Who makes this shit?

Who makes this shit?

Those proportions aren't even attractive. I dont get it....

Fag

It's even weirder from the front.

how are these dolls legal if they look like children due to their size? we need stronger laws against this shit because were not doing enough to stop pedophiles from getting shit like this.

Member of Anonymous here and guardian of the innocent, post their website so we can DDOS it until their out of business for making something that depicts a child.

Moar pics pls

Faggot

Double nigger

Cool let's get rid of these so the pedophiles can go back to jerking it to your daughter

go on alibaba.com lots of wrong shit on there.

She's cute, does she have an instagram or fb?

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

They look like an alien has attempted to build a human based on the description of one provided by a retard with vision problems.

>fucking midgets is illegal!
BAHAHA! What a fucking retard!

Its 2016 how is this shit legal since it has been shown to harm the rights of children since they are confiscated at shipping depots in america everyday.

>child
You might be a redneck if you think a 3 foot mannequin with giant tits is somehow a representation of a little girl.

ppedophile detected, probably watches anime too.

do you know where you are?

I've got the becca doll from reallovesexdolls.com

as if a doll is going to stop them. fucking autist.

reddit?

Faggot

Fuckin faggg, id rather them fuck this than a little child

its the same thing if their thinking about a child which makes it just as dangerous scientists have proven which is why viewing images of children under 18 is illegal since it victimizes the child again ruining their life.

At least try.

law and scientists has proven in court that fucking a 17 year old is no different than fucking a 7 year old since it destroys their life making it rape since their incapable of consenting to sex until their 18 and many of us in Anonymousre fighting to raise the age to 21 to protect children and young adults like John Walsh said.

>fucking midgets is illegal!
BAHAHA! What a fucking retard!

I think of children when I fuck my 32 yo wife who is 4'3"
Try proving that, you double nigger!

EVERYONES TAKING THE BAITTTTTTT

says the baby raper who posts an anime image.

>make loli and dolls that look like children illegal
>pedo's decide they may as well get the real thing as it carries the same sentence

Normies really don't have brains.