How many of you are going to go see the new Ghostbusters just because it's Ghostbusters?

How many of you are going to go see the new Ghostbusters just because it's Ghostbusters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only you and your sad fucking thread

Litterly no one kid...

This sums it up pretty well

youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

Not me. The only reason why they are remaking it is to put some dumb feminist cunts in place.

Sad attempt to make money off a great franchise.

Fuck this cancer

If you don't your a misogynist

THAT FUCKING MISOGYNIST PIECE OF SHIT FUCK THAT GUY CAN'T SEE PAST HIS OWN FUCKING WHITE MALE CIS PRIVILEGE TO REALIZE THERE ARE REAL PEOPLE SUFFERING FUCKING RAPIST SCUMBAG

I think I got enough cancer just thinking about it.

Nah I'm not a fan of forced characters. Fuck making this movie about feminazis.

ghostbusters always sucked

I rather go here instead
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

You are trying to hard to look edgy

Since ghostbusters was shit, this movie is an improvement being an utter shit.

Nope. Also, I skipped the new Star Wars movie even though I'm a huge fan because they didn't follow the books.

Ok listen, let me start off by saying this. I hate women, women hate me. Now lets leave out the whole gender part of it even though it has a huge influence on why the movie is going to be garbage. Lets start by saying Ghostbusters is one of my favorite movie franchises of all time, like everyone else I think it would have been awesome to see a Ghostbusters 3 with the original cast but when Harold died so did the hopes of 3, and that was fine. We were ok with having 2 great movies. But they decided to not reboot it but to completely remake it, basically trying to wipe out the first two to more or less start over and make it with a modern twist. They are taking something we loved and changing it into something that appeals to an audience that will watch it for the novelty of the concept. Thats my issue with it.

we should make out.

I'm a fan of Ghostbusters being that I grew up with the original and the cartoon and all that.
Now sure this version looks horrible and it will probably be total crap.. but I will be going to see it just to see how crappy it actually is.
I don't want to actually form a full opinion on it until I seen the actual finished product.
I feel after I watch it then I have the right to criticize it.

No. Not ever.

Too*

My gf is draggin me to to see this crap so i'll tell you guys if its as shitty as it looks (99% sure it will be) but at least it has a good theme song

I will probably not even watch it when it ends up on cable in a year. But shit, look at that fucking nigger! Used to be a man, right? Jesus christ.

what books?? you're the second person I heard mention that. the first person kept arguing that "Star Wars" as in the original trilogy is based on a series of novels.

you could also tell her that she can go with her friends and you can stay home. Dont let her push you around, use your fists if you have to.

So, can anybody tell me about the first time you saw Ghostbusters? This movie's going to be great. Don't forget to preorder your tickets!

It doesn't piss me off that is a Ghostbusters movie with an all female cast.
What pisses me off is the NEED to have a GODDAMN remake of an 80's movie.
So I won't be watching it on cinema, maybe online or on tv a few years from now.

yep agreed. BUT DOES EVERY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANNEL?!!!!!!!!!!!

what are you talking about? Cinimasscre has been around for like 8 years. He one of the most famous YouTube critics of all time...

oh, thats different then. NO.

You guys should support a great franchise. You just don't want to go because it's an all female cast.

it's not ghostbusters tho. It's like a dumblr "parody" of ghostbuster

going to see this would just reaffirm to hollywood that you can be lazy pieces of shit and recycle movies ad nauseum as long as you can check off everything on the sjw pandering list

fucking Sony bot. Get outta here

Why did they cast these ugly dikes for the parts? An all female ghostbuster with Alison Brie, Isla Fisheror any other actually funny woman would have been way better. Also they should have at the very least an appearance of the characters from the original (the one they can get) not cameos from the actors...

Also, from the trailer, they have a male secretary... you know to gender swap the whole fucking thing.

Your WRONG! people don't go for various reasons. For me the cast is just fucking retarded and it doesn't even resemble the actual ghost busters.

>everyone that has an opinion I don't like is a "kid"

well Mr. Bait although I hate women thats not the reason I hate this movie. I loved Rey from Star Wars episode 7, I thought it was a really cool thing to have a strong female lead take the torch in that movie. It reminded me of the day where Sigourney Weaver was taking charge in Aliens. But this is just dog shit.

>You guys should support a great franchise.
That is correct. I don;t want to see a female cast. There I said it. Not to mention you can't remake a great novelty well in the first place. Which leads me to this

Ivan Reitman could not make a "final" Ghostbusters with the original cast. Sooooooo....to cash in and make money off of the sheeple that will pay to see any piece of shit that is rolled out of hollywood, this. SNL cunts, and Melissa McCarthy. A fat, loud cunt in a failed sitcom, that dumb middle america can "relate to".

nah, the all female cast is bad
not because it's all female, but because they made it all female to check boxes

>it has a good theme song
It's probably a dubstep remix with fucking beyoncé ft. taylor shit for vocal.

this

this is gonna be the best reboot ever

in this case it is bad because it is. sorry, it's the truth. just like talks about the next bond being black...it is pc bullshit that no one wants to see or be force fed.

>and it doesn't even resemble the actual ghost busters.

This was bait, right?

Hi 686057921

Please help to share your excitement on the upcoming Ghostbusters movie!

this is unrealistic but if they rebooted the franchise but replaced Ramis with Sigourney I think that it would be fucking awesome, but I think their just having her cameo as someone which boggles my fucking mind.

That's what I said too.

>>and it doesn't even resemble the actual ghost busters.
what do you mean. there was a black chick. same black to white ratio.

this is brilliant actually...would have seen.

I'm not.

hey sony bot, what movie franchise do you think should get a reboot next? What would make the most amount of money?

Looks like bridesmaids with proton packs

im gonna see it of some guys webcam

no, he means expanded universe

best comment 10/10

Just some fuck fags being all feminism cause the movie had so many leading male actors - Like when they wanted a fucking female Thor because he was to manly, jesus christ help us all

hated that movie as well

And the secretary is basically retarded... to truly emphasize GIRL POWER. Fuck this shit

is he going to have it projecting on his wiener? Seems a little sketchy

I don't care it's an all female cast. I might even say we might even be wrong and it's a decent movie. But fucking shit that trailer is garbage and I might have given it a chance if it wasn't for the fucking cucks and feminazis that tries to crucify you for even saying one complaint about this garbage. These waste of flesh can go see their adaptation of an 80s classic, I'll stick with the original.

hyeah it's not ghostbusters, it's "ghostbusters" so no fucking way

Probably won't see it in theaters but I'll def see it eventually. The effects look bad but I'm sure it will be funny/entertaining, and the cast is solid. All you guys mad about the female cast are confirmed virgins. Has nothing to do with feminism.

The most punchable face in the entire fucking universe.

Goatbusters......hihihihihi

Fuck off, Jew.

should have brought back Rick Moranis and Annie Potts characters too. They brought back a shitty super CGI Slimmer.

You'd better be getting Anal for that. It would take some kind of bribery for me to spend good money seeing that shit.

Ugh this bait is so good that I can barely tell that its bait.

>thinking alison brie and isla fisher are funnier than Melissa mcarthy and kristen wiig

Do you even like comedy?

Ghostbusters looks like it's going to be a family friendly yet dangerously humorous twist on the series loved all around the world! I can't wait to see it in theaters July 15, 2016!!!

well they shouldn't have done anything with it after Ramis died, they should have just let the franchise end and have it just be great memories. Although I totally agree with you.

It's not. I'm sure it won't hold up to the original but I'm sure it will be a good watch

>cuck detected
Most people don't have a problem with the cast and 99.9% don't have a problem with the leads being all female. Most complaint comes from the fact that, from the trailer. it looks like a fucking sony liberalism-by-number remake of a movie that didn't need a remake or a sequel.

Cafeful guys, Sony is gonna come in here and start deleting comments

you hurt me in my heart user... you hurt me with the things you say

Dude it's going to be fucking terrible don't ever watch it. Feminists just made it because they can and were triggered by the all male cast. They wanted to take something that they felt entitled to. That's a horrible reason to make a movie.

I wonder if this movie will help their career as much as haunted mansion helped Eddie Murphy's career

>it's Ghostbusters
No it fucking isn't.

Taste in comedy is subjective. But from the trailer, even if it was the original cast it would have looked bad.

You call Melissa "I'm not funny on weed" McCarthy all star? Your taste is horrible dude.

I bring my point back to Star Wars episode 7 with Rey. No outcry because she played the part of a strong female and pulled it off. Aliens is one of the most successful franchises and look at Weaver. We like seeing Females take on the role of a strong main character, we just hate to see weak ones ruin a beloved movie.

underrated post

this

>2016
>Going to the movies
>CIS white knight detected

Yeah but pirate it, they know they'll get money from people wanting to see how shitty it is

Whiplashed

>DOES EVERY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HAVE A MOTHER FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANNEL?!!!!!!!!!!!
it´s free, so basically every fucking piece of shit could have a motherfucking youtube channel.
are you retarded user? why the butthurt? are you mad?

B8, I know, but, I'm actually a misogynist. Don't we all have rights to not like stuff?

we havent even talked about the fact that most reboots or remakes in the past few years have been dog shit. Total Recall, Terminator, Karate Kid, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Tim Burtons Planet of the Apes. all awful. The only acceptable one was Mad Max and guess what, strong female main character.

>Not knowing the AVGN and before that the ANN
underage b&

I'm going to go see it because I'm a well adjusted adult and I enjoy all four of the actresses and the prior work they've done, and while it will never replace the original ghostbusters, I imagine it'll be a fun 90 minutes at least.

someone's whipped

yeah of course but you have to come to terms with the fact that your opinion doesn't count to most PC people.