Ethan and Hilia of h3h3 productions are being sued by Matt Hoss, or "Bold Guy" for a video that was obviously fair use...

Ethan and Hilia of h3h3 productions are being sued by Matt Hoss, or "Bold Guy" for a video that was obviously fair use. What do you guys think about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=fEGVOysbC8w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbepN4dKLbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ohhhh yeah, the thing about it is that no one gives a fuck.

I just watched that, it sucks. It looked like hila wanted to cry. Hope they dont lose.

feelsbadman

looks like anonymous has a new target

bold guy is gonna be dead guy once we're done with him

15min of them talking about getting sued needless to say i didnt watch it

So edgy.

Oh I forgot that any opinions that don't line up with yours is now "edgy". What is it, 1995? Quit saying 'edgy' because you think it makes you cool. Fuck off faggot, go suck more youtuber cock.

this, i'm hacking into his server to find his address. will keep you guys updated, get your meme masks ready

Normally I wouldn't care about something like this, but the guy put a strike against them when they were already in the process of trying to work it out. These guys are one of the few youtube channels I consistently watch and enjoy, and bold guy is literally a fucking retard, so yeah, I was compelled to come and tell you guys. I also haven't been on here and a while and was just curious what 4chans overall consensus was about h3h3 and Ethan and Hila.

They're jews, they have money

Good, fuck the SJeW!

Normally I wouldn't care about something like this, but the guy put a strike against them when they were already in the process of trying to work it out. These guys are one of the few youtube channels I consistently watch and enjoy, and bold guy is literally a fucking retard, so yeah, I was compelled to come and tell you guys. I also haven't been on here and a while and was just curious what 4chans overall consensus was about h3h3 and Ethan and Hila.

I have an idea, how about you take both jews and fuck off.
>>/reddit/

Yeah I was wondering why they hadn't made a video in a few days. I think think they will win the case but it will come out of their pocket and that's just what that guy wants what a faggot.

Quite a lot of people do if you've went on the latest Matt Hoss vid

Haha finally someone said it!

Standing here with you OP, fuck that Bald guy.

>am I cool yet guys???

Ethan and Hila aren't always that funny IMHO, but anyone not supporting them or otherwise saying negative things because "they are jews" are just massive wannabe edgelord faggots who should probably kill themselves.

literally no one gives a fuck

fuck youtubers

>quintessential inbred Sup Forums shitposter

Fuck h3h3 thats some gay ass faggy shit. Suck a dick OP

edgey intensifies

>Yeah, fuck people being creative while also making a living!

Do you need a hug?

man this "Bold Guy" is going to get goofed on

hard

>being creative
>youtubers

lol

Creativity has nothing to do with whether or not you like the content. You must have a great job doing exactly what you want in life to not understand the meaning of that.

>"I don't know what I'm talking about lol"

Proving that user's point

I love this. Great gif

Oh come now. These guys are great because they point out all the dumb shit on youtube. Plus, this. youtube.com/watch?v=JbepN4dKLbU

>>-686051682

Thissssssssss

Didn't they shit on Leafyisheres edge lord ass for basically just being a reaction channel and now they are getting sued for the same thing

Watch Ethan right at the end of the vid, he looks so sad

Yes actually. I don't like Leafy but I thought that was pretty stupid. That being said, I like enough of their content that this shit with "Bold Guy" pissed me off. I didn't come here to call Sup Forums to arms or any shit like that, I was just curious if Sup Forums liked them or not. The overall consensus seems to be that "they are stupid jews, lolol" and "nobody cares." Man, I'm starting to remember why I stopped coming here.

these are people who don't have the talent to make on to TV. You must be joking.

Implying anyone watches TV other than baby boomers

Why do you assume that? I mean, look at the number of views some of these people get on single videos. You really expect that to meet the demand of cable television? I don't think they do either. But I promise they're still making more money than you.

People who still watch tv will consume anything that is put in front of them. The bar is pretty fucking low when it comes to 'talent on tv'.

yeah you got the 2000 kiddies out in full effect, bunch of sherbert sucking fuck boys

They'll be fine. They might even come out ahead of popularity gains.

Your kinda off base about the general concensus, but whatever...

What the actual fuck is wrong with his facial expressions. Does he have fucking tourettes?

IT'S ANNOYING THE FUCK OUT OF ME

He actually does

> Jews get Sued

Filthy jews

Aaahahaha

just get off Sup Forums buddy. real Sup Forums isnt quite as bad

T.V. is dying.

That's literally what he has, he has to do facial exercises before videos to get them under control.

Basically this

they're both faggots. don't care

Apparently Sup Forums has many autistic, Youtube-binging cunts that care. Surprised mods aren't banning the obvious underage fags.

Sup Forums is full of suppressive people these days.

fuck youtubers, thats what i think.

Agree

>edgy
Embarrassing

This. Fuck off with the queer KiddyTube shit you cancerous newfags

>are married in a heterosexual relationship
>fags

Ethans a retard so i really couldn't care less if he gets boned hard.

>Creativity has nothing to do with whether or not you like the content.
>being this retarded and underage

But he's right?

Different user here, but you're being retarded.

Are you really suggesting someone who isn't creative or lacks creativity can CREATE meaningful content?

looks like someone got triggerred...

i know i 2 am 15 & don't get y 4chun is banning are freedom of speech

I'm pretty upset, they both looked kind of sad especially Ethan at the end. I enjoy some of their content, most of the time Ethan is an annoying kike, but that doesn't mean they need to get sued. I really hope they win and counter sue

Honestly, i don't care. I don't like h3h3.

How you dipshit? How can you tell someone not to like creativity? How can you tell anyone 100% reused shit is good?

>I'm pretty upset, they both looked kind of sad especially Ethan at the en
I'm glad you're upset. Try killing yourself

Ok so watched a whole 2 minutes

They admit they made a video that was just to make fun of some random asshole i dont give a shit about either

But it boils down to
>make video making fun of person, which could be defamation
>get slapped with lawsuit or whatever because you pissed person off with money
>????
>cry on internet hoping other faggots will back you up
>everyone gets aids
>the end

>But it boils down to

Just one correction:

>make video making fun of another video, which could not be defamation

It's cool that you no longer have school, but big boys are having a discussion so I think it's time for your beddy bye time kiddo

underage cancer fags
MODS MODS MODS

>I watched 2 minutes of a 15 minute video so I basically got the gist of it.

Everything on the internet is defication matey

Its how much i care, sorry that it triggers you

Nobody fucking cares, stop plugging your channel on Sup Forums faggot

You're a supressive person. Have you considered giving your life over to scientology?

>but big boys are having a discussion over people who videotape themselves reacting to things
>We are really smart and like to have deep discussions over YouTube
*tips fedora :^)

Do you expect people to care about two fags they dont know or in this case subscribed to on fucking youtube? Too bad for those guys, but who cares. You? Okay then

God damn, how many times is the word triggered or edgy going to pop up. shouldnt you be tucked in kiddo

YouTube shits like this are literally cancer. One sprouts up and is moderately successful and 500 other greedy jew bastards do the exact same stupid shit.

Put them all in a thunderdome to fight and I'll watch the winner.

You're dying

Have you considered suicide, I think you should give in to those thoughts

Fags

Hope H3H3 goes bankrupt for his cancerous videos

>"Look at my buzzwords lol"
Don't you have a trap thread to post in

Go blog about how Sup Forums is oppressing you freedom of speech faggot. Sure someone cares