H3H3 is getting SUED and might have to quit youtube soon. This is war. Wat do we do to this faggot?

H3H3 is getting SUED and might have to quit youtube soon. This is war. Wat do we do to this faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mDK9Dbnp5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

? Why explain what happened op

He's content is really good, too bad they got caught up in that lady visit which I somewhat agree with. But I agree we should do something

We vape.

watch?v=fEGVOysbC8w

We do nothing as there is no doubt H3H3 will win the lawsuit and bold guy will be out thousands of dollars

we mail him pictures of kikes, duh.

WHAT HAPPEND SOMEONE EXPLAIN im not watching videos

Try watching the videos

(You)

in short, some guy got butt hurt he was made fun of and is sueing for copyright infringement on his content

No fuq u

Ethan did what he always does and made fun of bold guy's video, bold guy is suing him for copyright infringement

>H3H3 made a reaction video about this guy cause he's cringey as fuck.
>Autismo doesn't like being criticized on the internet so he throws a bitch fit and sues them for copyright infringement
>totally bullshit because what they did was well within the limits of fair use

>autismo

Thanks for not being a fag like op

No one cares, you fucking autistic underage faggot

NYPA

Bold guy is suing h3h3 after they made a reaction video of his channel on their second channel. The points that bold guy's lawyer made are dumb

np

If it was and this is actually taken to court, then there should be no problem. They have proof what they did was okay.

We don't do anything because h3h3 is a huge faggot and one of the most unfunny big youtubers

bout time H3H3 is a shit tier youtuber along with leafy and the rest of those fucks

>caring what happens to h3h3

YOU MUST FUCKING WATCH THIS VIDEO YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKERS OF Sup Forums ANAL BUTT FUCKERS WATCH MY VIDEOS

youtube.com/watch?v=0mDK9Dbnp5I

Yeah but just like they said it, proving that something is within fair use is rather subjective by nature since the definition of fair use is rather vague. So even though I have no doubt they will win the case, it's gonna be a tedious process fro them to win the case. But I don't think that the guy will go through with it once he realized he can't realistically win.

sauce on pic?

Holy hell I'm high. sorry for writing like a mongoloid

Stop spamming that shit you fucking rapist

Do nothing. They want to play in the big leagues, they should expect this. Hope they saved all that cash, case will likely last a couple years and run into 6 figures, unless they settle with him.

Why do we care about rich jews again?

But do they have the money for a lawsuit even one that they know they'll win? The punishment is the process, so to speak.

He explained in a video today that someone sued him for reviewing a video negatively. He explained that whether the case is fair use or not doesn't matter because it's gonna cost him like $100,000 just to carry out the trial (even if he wins).

One fucked up dentist should kick bold guy's ass for papa Ethan

Still gonna cost him like $100,000 to defend himself.

Someone pose as a lawyer and threaten to sue Bold Guy for copywrite infringment.

we could report his most popular video for harassment or some shit... o-o

>Like 100,000$

Nah dude, probably like 5 to 10k if the dude is serious about this shit. Most likely it will get thrown out anyway. Eitherway I hardly care about either of these fags, I just stopped in for the lols.

And thats the problem with the American legal system. Even if you're innocent, the lawyers fees will rape you.

>This is war
not your army