definitely.

SJWs and the regressive left are a symptom of average and slightly below average people getting an education and misunderstanding the concepts that they've been taught, while social media circlejerks strengthen their radical views.

I really wish we could keep teens off this site.

Oh yeah, did ecstasy, percs, vyvanse and lorazepam a couple times for fun too. Lorazepam sucks.

i was gunna ask you if you think jonestown was a suicide or a murder. but i think im gunna go to bed.

I'm 24, clearly indicated that I already went to college.

Both?

FUUUUCK YOUUUU

I call everyone "man" as well.

I don't consider myself to be "smart" but people are constantly telling me how smart I am and "dehhhhhh you should be an engineer"

I just feel like everyone I meet is an idiot.

Close, but I think you're missing out on the manipulation aspect too. A lot of smart people subscribe to SJW beliefs too (at least they appear to) to rally the less smart around them. This has happened many times before circa religion.

I doubt you did. You come off sounding like a scrubby little teen.

Does it have a treasure map tatooed on it's face?

That. Right. There.

Feeling like everyone you meet is an idiot is generally a symptom of being above average intelligence. Could just be narcissism, but if you have what it takes to back it up then it's probably the case.

I do agree that SJWism is a kind of new pseudo-christianity. It has original sin, rules, ways of living, ways of looking at the world, holy texts. Interesting stuff.

Alright then, ask me a question you think a 24 year old could answer that a teen couldn't.

when did you learn you were a faggot

Who have you seen exploiting it to manipulate dumber people?

I'm actually coming to realize that I'm 100% straight and that's really not as common as I previously believed. It seems almost everyone is a little bi.

Whats it like to still live at home?

>thinking I'm right has never been a problem for me.

You and every other autist in this shithole, snowflake.

What do you think is the next biggest hurdle for Humanity to overcome as a species?

Maddening, can't wait to move out. The financial support of not having to buy food or pay rent is great, but the scumminess I feel when I realize I live at my mom's house isn't worth it. I'm saving as much as I can as fast as I can.

Definitely not autistic and there's much more to that post than your quote that would back my point.

Gotta be unemployment due to robots and the new Cold War.

>there isn't much
>autism is latent and scalable in everyone, same as homosexuality....genius

You don't understand how autism, sexual orientation, or greentexting work.

Much explanation very unshill like
>absolute b tard

At first, I assumed OP was being a flagrant attention seeking rainbow-faggot.

Then he goes and says this shit and I find myself agreeing.

Shit.

Why is it that whenever I'm on Sup Forums, a poster engages me and insults me who clearly isn't experienced with the website at the same time that my computer starts loading when nothing should be loading? I'm getting sick of this shit man, there are real threats you should be assessing.

>im wicked smart

Stopped reading here

Even more obvious. Tell you boss I'm not worth it.

Should have left the thread then.

What are you even trying to say?
>man

OOoooOOOO 130 on mensa, I'm real impressed

You know exactly what I'm saying, do what you need to to reasses me and realize it's a waste of resources. This shit has been going on for at least 6 months.

>projecting tinfoil

Yep, wicked smart man.

>non-human humanoid species
you might mean
'non-sapiens human species'
animals can't mate outside of their own genus

I'm wicked good at Overwatch and fascinated by memes, comic books, milfs, and my favorite show: Game of Thrones, as well as really anything that's fun to think about. Talk to me about anything.

do you think that photo isn't photoshopped/had the hues adjusted?

wikd is good :O

another one who thinks he's smart but also forgets where he is.

>attempting to appeal to my non existent grandeur

You are so fucking far from smart

I mean, I can usually pick things up after reading it once or twice. I have something like 30 or 40 college engineering / design / math textbooks that I've bought off of frinds and family. basically no "books" books. If I'm gonna waste my fuckin time reading, I might as well be learning something useful.

I ive taken cars completely apart with absolutely no training by 17, taught myself how to weld at 7 when my parents weren't home, and was writing code at 12. I got kicked out of a cyber security class when I was 16 for what the schooled deemed "hacking." I was like that's not even hacking.

But also practical shit like building a house to code from literally the ground up.

How do I talk to women?

I've never had the guts to ask any girls out. 25 and a virgin, looking like I might just have to give up. Also a recovering alcoholic so I can't really go to bars.

I'm all in all just an average guy, just socially inept.

>lol stop being a beta fag

I would if I could get rid of the anxiety without drugs or alcohol.

That's not what projection is, drop the act and give up.

130 is significantly above average yes.

Human is species. Homo is the genus. It's within the homo genus and the denisovan is in their DNA.

Their eyes are freaky man, look them up.

Not delusions of grandeur, I think you guys have the wrong idea because I used to spend a lot of time on Sup Forums. If you read my posts, I go there to make fun of them, I don't agree with them.

Depends, is there any possibility that you can moderate your alcohol consumption or is that out of the question?

>that's exactly what it is
>still trying

Jesus. You are wicked weak

Completely out of the question. I was thinking of going back to AA meetings to meet girls but it doesn't seem like a morally right thing to do.

Assuming you're cis, white & straight, what would you do if you were a minority having to deal with these fucks in college?

Lol good one dude, I like that you adopted wicked to try and appeal to me more.

I mean, you are an alcoholic so why not? If I were you that's what I'd do man. If not then I'd try tinder.

My black buddy just considered them crazy white people and ignored them, I'd probably do the same.

>130 on mensa

I think I'm a little below average intellectually and I've got higher results than that. IQ tests are bullshit, logical reasoning is ez pz.

Use that wicked intelligence of yours to work on your inflated ego, and then, when you've accepted the fact that you are in fact stupid, do some learning on how IQ tests really work.

I actually recently put tinder on my phone. In a small town of 8500 though so it's not exactly easy.

Also tried PoF, no replies yet, but hopefully one day. I guess I'm optimistic but realistic.

I think youre a dumbass tryhard

Start rock climbing.
You're wlecome.

>not refuting a single thing with explainable logic
>haha we're friends right

Suck a dick you massive egomaniac.

also 130 isn't even very high
>source: am mensan and not a douchecanoe

search 'human species':

"Homo sapiens is the binomial nomenclature for the only extant human species. Homo is the human genus, which also includes Neanderthals and many other extinct species of hominid"

humans are anything in the genus homo. course you'd know that (or at least accept correction) if you were wicked smart...